Champions League Q3: SL Benfica vs Trabzonspor A.Ş. [July 27th]

Ferreira29

Topic to discuss the SL Benfica vs Trabzonspor A.Ş. for the Champions League qualifiers and help the Turkish visitors with Lisbon logistics.

shivaj

SimpSLB

Good luck, I only have one certain thing for this match... The fans will rock  :metal:

Red Guns

I hope you guys enjoy your visit at the beautifull city that is Lisbon but i'm afraid you're going to loose :)

tslionur61

Hello Benfica fans. I have looked at transfermarkt.de and I saw you have transferred 27 players. Do you know anything about your new squad? Is your squad consist of new player?

SimpSLB

Citação de: tslionur61 em 15 de Julho de 2011, 14:38
Hello Benfica fans. I have looked at transfermarkt.de and I saw you have transferred 27 players. Do you know anything about your new squad? Is your squad consist of new player?
We have transfered about 15 players, and "only" Artur, Wass, Garay, (a left back), Matic, Nuno Coelho, Witsel, Enzo Perez, Mora and Nolito may stay at the squad I may have forgotten some players)... And David Simao, Miguel Vitor and Nelson Oliveira returned from loans

EDIT: I forgot we bought Bruno César and Mika (not the singer, relax  ;D) and Rodrigo returned from loan (thanks to Velazquez for remembering me of Bruno Cesar and Rodrigo)

sbremoved_28408

Hello there! He have not bought 27!!! players! But yeah,you have bought a great number,13 players. But most of the starting eleven will be the same,he have bought mostly players to be good replacements. I would say that only Garay from Real Madrid,Witsel from the Belgium national team and the new left back, will be regular starters.
Im looking forward to see Trabzonspor in Lisbon,it will be a great show between great fans!

Velazquez

Citação de: SimpSLB em 15 de Julho de 2011, 14:43
We have transfered about 15 players, and "only" Artur, Wass, Garay, (a left back), Matic, Nuno Coelho, Witsel, Enzo Perez, Mora and Nolito may stay at the squad I may have forgotten some players)... And David Simao, Miguel Vitor and Nelson Oliveira returned from loans
Esqueceste-te do B.Cesar e Rodrigo/You forget B.Cesar e Rodrigo

Ferreira29

Starting 11 for the first match against Trabz should be something like:

Artur*
Maxi Pereira
Miguel Vitor**
Roderick
?*

Javi Garcia
Witsel*
Pablo Aimar
Nicolas Gaitan

Saviola
Cardozo

* are new players
** is back from loan

sbremoved_28408

SimpSLB

Citação de: Velazquez em 15 de Julho de 2011, 14:45
Citação de: SimpSLB em 15 de Julho de 2011, 14:43
Esqueceste-te do B.Cesar e Rodrigo/You forget B.Cesar e Rodrigo
Thanks ;) Oh, but Rodrigo and Nelson Oliveira won't play on this qualifier, because they are in the u20 world cup

kikiemre61

Zokora that we now have a new signing will make him very confident colmanla work well together:) but you guys and gals a strong

:)