LE FG 3ª J: SL Benfica 3 - 3 Rangers FC, 05Nov. Qui. 17h55 *SIC*

SL Benfica 3 - 3 Rangers FC

Liga Europa

SL Benfica: Odysseas Vlachodimos, Diogo Gonçalves (Gilberto [46m]), Nicolás Otamendi, Jan Vertonghen, Nuno Tavares (Álex Grimaldo [46m]), Julian Weigl, Adel Taarabt, Rafa, Everton (Luca Waldschmidt [67m]), Pizzi (Jardel [21m]), Haris Seferović (Darwin Núñez [60m])
Treinador: Jorge Jesus
Rangers FC: McGregor, Tavernier, Helander, Goldson, Barisic, Ryan Jack, Steven Davis, Kamara, Aribo, Kent, Morelos
Treinador: Steven Gerrard
Golos: Rafa (77), Darwin Núñez (90+1)

Chelas

Citação de: van33 em 02 de Novembro de 2020, 11:26
Citação de: Chelas em 02 de Novembro de 2020, 11:25
Citação de: van33 em 02 de Novembro de 2020, 11:18
fdx...já se fala estrangeiro e o caralho por aqui...muito bem

Who is "caralho" ?  :confused:
o caralho é aquilo que o gr do rangers vai levar por 5 vezes na quinta feira

Very good nice  :bow2:

BenfiquismoIminente

Citação de: calantrao em 02 de Novembro de 2020, 12:12
Sou só eu que acho que o suposto adepto do Ranger é alguém na tanga?

Não é que eu fui espreitar lá o SerRangerista deles e ele é um user de lá.

joaoaria

Citação de: Pete love em 02 de Novembro de 2020, 10:27
Ola!

Rangers fan here - I come in peace! I learned German in school, so my Portuguese tongue is non existent, but I hope your translators work as well as mine did when reading this thread.

I always like to visit opposition forums (in EL/UCL games) prior to us meeting to gain an understanding of the thoughts of the other side.

Much like Porto and Braga last season, there is a lot of confidence and arrogance, which usually works to our advantage, so please may it continue  ;D

As has been suggested by some of you already, we do enjoy playing against Portuguese teams - your style and tactics are ineffective against our set-up and, apart from 45 minutes versus Braga, we were not troubled by two of your supposed "top teams".

Please ignore the confidence of a minority of fans you may have seen on Facebook - we all know that Benfica are the best team in Portugal, and we will have our most difficult test of the season on Thursday. As things stand, we would take a draw right now. But I would certainly not be surprised if we secured yet another victory in what has already been a very impressive season for us. Since the return of football in late summer, we have only been defeated once in eighteen games - a tight 0-1 loss to Bayer Leverkusen when we were not match-fit. We totally dominated Celtic a couple of weeks ago and dispatched Galatasaray with relative ease to make it in to the Groups. Its funny because prior to that game I read very similar opinions from the Turks - "we will destroy the Scots" and "if we fail to beat this team we cannot consider ourselves a top club in Europe". All very disrespectful, but also helpful because that kind of attitude is what we need to help us overcome so-called superior teams.

Player by player, you guys obviously have a more expensive team with more European pedigree. I cannot dispute that. Benfica are the favourites for this match.

Rangers have a Colombian international in Morelos, who took the EL by storm last season, up front currently valued at €22m. He is supported by Ryan Kent, a €10m signing from Liverpool last season, who will easily command a similar transfer fee as above, when he moves on. Our midfield is patient and drilled - they know where they need to be and will win most of their battles. We tend to allow the opposition to pass the ball, maybe getting possession to 65-70%. It is ultimately meaningless though - this is our plan. You can pass all day, but will rarely breach our final third.

Then we have a defence that has conceded just 3 goals in 18 domestic games. Three. In eighteen games. The Scottish league is poor (outside Rangers/Celtic the level is lower English Championship or upper League One) but even at that, it is still a phenomenal achievement. Barasic, our left back, is a stalwart Croatian internationalist and has also been linked with multi-million € moves. Our central defence is almost impenetrable, and our Keeper - the silver fox 38 year old McGregor is one of the best keepers we've ever had at the club. Lets not forget, we've still to concede a goal in the group stage either. Lech didn't even get a shot on target - and these guys took two off of you.

Without doubt this will be Benfica's biggest test this season, as it will be ours. I look forward to a very exciting match on Thursday. Porto, Braga and Sporting have faced us within the last 10 years and have all lost against us. Looking forward to see if you guys can do better!

For me if you are against other time who dress green and white, you are welcome.
But I think you have no chance.
This year, Benfica reject Cavani and have 5 won in 5 games.
But of course, good luck against Celtic.

T21

Citação de: joaoaria em 02 de Novembro de 2020, 13:06
Ola!

Rangers fan here - I come in peace! I learned German in school, so my Portuguese tongue is non existent, but I hope your translators work as well as mine did when reading this thread.

I always like to visit opposition forums (in EL/UCL games) prior to us meeting to gain an understanding of the thoughts of the other side.

Much like Porto and Braga last season, there is a lot of confidence and arrogance, which usually works to our advantage, so please may it continue  ;D

As has been suggested by some of you already, we do enjoy playing against Portuguese teams - your style and tactics are ineffective against our set-up and, apart from 45 minutes versus Braga, we were not troubled by two of your supposed "top teams".

Please ignore the confidence of a minority of fans you may have seen on Facebook - we all know that Benfica are the best team in Portugal, and we will have our most difficult test of the season on Thursday. As things stand, we would take a draw right now. But I would certainly not be surprised if we secured yet another victory in what has already been a very impressive season for us. Since the return of football in late summer, we have only been defeated once in eighteen games - a tight 0-1 loss to Bayer Leverkusen when we were not match-fit. We totally dominated Celtic a couple of weeks ago and dispatched Galatasaray with relative ease to make it in to the Groups. Its funny because prior to that game I read very similar opinions from the Turks - "we will destroy the Scots" and "if we fail to beat this team we cannot consider ourselves a top club in Europe". All very disrespectful, but also helpful because that kind of attitude is what we need to help us overcome so-called superior teams.

Player by player, you guys obviously have a more expensive team with more European pedigree. I cannot dispute that. Benfica are the favourites for this match.

Rangers have a Colombian international in Morelos, who took the EL by storm last season, up front currently valued at €22m. He is supported by Ryan Kent, a €10m signing from Liverpool last season, who will easily command a similar transfer fee as above, when he moves on. Our midfield is patient and drilled - they know where they need to be and will win most of their battles. We tend to allow the opposition to pass the ball, maybe getting possession to 65-70%. It is ultimately meaningless though - this is our plan. You can pass all day, but will rarely breach our final third.

Then we have a defence that has conceded just 3 goals in 18 domestic games. Three. In eighteen games. The Scottish league is poor (outside Rangers/Celtic the level is lower English Championship or upper League One) but even at that, it is still a phenomenal achievement. Barasic, our left back, is a stalwart Croatian internationalist and has also been linked with multi-million € moves. Our central defence is almost impenetrable, and our Keeper - the silver fox 38 year old McGregor is one of the best keepers we've ever had at the club. Lets not forget, we've still to concede a goal in the group stage either. Lech didn't even get a shot on target - and these guys took two off of you.

Without doubt this will be Benfica's biggest test this season, as it will be ours. I look forward to a very exciting match on Thursday. Porto, Braga and Sporting have faced us within the last 10 years and have all lost against us. Looking forward to see if you guys can do better!

For me if you are against other time who dress green and white, you are welcome.

:bow2:

Lisboa_Benfica

Citação de: joaoaria em 02 de Novembro de 2020, 13:06
Ola!

Rejeitou o Cavani?  :rir:

Não querias antes dizer, o Cavani é que foi rejeitou o Benfica?

Montano89

Napster03

O Rangers equipa de champions so se for de pote 4 para andar a levar porrada de toda a gente.

Nao muito diferente do nosso actual panorama, para ser sincero.

Lisboa_Benfica

Ola!

Welcome. Yes I have a bad impression of scotish league, mainly because of your european results in the last 10 years, has can be seen in the UEFA Leagues Ranking.

Although every one recognizes your good History.

Regarding Benfica, although we have 5 in 5 in our league, the true is that we didnt had any true test and we are still far from our best form. The game against the polish team can prove it.

Regardind scotish teams, i cant understand why dont you fight for a merge between english and scotish league, since you belong to the UK.

If that happens, it Will be an incredible boost to scotish teams, in all manners.

Sorry for mispellings, im writing on my cell Phone and dont have auto corrector for english.

gizmo

Citação de: van33 em 02 de Novembro de 2020, 11:18
fdx...já se fala estrangeiro e o caralho por aqui...muito bem

É caso pra dizer, o SB é mais europeu que o Benfica do Vieira   :-X

Napster03

Tanto o Rangers como o Celtic na Premier league desciam imediatamente de divisao com os planteis actuais.

Nem brinquem.

Vascolptt