LE 1/16F 1ª Mão: Galatasaray SK 1 - 2 SL Benfica, 14Fev. Qui. 17h55 *SPORTTV1*

Galatasaray SK 1 - 2 SL Benfica

Liga Europa

Galatasaray SK: Muslera, Linnes, Luyindama, Marcão, Nagatomo, Fernando, Belhanda, Ndiaye, Féghouli, Onyekuru, Diagne
Treinador: Fatih Terim
SL Benfica: Odysseas Vlachodimos, Sébastien Corchia, Rúben Dias, Ferro, Yuri Ribeiro, Florentino Luís, Gedson Fernandes (Andreas Samaris [87m]), Eduardo Salvio (Gabriel Pires [48m]), Franco Cervi (Filip Krovinović [80m]), João Félix, Haris Seferović
Treinador: Bruno Lage
Golos: Eduardo Salvio (27), Haris Seferović (64)

red lion_35

Sinyor Fatih Terim wanted Nuno Gomes so much for Milan when he was coaching in Italy and then to Galatasaray also but Nuno Gomes didn't want to come.

John F. Kennedy

Citação de: red lion_35 em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:55
Citação de: MiguelPalma92 em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:49
Citação de: red lion_35 em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:46
how can I add photos or videos here is it possible?
They need to be hosted somewhere. For pictures you put the link beteween [ img ] [ /img ] and the video just post the link
Why the need to be hosted as a link in somehere? That's ridiculous. I am sorry then I will not be able to share you the photo of Belhanda when he scores and beats you but Anyway, I will try.
Now estás a abusar. Let's see se não te fodes.

Minerva

red lion_35

Citação de: tommy7x em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:59
They need to be hosted somewhere. For pictures you put the link beteween [ img ] [ /img ] and the video just post the link
Why the need to be hosted as a link in somehere? That's ridiculous. I am sorry then I will not be able to share you the photo of Belhanda when he scores and beats you but Anyway, I will try.
Now estás a abusar. Vamos ver se não te fodes.

No, Im not misbehaving

krovimodric

ta fuder kebab

Obi-Juan Kenobi

Quando sabes que te casaste com a mulher certa:

Temos o nosso puto meio adoentado e perguntei-lhe ontem como é que era para hoje para o Dia dos Namorados, que ia ser tramado fazer cenas e tal, ao que me responde a mulher, toda confiançuda: "Amanhã? Amanhã joga o Benfica às 17h55".

:smitten:

Kurt Cobain 10

estes lagartos pensam que comemos gelados com a testa como eles. baza otario

magoslb

Para o kebabito, que deve ser mais dragartito, um vergalho onde o sol não brilha.

GoloDeLetra

Génio da Luz

van33

Citação de: red lion_35 em 14 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:39
If there is anyone here who would like to drink some beer on the match day, we may meet. Portugese girls are the best girls in the world I think. 
ife iu percebeite the pórtuguize futebole, iu conserteide view que de gaijes of nosse countri donte laike the pipale laike iu...ande more, de lisbonnera ore traduzeite tu inglishe, "the sapos" or "the frogs os lumiar" ize a setupid tim. ai thinke iu are supporter of the frogs of lumiar. passei-te good and a good late!