Jota

Avançado, 25 anos,
Portugal
Equipa Principal: 2 épocas (2018-2020), 34 jogos (695 minutos), 2 golos

Equipa B: 3 épocas, 47 jogos, 9 golos

Títulos: Campeonato Nacional (1), Supertaça (1)

Kobille

Citação de: 20simao1 em 14 de Agosto de 2022, 23:32
Citação de: Kobille em 14 de Agosto de 2022, 22:50
Citação de: arl em 14 de Agosto de 2022, 14:27
Dói para crlh isto.
Qualidade e benfiquismo trocados por 7 milhões. 1 Musa praticamente. É vergonhoso demais.

O Jota lembro dele nos iniciados que craque que era, juvenis, juniores, B, seleção sub 17, sub 21 , sempre dos melhores em todas essas equipas. Talento puro. Chega à A, praticamente sem oportunidades e desistem logo de um jogador destes ao colocarem clausula de compra ridícula por 7 milhões. Que crime. E o Vieira já tinha sido preso, negocio este com chancela Rui Costa, não esquecer.
Não esquecer que o JJ era o treinador... Esse sim é que foi o problema, tal como aconteceu com Bernardo Silva e Cancelo...

Pena que o Jota não tenha querido ficar... Podia ter recusado o contrato do Celtic e voltava... Mas não o repreendo. Lá deram-lhe o espaço para crescer e brilhar, e é adorado pela malta de Glasgow. Cá iria provavelmente ser mais uma segunda opção, assumindo que o Neres vai ser titular.

Mas o rui costa e o Schmidt tentaram o regresso dele sequer?
Era Neres na direita, e Jota na esquerda.
Não sei, e seria especulativo da minha parte dizer que tentaram, assim como é especulativo dizer que seria Jota na esquerda. Como eu disse, no Celtic deram-lhe o espaço para crescer e brilhar, e é adorado pela malta de Glasgow. Não o repreendo por lá ter ficado.

Celticfan

Citação de: Camisola_20 em 14 de Agosto de 2022, 23:30
Citação de: Celticfan em 14 de Agosto de 2022, 15:47
We have absolutely robbed you. Whoever sanctioned the original loan deal on the Benfica end with the option to buy needs their baws toed
Celtic should thank us by taking atleast one player off our hands.

Maybe Andre Almeida?

I wouldn't have been opposed to Meite only because I badly think we need a holding midfielder. Is he that awful?

Celticfan

Citação de: NemanjaMatic em 15 de Agosto de 2022, 10:30
We have absolutely robbed you. Whoever sanctioned the original loan deal on the Benfica end with the option to buy needs their baws toed

Sure, but Scottish league is still rubbish.

Meh. We can only play in the league we play in until something changes like a British league. Still going to enjoy Jota while he is at Celtic.

Celticfan

Citação de: TMMSLB em 15 de Agosto de 2022, 00:10
Para o ano deverá estar na EPL

I think it has to be the right fit though. He's probably better suited to a club in the continent. I think he'd do well at a club who mainly attack but maybe not so well at a Crystal Palace or one of the lower clubs.

Camisola_20

Citação de: Celticfan em 15 de Agosto de 2022, 16:20
Citação de: Camisola_20 em 14 de Agosto de 2022, 23:30
Celtic should thank us by taking atleast one player off our hands.

Maybe Andre Almeida?

I wouldn't have been opposed to Meite only because I badly think we need a holding midfielder. Is he that awful?

He's amazing!

adeptoBancada

Citação de: 20simao1 em 14 de Agosto de 2022, 23:30
Eu bem dizia que me fazia lembrar o Ronaldo com a idade dele quando o vi pela primeira vez com a diferença que o Ronaldo era mais completo. Golo à Ronaldo.

Rui Costa fd*
A diferença do Jota para o Ronaldo é física. O Ronaldo com a idade dele era uma animal. Aceleração brutal. E a mentalidade claro. Não que o Jota não seja competitivo. Mas o Ronaldo sempre foi uma besta competitiva. A nível técnico o Jota não fica a dever nada ao Ronaldo.

Mas na verdade não faz sentido comparar  os 2. Porque haveriam muitos outros para comparar.

20simao1

Citação de: adeptoBancada em 16 de Agosto de 2022, 01:10
Citação de: 20simao1 em 14 de Agosto de 2022, 23:30
Eu bem dizia que me fazia lembrar o Ronaldo com a idade dele quando o vi pela primeira vez com a diferença que o Ronaldo era mais completo. Golo à Ronaldo.

Rui Costa fd*
A diferença do Jota para o Ronaldo é física. O Ronaldo com a idade dele era uma animal. Aceleração brutal. E a mentalidade claro. Não que o Jota não seja competitivo. Mas o Ronaldo sempre foi uma besta competitiva. A nível técnico o Jota não fica a dever nada ao Ronaldo.

Mas na verdade não faz sentido comparar  os 2. Porque haveriam muitos outros para comparar.

Além da aceleração, a altura por exemplo.
Dizes que a nível técnico o Jota não fica nada a dever mas depois dizes que não faz sentido comparar... para mim faz porque vi aqueles quick feet (se bem me lembro. A menos que não fosse tanto como o Ronaldo) na final do euro sub 19. O que o Ronaldo era é uma junção do Jota e do Mbappe, se bem que ainda falta o jogo de cabeça. E o Jota também usa o pé esquerdo, certo?

A única surpresa aqui é o Jota não ter dado no Valladolid.

Mas a única ressalva é que isso que vi do Jota não foi nos seniores.

Celticfan

https://twitter.com/breezybhoy88/status/1559531247231242240

Pretty classy. Doesn't need to do that type of stuff and seems like a genuine good guy off the field

brankinho_gaspar

Citação de: Celticfan em 15 de Agosto de 2022, 16:22

Meh. We can only play in the league we play in until something changes like a British league. Still going to enjoy Jota while he is at Celtic.
As you should. Benfica also plays against a shitload of awful teams.

brankinho_gaspar

Well, he's slow. Tecnically he is very average and for a holding midfielder, he's not that great of a  defender.

I think u could find better players than him in Portugal, and way cheaper.

A guy like Pinho could legit be useful for u guys. Smart and technical forward, kinda like a discount Jonas.

PaulinhoB

Que puta de escândalo, qualquer gajo benfiquista com personalidade para a estrumetura é despachar à melhor oferta.

Celticfan

Citação de: brankinho_gaspar em 16 de Agosto de 2022, 17:15

The way things are going the likes of Barcelona, Juventus will end up forcing a super league similar to the NFL. We probably wouldn't be in the first wave of that but eventually.

It's probably one of the few situations i'd rather be British (being in the EPL) than Scottish, especially as some Welsh teams get to play in England. Downside of being one of the pioneers of the game.

brankinho_gaspar

Citação de: Celticfan em 16 de Agosto de 2022, 17:19

The way things are going the likes of Barcelona, Juventus will end up forcing a super league similar to the NFL. We probably wouldn't be in the first wave of that but eventually.

It's probably one of the few situations i'd rather be British (being in the EPL) than Scottish, especially as some Welsh teams get to play in England. Downside of being one of the pioneers of the game.
I hate the idea of the Super League, because european clubs have no idea what they are doing.

As we can see Barça can't even work normally with the spanish salary cap, if everyone was on the same playing field (like the NFL and NBA) they would go histerical.

Also, the arrogance of some clubs thinking they deserve to be above the others is kind disgusting tbh, even if Benfica would probably (and Porto to be fair) be invited to participate.

Celticfan

Citação de: brankinho_gaspar em 16 de Agosto de 2022, 17:22

I hate the idea of the Super League, because european clubs have no idea what they are doing.

As we can see Barça can't even work normally with the spanish salary cap, if everyone was on the same playing field (like the NFL and NBA) they would go histerical.

Also, the arrogance of some clubs thinking they deserve to be above the others is kind disgusting tbh, even if Benfica would probably (and Porto to be fair) be invited to participate.

Completely agree. I think Barcelona are scrambling though and will push for it. Their finances are a ticking time bomb and something like that may be the only thing that saves them unless some rich Saudis buy them.

brankinho_gaspar

Citação de: Celticfan em 16 de Agosto de 2022, 17:24
Citação de: brankinho_gaspar em 16 de Agosto de 2022, 17:22

Completely agree. I think Barcelona are scrambling though and will push for it. Their finances are a ticking time bomb and something like that may be the only thing that saves them unless some rich Saudis buy them.
I don't believe it though. These fucking brats of a club never "go down" because then the governments come into play to "save" them.

It also happened in Portugal with Sporting. They had millions and millions of debt "erased" because reasons.
There were even some journalists in the press saying stuff like "we need to save Sporting"
https://sol.sapo.pt/artigo/649356/salvar-o-sporting-tem-de-ser-um-designio-nacional
Btw, that guy is the CURRENT general manager of Benfica. Fuckin hilarious.

Rangers are a very rare case but then again, its a minor league (no disrespect) and it might be harder to do those kind of "miracles"