Bryan Cristante

Médio, 29 anos,
Itália
Equipa Principal: 2 épocas (2014-2016), 20 jogos (897 minutos), 1 golo

Títulos: Campeonato Nacional (2), Taça da Liga (2)

ZICKLER

Citação de: xungaria em 04 de Junho de 2014, 19:32
se n se consegue impor no meio daquela desgraça de qualidade franciscana duvido que cá tenha lugar

Estamos a falar de um miúdo 18 anos

PATRÃO

Citação de: ZICKLER em 04 de Junho de 2014, 19:31
Patrão,  chega-te à frente
Não conheço, é uma promessa do Milan, que jogou muito pouco esta época. Parece bom, um médio centro com visão de jogo e boa técnica. 

Vianense

Demasiado bom (enorme potencial, fisico e tecnico) para ser uma noticia verdadeira, ainda por cima jogador do Milan.

Londrino-85

Ui...que é isto? E as escolas? Escolas italianas? Duvido que este jogador saia por menos de 5 M...e continua a ser um projecto de jogador! Vamos a ver o que daqui sai.

ZICKLER

Sobretudo,  porque foi treinado pelo inzaghi que subiu agora para a equipa A.

impossível,  digo eu

neskor

Rmartins

Vianense

Não acredito que venha por causa disto:
Comentários de adeptos do futebol italiano

Matthew Talaricolong
Juve fan here; I'm huge on this guy. Supremely talented. I hope to see him become a commonplace within the Milan midfield. They're youth division is easily one of the best in the world, and I'd like to see it put to good use. Cristante, El Shaarawy, Balotelli, De Sciglio all are amazing stalwarts for a young, possibly legendary Italian back bone to a successful team. With them maturing and becoming full on stars, Hachim Mastour, another Italian, gets in to the team and (if all the parallels hold true) becomes the teams Messi/Zidane making the team even better! The future is bright for Milan. Just has to get rid of the dead weight players and make smarter deals while utilizing their youth, almost akin to Barcelona in the post Ronaldinho era.

AbuOsama
One thing I love about him is his attitude. When he thinks he deserves to play, he says it. Milan signed him at 13 and since then he has forced his way into every set up he could get into, often with older players. He captained the Primavera and used to show a lot of fiery emotion when on the field.

Alan Frank
He should be next to De Jong in the double pivot. He is a great Box-to-box midfielder. Monty needs some rest.

Matteo Bonetti
I don't think he ever played that position - always in a 4-3-3 but being so young he can still be molded any way Seedorf wants

bartolo camazori
He shows a lot of promise but only time will tell if he gets his chances then he could a similar impact to el shawaary .also give sapnora a go he could be the difference milan need he might not score many but is very creative and still young.

A Plong
Cristante looks like he's going be a great regista (he could probably be a decent box-to-box midfielder, but his great passing range makes him better suited to a deeper role). Milan seems to have a lot of rising stars, with the youth team just winning the Viareggio Cup. They should start loaning some of them to Serie B teams.

Matteo Bonetti
I think he's more of a box-to-box influence than a static regista. Loves to make forward runs and has a nice little shot too.. Could see him becoming a Daniele De Rossi type (with less grit)

AbuOsama 29
He's a very similiar player to the type of player De Rossi is. I used to call him 70% Pirlo, 30% Gattuso. De Rossi might be the inverse. He's almost like Montolivo with more movement. Pretty interesting to watch.

fonte:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2049467-why-bryan-cristante-and-mattia-de-sciglio-will-be-ac-milans-future

KeEp

Estes jogadores muito dificilmente vêm para portugal. Já o ano passado também estivemos interessados num jogador da Juve que acabou por não vir...

Theroux

Seria surreal ver o Benfica ir pescar ao... Milan.

Andam em baixo, mas não exageremos.

Aakeonan

Já tinha ouvido falar muito dele e de forma geral, dizem maravilhas...um pouco como nós dizemos do Bernardo.

Por isso não vejo o sentido em o puto deixar um clube como o Milan, sendo ele lá formado e Italiano, para vir para a liga Portuguesa.

Seria como o Bernardo ir para o Olimpiakos ou assim.