Sport Lisboa e Benfica

iKatz

Thanks LM. Yes! we'r alive..

Talisca god save us

Faliro

Lycaon

Yes. Could've gone either way.

They sat back and waited to exploit our mistakes in counter-attacks but ended up probably creating even more danger than we did.

We have to play way better to get something out of this group.

Faliro

Why are the photos from Portugal always so dark?

It is the Stadium of Light -
Not the stadium of Twilight...

Maxi_14

Lm27

empty stadiums  :drool: :drool:  sooooo Italy  :kiss:

Festivus

Citação de: Lm27 em 10 de Novembro de 2014, 22:22
In Tugão, not even the big 3 sellout their stadiums.

Lm27

Citação de: Festivus em 10 de Novembro de 2014, 22:23
Citação de: Lm27 em 10 de Novembro de 2014, 22:22
In Tugão, not even the big 3 sellout their stadiums.

well, San Siro is always half empty or worse except Inter-Milan , Milan-Juventus, Inter Juventus   :2funny:

I think because we have the same mentality, people just prefer to watch football on tv...

Faliro

It is more to do with pricing. I believe if capitalism really existed, they would want full stadiums. 10,000 empty seats? Solution? Final hours 1 ticket = €3. I am sure they would get more fans.

In Greece, a weak countryside team, still sometimes thinks they are being clever charging €20 for a ticket to a nothing game... Should be €7 max.

iKatz

Faliro Samaris its getting worse man.. What happen with him? yesterday he just made alot of mistakes

Faliro

He has looked a bit shabby for the national team too. I think he has psychological problems as he is regressing. Perhaps a confidence issue. Looks like he was strangled by the that €10 million chain around his neck..

I was hoping K.Papadopoulos would take his spot for the NT but he dislocated his shoulder in training, so Samaris will probably get minutes this week.

Covenant

Greeks seems to have a lot of problems with  live in another country.