Crvena Zvezda - Estrela Vermelha - Red Star

StellaRojas

Benfica playing a decisive match against Porto on Sunday, Zvezda a decisive match against Partizan on Saturday, let's hope that both teams will win. :bandeiraslb2:

Partizan always comes out with more desire to win. It's because of their complex. If we do not show more desire this time, I will leave the stadium after 10 first minutes. I want no tactics or waiting- only VICTORY.

Petrov_Carmovich

Citação de: StellaRojas em 10 de Abril de 2018, 13:01
Benfica playing a decisive match against Porto on Sunday, Zvezda a decisive match against Partizan on Saturday, let's hope that both teams will win. :bandeiraslb2:

Partizan always comes out with more desire to win. It's because of their complex. If we do not show more desire this time, I will leave the stadium after 10 first minutes. I want no tactics or waiting- only VICTORY.

The same can be applied to Benfica. We got to show to those corrupted dragons who is the boss in Portugal! I believe if Benfica reach 5 or even 6 consecutive portuguese championships we slay the beast! It's now or never! Let's hope Sunday an important victory comes to our side.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Petrov_Carmovich em 10 de Abril de 2018, 22:26

The same can be applied to Benfica. We got to show to those corrupted dragons who is the boss in Portugal! I believe if Benfica reach 5 or even 6 consecutive portuguese championships we slay the beast! It's now or never! Let's hope Sunday an important victory comes to our side.

I said it 2 months ago here- Benfica will win the title :smokin:

So I think that Porto will be defeated. But do you really want to slay the dragon? :) It would have been much less interesting without Porto and Partizan. We can not play against Mladost Lucani, Benfica can not play against Rio Ave :) Reasonably strong Porto and Partizan, for even stronger Zvezda and Benfica.

Petrov_Carmovich

Citação de: StellaRojas em 11 de Abril de 2018, 07:02
Citação de: Petrov_Carmovich em 10 de Abril de 2018, 22:26

I said it 2 months ago here- Benfica will win the title :smokin:

So I think that Porto will be defeated. But do you really want to slay the dragon? :) It would have been much less interesting without Porto and Partizan. We can not play against Mladost Lucani, Benfica can not play against Rio Ave :) Reasonably strong Porto and Partizan, for even stronger Zvezda and Benfica.

Well...that's true. Without strong oponents/rivals, some clubs are irrelevant.

60sway

Didnt know the serbian league was using this play-off system. Seems very nice to leagues who have like only 2, or 3 teams who really competes to the title, and like 10 shitty teams. I would like this sistem on the portuguese league.

Just one doubt- does the count of the points conquered in the regular season continues or they restart to 0 for the play-off?

Anyway, good luck for the veciti derbi saturday.
:tocha:

StellaRojas

Citação de: 60sway em 11 de Abril de 2018, 23:12
Didnt know the serbian league was using this play-off system. Seems very nice to leagues who have like only 2, or 3 teams who really competes to the title, and like 10 shitty teams. I would like this sistem on the portuguese league.

Just one doubt- does the count of the points conquered in the regular season continues or they restart to 0 for the play-off?

Anyway, good luck for the veciti derbi saturday.
:tocha:

Thank you! :drunk:

The number of the points is divided by two. So we now have 39 and Partizan 33.

It is not a good system for corrupt leagues that work on " 3 for 3" system. So the team can afford to drop points in the first half and then make up for it in the play-offs.

StellaRojas

Only in Serbia.

The man who is a proclaimed Partizan fan and who belongs to Grobari Cokot fan group will be the referee at our match against Partizan.

StellaRojas

We need to receive the guests well, so here is the seat in the box for the vice-president of FK Partizan, Vladimir Vuletic ( recently, his messages in which he was arranging a threesome and asking for a 14-15 year old boy were published in the newspapers)

:rir:

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 12 de Abril de 2018, 15:16
We need to receive the guests well, so here is the seat in the box for the vice-president of FK Partizan, Vladimir Vuletic ( recently, his messages in which he was arranging a threesome and asking for a 14-15 year old boy were published in the newspapers)

Is he in prison yet?

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 12 de Abril de 2018, 23:08
Citação de: StellaRojas em 12 de Abril de 2018, 15:16

Is he in prison yet?

No, sadly. He is the professor at the Faculty of Law. One of his colleagues is our president Vucic's right hand, another is president Vucic's left hand. Vuletic is a very depraved man, but he will never end up in prison for this very reason I have mentioned. To begin with, he should have lost his tenure. Everyone at the Faculty loathes him, but he remains there.

capelada

Citação de: StellaRojas em 12 de Abril de 2018, 11:00
Only in Serbia.

The man who is a proclaimed Partizan fan and who belongs to Grobari Cokot fan group will be the referee at our match against Partizan.

Not really, sadly. Portuguese referee Jorge Sousa was a member of Porto's largest supporter group, Super Dragões. By opposition, Pedro Proença, now chairman of the Football League and former renowned referee, came out as benfiquista some years ago.  His actions have hurt Benfica both as a referee as the FL's chairman, in a greater degree than the former super dragão Jorge Sousa.

StellaRojas

Citação de: capelada em 12 de Abril de 2018, 23:29
Citação de: StellaRojas em 12 de Abril de 2018, 11:00
Only in Serbia.

Not really, sadly. Portuguese referee Jorge Sousa was a member of Porto's largest supporter group, Super Dragões. By opposition, Pedro Proença, now chairman of the Football League and former renowned referee, came out as benfiquista some years ago.  His actions have hurt Benfica both as a referee as the FL's chairman, in a greater degree than the former super dragão Jorge Sousa.

Yes, it could backfire against the team the referee supports in some cases. But not in ours

Last season, a decisive derby, Leonardo already has a yellow card and punches our player in the face, but does not get a red card:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=472IZE_hud0

Leonardo can get away with punches when Grujic is the referee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FWnSGKx1qg

Faliro

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 13 de Abril de 2018, 15:41
How is Ben?

Ben was our best player in the 2nd match against CSKA but then he had a couple of stealth mode games. He had an excellent last game so hopefully he will continue against Partizan. His big shortcoming is that he has only one leg for football.