LE 1/16F 1ª Mão: Galatasaray SK 1 - 2 SL Benfica, 14Fev. Qui. 17h55 *SPORTTV1*

Galatasaray SK 1 - 2 SL Benfica

Liga Europa

Galatasaray SK: Muslera, Linnes, Luyindama, Marcão, Nagatomo, Fernando, Belhanda, Ndiaye, Féghouli, Onyekuru, Diagne
Treinador: Fatih Terim
SL Benfica: Odysseas Vlachodimos, Sébastien Corchia, Rúben Dias, Ferro, Yuri Ribeiro, Florentino Luís, Gedson Fernandes (Andreas Samaris [87m]), Eduardo Salvio (Gabriel [48m]), Franco Cervi (Filip Krovinović [80m]), João Félix, Haris Seferović
Treinador: Bruno Lage
Golos: Eduardo Salvio (27), Haris Seferović (64)

GTtdi_SLB

Citação de: red lion_35 em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 11:46
The Spanish referee supported you as you are Portugese and You won by a cheap penalty but We cannot ignore your good game. You are already in the next round of the last 16 in the tournament. I hope You can take the UEFA cup. I will support Benfica in Europe here after You are my second team after Galatasaray. You shall be the champion in your league and Porto may be the 2nd.

O árbitro espanhol apoiou-o quando se tornou português e ganhou com uma penalidade barata, mas não podemos ignorar o seu bom jogo. Você já está nos últimos 16 torneios no torneio. Eu espero que você consiga o troféu. Depois da segunda equipa depois do Galatasaray, vou apoiar o Benfica na Europa. O campeão da liga, o Porto pode ser o segundo.

What?? does Çamit Cekhir rings you a bell? he's turkish and has made our lifes miserable in europe. How can people be so side-blinded?? what you have to say about the 2 red cards saved for Gala team last night? center-back and the motherfucker fernando?? Do you at least reckon that there could have been a second penalty kick over Félix, or is it just the envy/hatred that moves your ego?

SLF

The Spanish referee supported you as you are Portugese and You won by a cheap penalty but We cannot ignore your good game. You are already in the next round of the last 16 in the tournament. I hope You can take the UEFA cup. I will support Benfica in Europe here after You are my second team after Galatasaray. You shall be the champion in your league and Porto may be the 2nd.

O árbitro espanhol apoiou-o quando se tornou português e ganhou com uma penalidade barata, mas não podemos ignorar o seu bom jogo. Você já está nos últimos 16 torneios no torneio. Eu espero que você consiga o troféu. Depois da segunda equipa depois do Galatasaray, vou apoiar o Benfica na Europa. O campeão da liga, o Porto pode ser o segundo.

Hey buddy... about that Spanish referee helping crap argument of yours... imagine a Greek referee doing the same at your favour, would it make sense to say the Greek help the Turkish because they were neighbours??

Really??

farmacia franco

Citação de: Camisola_20 em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 23:46
Foi a foda mais bem mandada que mandei num dia de São Valentim, esta vitoria na Turquia.
Pinaste ;) bem jogado

1entremilhoes

Citação de: joao12soares em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 09:08
Citação de: Black Eagle em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 01:14
In Turkish televisions they are talking about Felix, Ruben Diaz and Florentino Luiz. They impressed Turkish commentators.
You must start spreading over there, that they are big flops, they are very very very bad football players.

Another big flop, over rated player:Jota.
Mark my words, nothing to see here.

Black Eagle

Citação de: 1entremilhoes em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 12:55
Citação de: joao12soares em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 09:08
Citação de: Black Eagle em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 01:14
In Turkish televisions they are talking about Felix, Ruben Diaz and Florentino Luiz. They impressed Turkish commentators.
You must start spreading over there, that they are big flops, they are very very very bad football players.

Is this irony or something?

Another big flop, over rated player:Jota.
Mark my words, nothing to see here.

jesusdread

Citação de: NunoRLP em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 11:46
Citação de: jesusdread em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 10:28
Citação de: Shoky em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 20:00
Já tinha saudades do Benfica.

Eu não quero entrar em euforias mas acho que estamos a viver o nosso momento Mourinho/porto.

Era bom.

Os astros estão a dever-nos uma coisa dessas.

estamos com essa estrelinha, juntamente com qualidade de plantel e de equipa técnica.

Só peço lá para cima que não fodam tudo.

Black Eagle

Citação de: SLF em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 12:46

Hey buddy... about that Spanish referee helping crap argument of yours... imagine a Greek referee doing the same at your favour, would it make sense to say the Greek help the Turkish because they were neighbours??

Really??

Gala supporters are known to be idiots. They know nothing about soccer. Check this twitter post out. They think that Spanish ref. gave a wrong penalty here.

https://twitter.com/kupaefendisi/status/1096149344116490242?s=21

Do not debate with them on soccer. It is a waste of time.

DMSG

Ricardo Ramalho

Grande vitória, espero que se concretize um Benfica campeão europeu de novo que já tarda. Já merecíamos por tudo o que temos feito, 2 títulos europeus é curto.

Black Eagle

Citação de: GTtdi_SLB em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 12:34

What?? does Çamit Cekhir rings you a bell? he's turkish and has made our lifes miserable in europe. How can people be so side-blinded?? what you have to say about the 2 red cards saved for Gala team last night? center-back and the motherfucker fernando?? Do you at least reckon that there could have been a second penalty kick over Félix, or is it just the envy/hatred that moves your ego?

You are wasting your time. This gala guy has no idea about what he is saying. Even some of them argue that the Spanish ref. Was involved in match-fixing. Ignore him.

joao12soares

Spanish referee helping a portuguese team?????????????????????
:rir: :rir:

capelada

Hoje ficámos a saber que os árbitros espanhóis ajudam os clubes portugueses. Séculos de disputas territoriais e 80 anos sob o jugo espanhol completamente compensados por um penalty bem assinalado.

Nuestros hermanos.  :smitten: