Illusion buyers aka supporters of the Structure, Roy Win and He-and-his

Villaridis

9 million Raul Gin Minus and 14 million Pizzi have scored three goals against Seaside. One more victory of the infallible structure! Long live our great leader!

Villaridis

even with the -7 i still believe wellstay is a candidate to the title, unaccording to what Man Well Big Mountain Group said

O-Rível

Citação de: Villaridis em 10 de Janeiro de 2016, 22:04
even with the -7 i still believe wellstay is a candidate to the title, unaccording to what Man Well Big Mountain Group said

Sinto-me deprimido, demorei a chegar lá.  :winner:

Grande tópico.  :2funny:

Shoplifter20

Citação de: O-Rível em 14 de Janeiro de 2016, 14:30

Não cheguei #xatiado

klaxxon

Citação de: Shoplifter20 em 14 de Janeiro de 2016, 14:49

Não cheguei #xatiado

Spoiler

Manuel Serrão
[fechar]

O0

Shoplifter20

Citação de: klaxxon em 15 de Janeiro de 2016, 17:13
Citação de: Shoplifter20 em 14 de Janeiro de 2016, 14:49

Não cheguei #xatiado

Spoiler

Manuel Serrão
[fechar]

O0

<3

Villaridis

"Wellstay isn't a candidate" he said
"Wellstay only depends on themselves by the 18th round" he never said

the fatman doesn't get one right. i hope Only USA Sea Tins or even Peter War confront him with these declarations tomorrow!

AG

I guess that tomorrow Mountain Group says something like this:
«We have a new Oporto! That will eat its opponents by onionade! Championship went gone! But Little League Cup, meh! Little Portugal's Cup, meh! Zero!»

lost_paradise

There`s something off about this topic...I know what it is...Car Cell is greatly appreciated by Wellstay fans. And now Roy Win is starting to recognise the obvious.

Other than that...keep preaching to the third ring!!!

Let`s give a royal bow to new beards and maximum of the 21st century!!! An iconic figure among Wellstay fans :bow2: :bow2: :bow2:

MikeSLB4Ever

Citação de: Villaridis em 16 de Dezembro de 2015, 17:20
Finally, supporters of badly-loved players such as He-and-his, Raul Gin Minus, That Liver, Car Cell and Trabat can come here too to express their angst of what those insensitive associated and sympathizers of our team are saying about their professionalism.

Don't forget P-Z... he doesn't play an ass.  :disgust:

And I would say "such liver" instead of "that liver"...  O0

Villaridis

now there is hope! thought FC Harbor was going to buy a coach but here comes the un-disciplinator Joseph Footer! I just hope they, with much luck, get some home points against Sporting Lisbon and George Messiah.

klaxxon

Citação de: Villaridis em 18 de Janeiro de 2016, 22:45
now there is hope! thought FC Harbor was going to buy a coach but here comes the un-disciplinator Joseph Footer! I just hope they, with much luck, get some home points against Sporting Lisbon and George Messiah.

Chick of the Shore is betting on all the wrong horses in his old age! At least he managed to keep his "niece" safe from the insatiable Leo Garden ;D

Jotenko

Citação de: klaxxon em 20 de Janeiro de 2016, 21:06
Citação de: Villaridis em 18 de Janeiro de 2016, 22:45

Chick of the Shore is betting on all the wrong horses in his old age! At least he managed to keep his "niece" safe from the insatiable Leo Garden ;D

Fuck eh shovel and stop be doing ridiculously bad translations that then here come the foreigners and do not understand an ass? At least say the He-and-his will now be replaced by a left side in conditions that will not bury.