Scottish Football 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Notguilty

Citação de: Celticfan em 05 de Agosto de 2022, 15:47
Citação de: 24-7SLB em 05 de Agosto de 2022, 14:27
Citação de: Celticfan em 27 de Julho de 2022, 17:26
If you ever want to learn Scottish accents or about Scottish football this is a good listen, even some of the hosts have quite strong accents but the callers really do:

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9yc3MucG9kcGxheXN0dWRpby5jb20vMTIxMC54bWw/episode/OTRhOTRiOWZkMjRmNmQyOTc4MTQ4OTcyZDIyMjFhNjA?sa=X&ved=0CAUQkfYCahcKEwiAh6G2vZn5AhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQPA

It's always a good laugh after a Glasgow derby or after a bad defeat for one of the Glasgow teams. Some of the people phoning in are crazy or have crazy opinions.

Some parts are quite hard to understand

I bet  ;D The episodes this week are mostly Rangers fans complaining about their performance in the qualifier which for me is funny.
do You know AyR United ?

i Saw a famous gamer/youtuber do a lets play in Football Manager with that team-

Tt was a good way to know deeper about all the teams and competitions in Scotland.

Celticfan

Citação de: Notguilty em 06 de Agosto de 2022, 02:52
If you ever want to learn Scottish accents or about Scottish football this is a good listen, even some of the hosts have quite strong accents but the callers really do:

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9yc3MucG9kcGxheXN0dWRpby5jb20vMTIxMC54bWw/episode/OTRhOTRiOWZkMjRmNmQyOTc4MTQ4OTcyZDIyMjFhNjA?sa=X&ved=0CAUQkfYCahcKEwiAh6G2vZn5AhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQPA

It's always a good laugh after a Glasgow derby or after a bad defeat for one of the Glasgow teams. Some of the people phoning in are crazy or have crazy opinions.

I bet  ;D The episodes this week are mostly Rangers fans complaining about their performance in the qualifier which for me is funny.
do You know AyR United ?

i Saw a famous gamer/youtuber do a lets play in Football Manager with that team-

Tt was a good way to know deeper about all the teams and competitions in Scotland.

Yeah I'm not from Ayrshire but they have a good rivalry with Kilmarnock. I don't think they've been in the spfl in a long time though. At least not in my life time and I'm in my 30s.

af10

Citação de: Celticfan em 06 de Agosto de 2022, 16:17

do You know AyR United ?

Yeah I'm not from Ayrshire but they have a good rivalry with Kilmarnock. I don't think they've been in the spfl in a long time though. At least not in my life time and I'm in my 30s.

Seattle? Working on a tech company and paying crazy expensive rent, right?  ;D

Celticfan

Citação de: af10 em 13 de Agosto de 2022, 02:23
Citação de: Celticfan em 06 de Agosto de 2022, 16:17

do You know AyR United ?

Seattle? Working on a tech company and paying crazy expensive rent, right?  ;D

Exactly! I've lived here for 10 years now. One of my colleagues though is a Benfica fan from Lisbon though. Learned quite a lot about Benfica from him.

Tom_Joad

I'm currently in Edinburgh (worst timing ever, with the queen's funeral) and I wonder what is the local football club?

Enviado do meu M2012K11AG através do Tapatalk

Covenant

Citação de: Tom_Joad em 11 de Setembro de 2022, 23:55
I'm currently in Edinburgh (worst timing ever, with the queen's funeral) and I wonder what is the local football club?

Hearts and Hibernian.

Celticfan

Hibernian and Hearts. If you've ever read Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh or other books in the series Hibs feature prominently as it's set in the Leith area of Edinburgh.

Covenant

Celtic fans have sympathy for any English club? What about Rangers?

Celticfan

Citação de: Covenant em 15 de Setembro de 2022, 13:10

Rangers and Chelsea have some friendship along with Hamburg and Linfield. Their fan bases are pretty right wing and they call each other the blues brothers.

Celtic not really. Some fans like Liverpool as the two had a fundraiser after the Hillsborough disaster but I know others had a soft spot for Man Utd and others Everton. We're generally either hated in England for being anti-British and anti monarchy or liked by English people with irish backgrounds. If we were in the EPL we'd be the equivalent of Notre Dame or one of the Boston teams in American sports.

Celtic had a good relationship with St Pauli and Villareal. We played Villareal in the UEFA cup years ago when they first came good and the two fans hit it off. You get lots of their fans visiting Glasgow.

Covenant

Citação de: Celticfan em 15 de Setembro de 2022, 16:34
Citação de: Covenant em 15 de Setembro de 2022, 13:10

Rangers and Chelsea have some friendship along with Hamburg and Linfield. Their fan bases are pretty right wing and they call each other the blues brothers.

Celtic not really. Some fans like Liverpool as the two had a fundraiser after the Hillsborough disaster but I know others had a soft spot for Man Utd and others Everton. We're generally either hated in England for being anti-British and anti monarchy or liked by English people with irish backgrounds. If we were in the EPL we'd be the equivalent of Notre Dame or one of the Boston teams in American sports.

Celtic had a good relationship with St Pauli and Villareal. We played Villareal in the UEFA cup years ago when they first came good and the two fans hit it off. You get lots of their fans visiting Glasgow.
Thanks!

Ned Kelly

At least was there any sunshine on Leith?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt26StUVHoc