StellaRojas

Citação de: OmarLittle em 12 de Novembro de 2017, 07:08
Wonderful work, StellaRojas.  :drunk:

Obrigado OmarLittle! :drunk:

Our defensive line, the second best in the EL:

<br /><br />

Milan Rodić- 26 year old- left back

<br /><br />

We got him from Zenit St.Petersburg this summer, he did not get a lot of playing time there. It' s difficult to gauge his play because he has been injured for the biggest part of the season and got sent off against Arsenal. But he played satisfactorily against Sparta Prague. His defensive play is very solid but he s not that useful in attack, almost never crossing.

Nenad Krstičić- 27 year old- central midfielder

<br />
<br />

He is probably the one with the best pedigree among our players, having played for Sampdoria and Alaves. He was projected as the future captain of Sampdoria, but his progress was slowed down by his battle with cancer. We managed to get him even though he had financially more lucrative offers, because he expects that Zvezda will enable him to break again into our NT for a World Cup in Russia. He is a very technical player, great passing skills and an excellent vision, he is also a very good long-range shooter. His problem right now is his lack of fitness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qAVZjscc8A

Branko Jovičić- 24 year old- defensive midfielder

<br /><br />

Branko is our Gattuso, a real pit bull on the pitch, uncompromising player who will breath down your neck. The amount of space he can cover running is amazing and he upgraded our play in so many ways, opening more space for our offensive midfielders, and patching up our porous midfield so that opponents can not make such an easy transition to our half. Unfortunately, he has been out with an injury since the end of September, but he will be back in a month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqO9aACFOrs

StellaRojas

Finally, the most important man in our team:

Our Clark Kent, our coach Vladan Milojević. Thank you Miloje!

<br /><br /><br />image upload<br />

He resurrected our team in so many ways. We were a dead horse, our players falling down with cramps after 60 minutes, some of our best players now were thought to be complete amateurs who could not play for a 2nd league team. He managed to get the best out of them. He is a workaholic, who devotes almost every moment of his life to football. In addition to the tactical work, he is an educator who pays a lot of attention to his players' characters and tries to help them build confidence. He insists on a discipline.

I expect him to have a great career. He deserves it.

Covenant

Citação de: StellaRojas em 12 de Novembro de 2017, 09:30

He resurrected our team in so many ways. We were a dead horse, our players falling down with cramps after 60 minutes, some of our best players now were thought to be complete amateurs who could not play for a 2nd league team. He managed to get the best out of them. He is a workaholic, who devotes almost every moment of his life to football. In addition to the tactical work, he is an educator who pays a lot of attention to his players' characters and tries to help them build confidence. He insists on a discipline.

What about Miodrag Božović?

StellaRojas

Citação de: Covenant em 12 de Novembro de 2017, 13:47
Citação de: StellaRojas em 12 de Novembro de 2017, 09:30

What about Miodrag Božović?

That is like asking a guy about ex-girlfriend whom he once adored and then grew to hate.. :) Miodrag's first season with us was great, we won the title in a very dominant fashion and played great. But his second season was for oblivion. He stopped working, started playing some of " his players", we lost the title near the finish line..So he resigned and was replaced by Milojevic.

StellaRojas

The best choreographies at Zvezda matches:

Zvezda- Barcelona (1996)- 1:1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJqph0M5BX0&t=59s

Zvezda- Lazio ( 2002)- 1:1- Asterix dressed in Zvezda jersey punching Roman soldier dressed in Lazio jersey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEVkXXkUD3E&t=223s

Zvezda- PSV ( 2004)- 3:2- ХРАБРО or courage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYFXJKcE714

Zvezda- Inter Zaprešić of Croatia (2005)- 4:0

<br /><br />

Zvezda-Slavia Prague (2009)- 2:1- We needed 4:0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OvXjEPy3xo

Zvezda-Bordeaux (2012)- 0:0

0:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK6VOdj38LM

Zvezda-Olympiacos- friendly match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r1DVOf5nc8

Zvezda- Krasnodar (2017)- 2:1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx4RV98Lg20

Zvezda-Milan (2006)- 1:2- UEFA mafiosi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw8ZT9vxwsU

Covenant

Covenant

What you think about Partizan current roster?

StellaRojas

Citação de: Covenant em 13 de Novembro de 2017, 15:12
You are the best StellaRojas.

I'm serving the people :bow2:

Partizan roster is miles behind ours quality-wise. The problem is that our FA sides with them, in the last 6 matches they were given 5 penalties ( most of them non-existent) and whenever they need to score a goal, they get 5-6 minutes of extra-time. Their best player is the goalkeeper Mustafa Vladimir Stojkovic. They also have Brazilian defensive midfielder Everton, whom everyone is scared of because he could break their leg, like he did to this poor guy ( who was 50 meters away from the goal)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3eTheTw40Q

Then they have Zoran Tošić, who was the best CSKA Moscow player until he started having problems with his knees.

Covenant

Why you call Stojkovic, Mustafa? When he played in Sporting seems like a crazy Man.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Covenant em 13 de Novembro de 2017, 19:46
Why you call Stojkovic, Mustafa? When he played in Sporting seems like a crazy Man.

He is a crazy man.

We call him Mustafa because that is a Muslim name. Muslims in the Balkans betrayed their Christian religion and converted to Islam when the Turks came to this region. He came through Zvezda ranks, played for us in many matches. And he signed for Partizan during the time when we were fighting against our FA with ex Partizan president at their helm- we could not win the title for 7 years because of them.

And in order to make up for it to Partizan fans, he showed up in this shirt : " Forgive me my ugly past".

<br /><br />

Ultimate betrayal. Fool.

Covenant

He is really a Partizan fan or Just show off?

Londrino-85

Citação de: StellaRojas em 13 de Novembro de 2017, 20:02

He is a crazy man.

We call him Mustafa because that is a Muslim name. Muslims in the Balkans betrayed their Christian religion and converted to Islam when the Turks came to this region. He came through Zvezda ranks, played for us in many matches. And he signed for Partizan during the time when we were fighting against our FA with ex Partizan president at their helm- we could not win the title for 7 years because of them.

And in order to make up for it to Partizan fans, he showed up in this shirt : " Forgive me my ugly past".

<br /><br />

Ultimate betrayal. Fool.

Nice sharing...well he had to be a pig to choose sporting anyway. :) I heard many stories about Partizan but the worse were about Rad, OFK and Zemun. Have u heard anything exciting about them? :) Well...the ones about Rad were very shocking...Oh, and Obilic, of course :)

StellaRojas

Citação de: Covenant em 14 de Novembro de 2017, 00:32
He is really a Partizan fan or Just show off?

There is a youtube interview with him, given less than a year before he signed for Partizan. He is asked: Would you ever play for Partizan? He answer: No, never. When you hate something, you just hate it, to death.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Londrino-85 em 14 de Novembro de 2017, 00:37

He is a crazy man.

<br /><br />

Ultimate betrayal. Fool.

Nice sharing...well he had to be a pig to choose sporting anyway. :) I heard many stories about Partizan but the worse were about Rad, OFK and Zemun. Have u heard anything exciting about them? :) Well...the ones about Rad were very shocking...Oh, and Obilic, of course :)

Zemun and OFK? No, I have never heard anything negative about them. In fact, Zemun fans stand up for unity and brotherhood in the stands and fight against violence in football. Some Rad fans are skinheads, their leaders in particular- a group of them had beaten our actor Dragan Maksimovic to death, apparently, they confused him with a gypsy because of his dark skin tone. But, nowadays, that is more of a show- off, because they need to attract some attention as they have a minor fan base.

Obilic was owned by Arkan, but is now an amateur club. Arkan did not shy away from breaking into the opposing teams' dressing room with a gun, if the things were not going well for his team. They had to win that title, and they did.

Londrino-85

Citação de: StellaRojas em 14 de Novembro de 2017, 08:47
Citação de: Londrino-85 em 14 de Novembro de 2017, 00:37

He is a crazy man.

<br /><br />

Ultimate betrayal. Fool.

Zemun and OFK? No, I have never heard anything negative about them. In fact, Zemun fans stand up for unity and brotherhood in the stands and fight against violence in football. Some Rad fans are skinheads, their leaders in particular- a group of them had beaten our actor Dragan Maksimovic to death, apparently, they confused him with a gypsy because of his dark skin tone. But, nowadays, that is more of a show- off, because they need to attract some attention as they have a minor fan base.

Obilic was owned by Arkan, but is now an amateur club. Arkan did not shy away from breaking into the opposing teams' dressing room with a gun, if the things were not going well for his team. They had to win that title, and they did.

I thought it was OFK and Zemun but maybe I misunderstood about what teams they were. Rad I'm sure my friend told me stories, even about beating up journalists and stuff...Obilic, was the war in the football, indeed.