63324 - Tópico: New Benfica Post Game Livecast channel!  (Lida 1749 vezes)

mendanhaboi

• Iniciado
  • 05 de Janeiro de 2019, 17:35
Benfica have let Rui Vitoria go! It is about time. The boys talk about Rui Vitoria on all fronts, check it out. It was a great show and the live chat was bomping!

Semper Fidelis

• Eusébio
  • Bruno Lage, o milagreiro!
  • 07 de Janeiro de 2019, 05:03
Benfica have let Rui Vitoria go! It is about time. The boys talk about Rui Vitoria on all fronts, check it out. It was a great show and the live chat was bomping!

hi

you in favor of a JJ comeback??

mendanhaboi

• Iniciado
  • 23 de Janeiro de 2019, 03:26

hi

you in favor of a JJ comeback??

I am not in favour of a JJ comeback I believe we can do better, but if he does return I do back him up as our coach no doubt!

mendanhaboi

• Iniciado
  • 23 de Janeiro de 2019, 03:29
Benfica lost to Porto in the semi-final of the Taca da Liga 3-1. It was such a controversial call not allowing Pizzis goal.  Mario & Alex snap and go in on VAR and Porto. A great show none the less with amazing turn out in the Live chat! Check it out!

mendanhaboi

• Iniciado
  • 03 de Março de 2019, 19:21
Benfica notch a very IMPORTANT WIN over our northern rivals Porto. Joao Felix & Rafa secure the needed goals to over take Porto and go clear 2 points top of the table. A fantastic show with a Portista guest giving his piece on the game! Check it out!! #VIVAOBENFICA #TUDOASALTAR

mendanhaboi

• Iniciado
  • 15 de Março de 2019, 22:34
Benfica beat Dinamo Zagreb to go through the last 8 in Europa League! 3-1 was the final aggregate score. The three of us plus the many who were live helped creat an amazing show on Thursday! Check it out,it was a good one! #CarregaBenfica #Benfica #SLB #UEL #Dinamo