Faliro

Citação de: bellini em 30 de Junho de 2019, 10:44
Citação de: Faliro em 30 de Junho de 2019, 10:05
Citação de: Festivus em 30 de Junho de 2019, 02:41
Citação de: Faliro em 29 de Junho de 2019, 21:48
Citação de: Festivus em 29 de Junho de 2019, 21:46
Citação de: Faliro em 29 de Junho de 2019, 21:38
Citação de: Festivus em 29 de Junho de 2019, 21:35
Apparently PAOK want Bragas manager, Abel.

Yea - apparently Braga wanted €12 million to break his contract!!

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/superleague/article/1370621/paok-o-ampel-fereira-kai-i-ritra-ton-12-ekat-eyro
12M?! Damn.

Yea..  :crazy2: :2funny:
Seems that Greeks really like Portuguese managers for some reason.

Is this Braga coach as good as PAOK believe he is?
He has been average at Braga, but has a good press in Portugal. I wouldn't want him at Benfica.

Yes.  The good press thing in Hellas has helped useless players and coaches have long careers..

bellini

Citação de: Faliro em 30 de Junho de 2019, 10:52
Citação de: bellini em 30 de Junho de 2019, 10:44
Citação de: Faliro em 30 de Junho de 2019, 10:05
Citação de: Festivus em 30 de Junho de 2019, 02:41
Citação de: Faliro em 29 de Junho de 2019, 21:48
Citação de: Festivus em 29 de Junho de 2019, 21:46
Citação de: Faliro em 29 de Junho de 2019, 21:38
Citação de: Festivus em 29 de Junho de 2019, 21:35
Apparently PAOK want Bragas manager, Abel.

Yea - apparently Braga wanted €12 million to break his contract!!

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/superleague/article/1370621/paok-o-ampel-fereira-kai-i-ritra-ton-12-ekat-eyro
12M?! Damn.

Yea..  :crazy2: :2funny:
Seems that Greeks really like Portuguese managers for some reason.

Is this Braga coach as good as PAOK believe he is?
He has been average at Braga, but has a good press in Portugal. I wouldn't want him at Benfica.

Yes.  The good press thing in Hellas has helped useless players and coaches have long careers..
Also last season it was reported this would be his last year at Braga because the president was unhappy with his work and that he didn't develop any of the prospects they had. Xadas, Trincão, etc... So it makes no sense to ask for 12M.

Faliro

PAOK got Abel...

AEK, OSFP, Panaitolikos, PAOK etc all with   Portuguese managers.

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 30 de Junho de 2019, 14:33
PAOK got Abel...

What's with Portuguese managers all ending up in Greece at one point or another? Jesualdo Ferreira was also PAO's manager in 2010-2012. What do you and Greeks think of him? José Peseiro also manged PAO in 2007-2008...

Does Jorge Mendes have a lot of power and connections with Greek football presidents? Or other Portuguese agents do?

Calcio

Jesus Christ. Aris always gets fucked in the ass when it comes to scheduling.

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 02 de Julho de 2019, 19:55

Jesus Christ. Aris always gets fucked in the ass when it comes to scheduling.

Could be worse. Tough games, but they are very resilient. They played exceptionally well in the Toumba last season. They are on a war footing always. They made good signings this summer. They will be competitive I think.

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 01 de Julho de 2019, 22:56
Citação de: Faliro em 30 de Junho de 2019, 14:33
PAOK got Abel...

What's with Portuguese managers all ending up in Greece at one point or another? Jesualdo Ferreira was also PAO's manager in 2010-2012. What do you and Greeks think of him? José Peseiro also manged PAO in 2007-2008...

Does Jorge Mendes have a lot of power and connections with Greek football presidents? Or other Portuguese agents do?

Yes Jorge Mendes has some power concerning the Greek reality. Other agents too. How can I explain this? From 2004, Greeks started to believe a lot in the Portuguese system. It is kind of like when Neo fought Agent Smith in the Matrix - for some reason the two merged. Same with Greece from 2004.

PAO have a history with the Portuguese. They had Santos as coach in 2002. In fact Santos was very respected as he coached across Greece. Don't forget they were blown away by Paulo Souza even though he was only there briefly. Ferreira and Paserio.. I think the PAO fans respected them both, but I am not sure of their reality as I don't read their forums or follow what they think. Portuguese coaches in general are respected more than Spanish in Greece. For every useless portuguese coach, there have been 5 useless Spanish ones.. but of the good Spanish coaches, I can only think of 3 - Michel, Munoz and Valverde. Portuguese coaches who are competent - there have been many.

Red_Fraction

Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Julho de 2019, 21:37
Citação de: Red_Fraction em 02 de Julho de 2019, 18:03
Citação de: Manpaz1904 em 02 de Julho de 2019, 17:49
Miguel Cardoso quer Nelson Oliveira no AEK

https://www.iapopsi.gr/aek-ayton-thelei-o-karntoso-gia-senter-for/

O0

Will he be able to do some damage?

He is a good player, but he never fulfilled what was expected of him, at that time was one of the biggest talents of Benfica youth (2º place in the best player of under 20 World Cup award)

He has been inconstant in the Championship, maybe in a bigger team and in a weaker league he can succeed.

He is a strong, fast player and shoot very well.

Faliro

Citação de: Red_Fraction em 02 de Julho de 2019, 22:11
Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Julho de 2019, 21:37
Citação de: Red_Fraction em 02 de Julho de 2019, 18:03
Citação de: Manpaz1904 em 02 de Julho de 2019, 17:49
Miguel Cardoso quer Nelson Oliveira no AEK

https://www.iapopsi.gr/aek-ayton-thelei-o-karntoso-gia-senter-for/

O0

Will he be able to do some damage?

He is a good player, but he never fulfilled what was expected of him, at that time was one of the biggest talents of Benfica youth (2º place in the best player of under 20 World Cup award)

He has been inconstant in the Championship, maybe in a bigger team and in a weaker league he can succeed.

He is a strong, fast player and shoot very well.

Thank you for the description. He may be too good to sign for AEK..

Faliro

Roof starting to take form on AEK's new stadium. Looks like it wont be ready until next year. All concrete works should be finished in a month or two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBzhQj1p0gc

Espártaco

Faliro,

What is your thoughts about the results of the Greek elections?

Faliro

Citação de: Espártaco em 08 de Julho de 2019, 12:48
Faliro,

Very happy the communists are gone. They damaged Hellas badly in the 4 years they were in charge and were very anti Greek. Horrible people.

Espártaco

Citação de: Faliro em 08 de Julho de 2019, 17:05
Citação de: Espártaco em 08 de Julho de 2019, 12:48
Faliro,

Very happy the communists are gone. They damaged Hellas badly in the 4 years they were in charge and were very anti Greek. Horrible people.

And what about New Democracy? Any expectations? They seemed to me an old prescription.