Sport Lisboa e Benfica

AMSILVA

Citação de: Faliro em 17 de Agosto de 2018, 11:43
Citação de: AMSILVA em 17 de Agosto de 2018, 03:54
Citação de: Calcio em 14 de Agosto de 2018, 21:10
Citação de: Faliro em 14 de Agosto de 2018, 21:07
So now you play the mentalists PAOK.. :coolsmiley:
Really hope we rape those pieces of shit.

Pieces of shit?  That's some way to refer to a team that showed you guys respect in their house.

Heya AMSILVA and welcome!

Are you Greek?

Yes, Im Greek.  My wife is Portuguese.  I'll be in the Azores for the match.

AMSILVA

Citação de: Calcio em 17 de Agosto de 2018, 12:11
Citação de: AMSILVA em 17 de Agosto de 2018, 03:54
Citação de: Calcio em 14 de Agosto de 2018, 21:10
Citação de: Faliro em 14 de Agosto de 2018, 21:07
So now you play the mentalists PAOK.. :coolsmiley:
Really hope we rape those pieces of shit.

Pieces of shit?  That's some way to refer to a team that showed you guys respect in their house.
I hate PAOK.

Fair enough, lol.

mendanhaboi

Great game today! Loved seeing Pizzi this game vs Fenerbache, Fantastic. Ferreyra finally a goal!

Faliro

A fair bit of confusion in Greece as to why Skibbe didn't call up Vaxodimos. Perhaps it is just Skibbe's usual low IQ or perhaps Vlaxo is waiting for Germany?

Gonçalo Santos

Citação de: Faliro em 30 de Agosto de 2018, 17:56
A fair bit of confusion in Greece as to why Skibbe didn't call up Vaxodimos. Perhaps it is just Skibbe's usual low IQ or perhaps Vlaxo is waiting for Germany?

I don't see him in the German national team for the next few years.

Btw, i can't explain why but he seems more greek than german.

Faliro

Citação de: Gonçalo Santos em 30 de Agosto de 2018, 19:07

Well he is Greek - both parents - just he was born in Germany. I think mentally and physically he is Greek. What will be interesting is if the Germans do have any interest in him - the stature of Benfica could be making them look at him again..

HJDK

Now we must use AEK to wipe the floor :smokin:

Oly fans must be rooting for us again ;D

Di Maria did this the last time we faced each other:

https://twitter.com/manueltrr/status/1035225659046539264

Vitor84

For now with just 7 official games played, I start to get confident with Odysseas as our goalkeeper. He seems very focus during the game, good communication with our defenders, good timing to go out on the feet of the opponent, and specially good flexibility and time of reaction. Maybe his handicap is to attack the ball on the crosses, he is always staying in goal line, but better like that than try to attack the ball and fail it.

Gonçalo Santos

Citação de: Faliro em 30 de Agosto de 2018, 19:12

Well he is Greek - both parents - just he was born in Germany. I think mentally and physically he is Greek. What will be interesting is if the Germans do have any interest in him - the stature of Benfica could be making them look at him again..

Yeah, seems possible. But a quit unlikely to happen.

Germany has several options. Is doing well at the moment but he needs to evolve in some things.

Faliro

Citação de: Gonçalo Santos em 30 de Agosto de 2018, 19:21
Citação de: Faliro em 30 de Agosto de 2018, 19:12

Yeah, seems possible. But a quit unlikely to happen.

Germany has several options. Is doing well at the moment but he needs to evolve in some things.

I agree. Still missing a few things. For me anyway - too much punching when he catch the ball and sometimes poor positioning. His reflexes however are good. Let's see.

Faliro

Citação de: HJDK em 30 de Agosto de 2018, 19:15
Now we must use AEK to wipe the floor :smokin:

Oly fans must be rooting for us again ;D

Di Maria did this the last time we faced each other:

https://twitter.com/manueltrr/status/1035225659046539264

Oly fans are rooting for you 100%. No question.

AEK are a little different to PAOK. Defence is a little stronger - attack is weaker. Very good for Benfica their new stadium will not be finished in time.

Faliro

AEK will need significant signings to even contemplate hurting Benfica. Lets see what they do in the last few hours (my guess nothing).

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 31 de Agosto de 2018, 15:03
AEK will need significant signings to even contemplate hurting Benfica. Lets see what they do in the last few hours (my guess nothing).
How did they even win the league last season if they are that bad?

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 01 de Setembro de 2018, 09:37
Citação de: Faliro em 31 de Agosto de 2018, 15:03
How did they even win the league last season if they are that bad?

Olympiacos had a terrible team firstly.
The govt and refs backed PAOK to win the league but they made mistakes.
AEK crept in with the best defence and a solid midfield. However that team has now been sold off.

This summer AEK lost their best CB - Vranjes, their best winger - Lazaros and their starting centre forward - Arajuo.

Covenant

We had a tough month and besides many people said " in September we até done" the team are first in the league and in the group stage.

The draw against Sporting was unfair, we deserved the victory...