Crvena Zvezda - Estrela Vermelha - Red Star

Queimaxo

A good chance today against Valencia. They are having a poor run.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Queimaxo em 15 de Dezembro de 2017, 19:14

We have won! So we have retained our chances to play Final 8 and why not Final 4.

Queimaxo

Citação de: StellaRojas em 15 de Dezembro de 2017, 21:58

We have won! So we have retained our chances to play Final 8 and why not Final 4.
You still have to make your home a fortress once again. I think Khimki, Malaga, Maccabi and Milan will get demoralized.

Valência is having an injury crisis, but if they get their main players back they are a strong team.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Queimaxo em 15 de Dezembro de 2017, 23:22
Citação de: StellaRojas em 15 de Dezembro de 2017, 21:58

You still have to make your home a fortress once again. I think Khimki, Malaga, Maccabi and Milan will get demoralized.

Valência is having an injury crisis, but if they get their main players back they are a strong team.

We also had our " adapting to a new coach and a new team" crisis. But it is looking much better now. We have also moved back to our fortress Pionir. Belgrade Arena is not that effective.

StellaRojas

OK, so this is a legendary song dedicated to Dejan Savicevic " Dejo majstore/ genije pa ti si Bog" ( Dejo maestro/genius, you are God). When this group Kuguars presented him with a CD with this song on it he asked: How much should I pay you?  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z1-UHPLJUc

Arceus_17

is there a club in Belgrade that comes up third in terms of support?  Rad, OFK, Vozvodac, etc. Or are they all evenly leveled?

StellaRojas

Citação de: Arceus_17 em 25 de Dezembro de 2017, 22:20
is there a club in Belgrade that comes up third in terms of support?  Rad, OFK, Vozvodac, etc. Or are they all evenly leveled?

In terms of numbers, their following is pretty much the same, meaning hardly anyone supports them. In terms of group cohesion, United Force ( Rad) and Taurunum Boys (Zemun) come forward. At least they come to every match.

It is a " two horses race" in everything, sadly. I would have liked Vojvodina to use that 10-15 mil they will receive from the transfer of Sergej Milinkovic-Savic and upgrade their squad. But I am sure that all that money will end up in the pockets of their board members.

Cloughie

Citação de: StellaRojas em 26 de Dezembro de 2017, 07:54

In terms of numbers, their following is pretty much the same, meaning hardly anyone supports them. In terms of group cohesion, United Force ( Rad) and Taurunum Boys (Zemun) come forward. At least they come to every match.

It is a " two horses race" in everything, sadly. I would have liked Vojvodina to use that 10-15 mil they will receive from the transfer of Sergej Milinkovic-Savic and upgrade their squad. But I am sure that all that money will end up in the pockets of their board members.

In Portugal we have three big clubs but Benfica have more fans than the other two combined. How is the balance in Serbia?

StellaRojas

Citação de: Cloughie em 27 de Dezembro de 2017, 00:58
Citação de: StellaRojas em 26 de Dezembro de 2017, 07:54

In Portugal we have three big clubs but Benfica have more fans than the other two combined. How is the balance in Serbia?

The same. Zvezda around 48%, Partizan 31%.

StellaRojas

Vladan Milojevic voted the best Serbian coach in 2017:

Galrinho1#

An interesting fact: apart from clubs whose championship schedule has a different organization like Kazakhstan's Astana or Sweden's Ostersunds FK, defender Filip Stojkovic is the third most used player of European championships so far with 2826 minutes of play, just behind young prodigy Kieran Tierney (2995) and experienced midfielder Scott Brown (2860) of Celtic Glasgow. The Red Star defender played both hands of the 4 qualifying rounds and the 6 matches in the group stage. Always completing 90 minutes. Impressive. :bow2:

Being a native of Beograd and having completed his training at Crvena Zvezda, I think he has been in the club from the age of 14 to 20, I do not understand why he chose Montenegro. Not so good for Serbian national team? :confused:

Note: I am referring only to field players not goalkeepers. Only games played by club were counted, including national competitions.

Filip Stojkovic in action against Floriana in the first game of the season in June.

:drunk:

StellaRojas

Citação de: Galrinho1# em 27 de Dezembro de 2017, 20:53
An interesting fact: apart from clubs whose championship schedule has a different organization like Kazakhstan's Astana or Sweden's Ostersunds FK, defender Filip Stojkovic is the third most used player of European championships so far with 2826 minutes of play, just behind young prodigy Kieran Tierney (2995) and experienced midfielder Scott Brown (2860) of Celtic Glasgow. The Red Star defender played both hands of the 4 qualifying rounds and the 6 matches in the group stage. Always completing 90 minutes. Impressive. :bow2:

Being a native of Beograd and having completed his training at Crvena Zvezda, I think he has been in the club from the age of 14 to 20, I do not understand why he chose Montenegro. Not so good for Serbian national team? :confused:

Note: I am referring only to field players not goalkeepers. Only games played by club were counted, including national competitions.

Filip Stojkovic in action against Floriana in the first game of the season in June.

:drunk:

Filip has nothing to do with Montenegro apart from spending his summer vacations there. A lot of players from MNE team are like that: Marusic, Ivanic, Simic, Baša, Volkov, Drincic etc...MNE was used to apply pressure on Muslin to call up SMS. Back in time when he was playing for 1860 Munich Filip's agent advised him it would be good for his career to play for MNE. In a hindsight he must be regretting it now. Because he is better than Rukavina and Ivanovic is about to retire. What to say...patience, patience.

StellaRojas

Vladimir Petrovic Pizon...1970s. Back in time when football was really football- joy and passion.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Calcio em 31 de Dezembro de 2017, 00:43
Citação de: StellaRojas em 28 de Dezembro de 2017, 19:29
Vladimir Petrovic Pizon...1970s. Back in time when football was really football- joy and passion.

Citação de: Calcio em 31 de Dezembro de 2017, 00:03
https://www.transfermarkt.pt/djordje-jovanovic/profil/spieler/376460

Custo zero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K5MPouzVAI

What do you make of him?

The first thing you should know, if you are looking for a striker, you will probably not find him in Serbia. The second thing, sadly, Jovanovic is probably not one of these rare exceptions. He did not get much playing time, and when he did, he did not impress. When Partizan finds its " golden mine" they play him to death. The second thing, the most talented striker in Serbia is Dejan Joveljic. Not because he is from Zvezda, but because the experts say so. He scored 33 goals in our youth league this season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FEni0qvy5E&t=462s