Besiktas

Black Eagle

Citação de: Red skin em 30 de Agosto de 2024, 13:07I think Besiktas needs a contemporizador in the midfield.

Can you please give some more details?

Red skin

Citação de: Black Eagle em 30 de Agosto de 2024, 16:19
Citação de: Red skin em 30 de Agosto de 2024, 13:07I think Besiktas needs a contemporizador in the midfield.

A contemporizador is a player that sets the pace of the game, mostly slows it down to the benefit of the team. Rarely loses a pass, and secures the ball for the team. João Mário would be a great fit to Besiktas because of this.

Black Eagle

Citação de: Red skin em 30 de Agosto de 2024, 17:02
Citação de: Black Eagle em 30 de Agosto de 2024, 16:19

A contemporizador is a player that sets the pace of the game, mostly slows it down to the benefit of the team. Rarely loses a pass, and secures the ball for the team. João Mário would be a great fit to Besiktas because of this.
Now I understand you. My friend, you need to offload João Mário to other clubs. Beşiktaş management and their coach aren't easily fooled in these matters. Sorry. 😄

Black Eagle

José Mourinho: "In long seasons, there are injuries and suspensions due to cards. In Turkey, only Galatasaray does not receive cards. The other teams, yes. We will also receive cards."

Covenant

Citação de: Black Eagle em 31 de Agosto de 2024, 12:26José Mourinho: "In long seasons, there are injuries and suspensions due to cards. In Turkey, only Galatasaray does not receive cards. The other teams, yes. We will also receive cards."
Always crying.😂

Black Eagle

O Beşiktaş tem um jogo às 19h45 (horário de Portugal). A Sports TV vai transmitir o jogo. Queria apenas lembrar aos amigos que quiserem assistir.

Covenant

Citação de: Black Eagle em 01 de Setembro de 2024, 19:04O Beşiktaş tem um jogo às 19h45 (horário de Portugal). A Sports TV vai transmitir o jogo. Queria apenas lembrar aos amigos que quiserem assistir.
Gedson... What a waste of talent. Just another case.

Black Eagle

Citação de: Covenant em 02 de Setembro de 2024, 08:00
Citação de: Black Eagle em 01 de Setembro de 2024, 19:04O Beşiktaş tem um jogo às 19h45 (horário de Portugal). A Sports TV vai transmitir o jogo. Queria apenas lembrar aos amigos que quiserem assistir.

I just learned from the Turkish media that Benfica has signed Aktürkoğlu. I hope it's not true. He has some talent, but he's definitely not at the level required for Benfica. He wouldn't make a significant difference.

Saveloy

Citação de: Black Eagle em 02 de Setembro de 2024, 16:21

I just learned from the Turkish media that Benfica has signed Aktürkoğlu. I hope it's not true. He has some talent, but he's definitely not at the level required for Benfica. He wouldn't make a significant difference.

That's disheartening, people in the main forum were speaking highly of him.

Black Eagle

Citação de: Saveloy em 03 de Setembro de 2024, 01:16

Of course, he's not a bad player. He made significant contributions to Galatasaray in terms of scoring and saved many matches. However, he's more suited to open spaces and will be very effective in transition play. His passing quality is also good. Nevertheless, I don't think he can be a key player at Benfica's level. Or perhaps, I simply want a higher-caliber player for Benfica.

Saveloy

Citação de: Black Eagle em 03 de Setembro de 2024, 09:52

Of course, he's not a bad player. He made significant contributions to Galatasaray in terms of scoring and saved many matches. However, he's more suited to open spaces and will be very effective in transition play. His passing quality is also good. Nevertheless, I don't think he can be a key player at Benfica's level. Or perhaps, I simply want a higher-caliber player for Benfica.

Thanks for the description, and apologies in advance for João Mário. Hope it works out for everyone, but in any case, no refunds.

Black Eagle

Citação de: Saveloy em 03 de Setembro de 2024, 10:26
Citação de: Black Eagle em 03 de Setembro de 2024, 09:52

Thanks for the description, and apologies in advance for João Mário. Hope it works out for everyone, but in any case, no refunds.

You are welcome. They say Our coach Giovanni Van Bronckhorts wanted Mario. I hope he has a plan to benefit from him. :))

Jotenko

@Black Eagle is the turkish food we eat in Europe similar to your home country food?

Namely the famous street foods like durum?

Question 2:

Your beer that won the Euro Cup, Efes, is it a good beer? Do you drink it?

Black Eagle

Citação de: Jotenko em 10 de Setembro de 2024, 19:40@Black Eagle is the turkish food we eat in Europe similar to your home country food?

Question 2:

Let me clear this up for the first question. You can always get the real taste of a cuisine in its home country. Sure, you can find tasty Turkish food in Europe, but it's never as good as what you'd have in Istanbul, for example. As for Efes beer, I don't drink, but people who do really rave about it. It'd be better if you tried it yourself and let us know what you think. By the way, I've been watching travel videos about Portugal lately. Your food looks super rich and delicious. I'm planning to visit Lisbon soon. I'll try to catch a Benfica game at Luz Stadium.

Jotenko

Citação de: Black Eagle em 10 de Setembro de 2024, 21:27
Citação de: Jotenko em 10 de Setembro de 2024, 19:40@Black Eagle is the turkish food we eat in Europe similar to your home country food?

Question 2:

Let me clear this up for the first question. You can always get the real taste of a cuisine in its home country. Sure, you can find tasty Turkish food in Europe, but it's never as good as what you'd have in Istanbul, for example. As for Efes beer, I don't drink, but people who do really rave about it. It'd be better if you tried it yourself and let us know what you think. By the way, I've been watching travel videos about Portugal lately. Your food looks super rich and delicious. I'm planning to visit Lisbon soon. I'll try to catch a Benfica game at Luz Stadium.

In your home town do you eat durums from street sellers?