Jota

Avançado, 25 anos,
Portugal
Equipa Principal: 2 épocas (2018-2020), 34 jogos (695 minutos), 2 golos

Equipa B: 3 épocas, 47 jogos, 9 golos

Títulos: Campeonato Nacional (1), Supertaça (1)

Celticfan

Citação de: Red_turtle em 07 de Junho de 2022, 09:52
O Jota é  tipo a namorada que pusemos os cornos, e depois mais a frente, pensamos ela era porreira fiz mal.

Mas depois afinal era só a cabeça a pregar uma partida

Campeonato da Escócia,  bom para ele, mas nao o suficiente para titular no Benfica

E o verde mete nojo

We wore the Green and White much before Sporting  ;D due to being founded by Irish immigrants (and their descendants) and priest to help out other Irish Catholics who were being discriminated against after moving to Scotland due to the Irish famine, Sporting are just poor imitators.

At least Real Betis acknowledge the Celtic link as Celtic donated kits to them when they were first founded.

Celtic have more in common with Benfica than Sporting in being the traditionally working class and/or in Celtic's case immigrant team.

duarteslb

Margem de negociação para o celtic: 0.

GeorgesDuroy

Citação de: Celticfan em 08 de Junho de 2022, 20:55
O Jota é  tipo a namorada que pusemos os cornos, e depois mais a frente, pensamos ela era porreira fiz mal.

Campeonato da Escócia,  bom para ele, mas nao o suficiente para titular no Benfica

E o verde mete nojo

We wore the Green and White much before Sporting  ;D due to being founded by Irish immigrants (and their descendants) and priest to help out other Irish Catholics who were being discriminated against after moving to Scotland due to the Irish famine, Sporting are just poor imitators.

At least Real Betis acknowledge the Celtic link as Celtic donated kits to them when they were first founded.

Celtic have more in common with Benfica than Sporting in being the traditionally working class and/or in Celtic's case immigrant team.

Will you come next year to see Jota in our stadium? Ahahah

Celticfan

Citação de: GeorgesDuroy em 09 de Junho de 2022, 14:46
Citação de: Celticfan em 08 de Junho de 2022, 20:55

E o verde mete nojo

Will you come next year to see Jota in our stadium? Ahahah

I've been in the stadium before on a tour but it was in the summer in 2014. Also went to the Estadio National and walked around seeing where the Lisbon Lions won the European cup.

To answer your question I'd love to see Jota and Celtic play Benfica this year in Lisbon  :tonge:

Unfortunately I now live in Seattle now so would be a long trip. My nearest games are Seattle Sounders these days but I watch every Celtic game at home or the local supporters club.

If Portugal play in Seattle or Vancouver in the US world cup in a few years I'll go.

GTtdi_SLB

come home Jota and help us destroy the blue octopus of corruption!

Celticfan

https://twitter.com/CelticFC/status/1534935857118863374

If Jota isn't unveiled in this we riot! There was rumours a few weeks back he did the photoshoot for it.

Ru10

Leões de Lisboa. Vão a um pub na baixa de Lisboa e é só stickers de amizade Celtic-lagartos. Além de ainda terem as cores do pijama em comum...

Mil vezes o Rangers!

Fui. Agora aturem-no vocês.

Celticfan

Citação de: Ru10 em 09 de Junho de 2022, 19:39
Leões de Lisboa. Vão a um pub na baixa de Lisboa e é só stickers de amizade Celtic-lagartos. Além de ainda terem as cores do pijama em comum...

Mil vezes o Rangers!

I would rather drink bleach than support Rangers. If you are catholic which many people in Portugal are then it is not the team for you.

GTtdi_SLB

a verdade é so uma: entre o verde e o azul...completem vocês a frase!

Celticfan

Citação de: GTtdi_SLB em 09 de Junho de 2022, 20:01
a verdade é so uma: entre o verde e o azul...completem vocês a frase!

Unless you're the Seattle Sounders who play in blue and green :D

Ultimately people will have teams they like and don't like and that's their choice. I hate Rangers for obvious reasons and also because their fans despise people from Irish and catholic backgrounds, same with Hearts. Plus their weird fetish with the queen and British nationalism. Still bitter at Porto for the UEFA cup final in 2003 and the way they play acted.

Have no time for English teams.

Other teams I look out for or have a soft spot for.

GTtdi_SLB

Gotta be honest with ye, mate. I have a Hearts friend, and they utterly hate both caths and prots. Have a soft spot for Hearts but besides that i kinda fond Celtic for the beauty of the clashes between them and SLB, like an historic european "derby". We know in advance we gonna have some fun when we get drawed together, no grudges between between sides, always cool pre and pos match...so if Jota has to go, so be Celtic.

duarteslb

Tão crl isto resolve se ou não?

Celticfan

Citação de: GTtdi_SLB em 09 de Junho de 2022, 21:25
Gotta be honest with ye, mate. I have a Hearts friend, and they utterly hate both caths and prots. Have a soft spot for Hearts but besides that i kinda fond Celtic for the beauty of the clashes between them and SLB, like an historic european "derby". We know in advance we gonna have some fun when we get drawed together, no grudges between between sides, always cool pre and pos match...so if Jota has to go, so be Celtic.

They probably do hate both but Celtic Hearts are usually pretty bitter, especially at Tynecastle. I'm sure Aberdeen just like every Scottish club dislike both Celtic and Rangers as well but they absolutely despise Rangers which stems from the Ian Durrant/Neil Simpson incident and has built since.

Black Panther

Citação de: Ru10 em 09 de Junho de 2022, 19:39

Mil vezes o Rangers!

:2funny:

Têm um Estádio simpático  :)

Celticfan

That's Carter Vickers signed. Jota next?