Gordy Prosper (HPC Academy)

DeSousa

https://twitter.com/TargetScouting_/status/1572646183784300545

Gordy Prosper (18/🇲🇺) is joining SL Benfica's youth academy! The Mauritian will be playing for their U19 side.

@JosseVB
was impressed by the youngster when he played for his country in the COSAFA Cup 👇

Francescoli

Mikaeil

É um bom prosper... O Benfica fez bem em aproveitar...

:tomates:

Stigmat

Citação de: Mikaeil em 21 de Setembro de 2022, 19:18
É um bom prosper... O Benfica fez bem em aproveitar...

:tomates:

Pelos vistos é Gordy, convem emagrecer. :tomates:

DeSousa

Alguém passava umas belas férias quando se deparou com este craque!

Mikaeil

Player profile:

Nationality: Mauritian
    Date of Birth: 23/03/2004
    Current Club: HPC Academy U20/NTC
    Career: HPC Academy
    Position: Attacking Midfield
    Secondary Position: Centre Midfield
    Preferred Foot: Right

Jacques Gordy Hansley Prosper played just behind and around striker Ashley Nazira in Mauritius' 4-4-1-1. The 18-year-old didn't play a flawless game but showed some very good things. His highlight came in the 50th minute when made the equalizer for Mauritius. After a cross from the right Prosper had some space in the box and put the ball into the back of the net with his right foot.

For an 18-year-old Gordy Prosper physical abilities surprised me quite a bit. It was quite hard to find anything of Mauritius' youngsters, so I estimate him to be around 1.65-1.70m tall. He has a strong athletic build which really helped him when he received the ball with his back to the goal, while being pressed by an opponent. Prosper also seemed to move very easily, displaying good agility and balance.

It was quite a tough match for the youngest player on the pitch. Mauritius had a hard time breaking Lesotho's two tight defensive lines and mainly tried to create chances through their wingers and overlapping full backs. Prosper worked very hard though to roam to the wide half-spaces to help them and play some short combinations. His work rate throughout the whole match was very good, also dropping back if needed. Prosper looked very comfortable with the ball at his feet. The pitch has had to endure quite a bit and wasn't the best anymore but he didn't seem to be affected by it too much. His first touches were very strong, also doing well when urgently pressed. However, I felt like he wasn't scanning around him nearly enough which made him made a few hurried decisions where he actually had some time. Prosper's distribution of the ball was solid overall, except for a few passes that were a bit too optimistic into the final third when linking up with his two wingers.

Rating – A1 (Very good, could play higher)

It was hard to find a lot of information on these players but from what I could find and what the commentators said, Prosper currently plays in the academy of Mauritius' High Performance Centre. The step to first team football in Europe is enormous and probably a lot too big still but I hope that he can make a step up in Africa or to a European youth academy as I think he has quite an interesting skillset.

https://targetscouting.com/2022/07/22/mauritius-match-report-vs-lesotho-08-07-2022/

Francescoli

Citação de: DeSousa em 21 de Setembro de 2022, 19:23

Temos um protocolo com a Federação das Maurícias.

Tiago#30

É estranho ser médio porque o Gordy vai à baliza...

JM21

duarteslb

Jack Bauer

pevmac

Citação de: Francescoli em 21 de Setembro de 2022, 19:32

[/quote
Citação de: Francescoli em 21 de Setembro de 2022, 19:32

https://fb.watch/fHnBwNjBCM/