Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Gil Dias.

Please tell me there is a chance he could succeed here.

Covenant

Citação de: Faliro em 17 de Janeiro de 2019, 12:00
Gil Dias.

He have quality.

brankinho_gaspar

Gil Dias.

Probably the best portuguese player that you would've had so far.

Josef Vierine

Gil Dias.

Not bad at all, but still, imo, not best than Nélson Oliveira, for example.

https://youtu.be/pUAY8OfGPRY

Faliro

Was hard to get him. Monaco wanted him to help them fight relegation apparently.

Better than Podence guys?

Calcio

Citação de: Faliro em 25 de Janeiro de 2019, 11:48
Was hard to get him. Monaco wanted him to help them fight relegation apparently.

Easily.

Covenant

Citação de: Calcio em 25 de Janeiro de 2019, 13:04

Easily.
Podence is good. Gil Dias was a big promise but... He really needs a chance to shine somewhere.

_Xebola_

I think is much better!

Faliro

hugoPT92

Gil Dias is a good player, I think that at least he has the same level Podence has (I prefer Gil) and after playing many games in Italy and in the Championship he can make a good impact in the greek league... I have to say that i'm a bit suprised with this move to Olympiakos, don't know if Martin O'Neill doesn't like him or wants a different kind of player but I see Gil as a player with more or less the same capacity of Helder Costa and Ivan Cavaleiro from Wolverhampton which were crucial for them to get to the Premier League and are still playing in many games this season so I don't think it's a good decision for Nottingham to agree with this, it's probably only possible because Marinakis ownes the two clubs and wants to do everything to recover the greek title while for Nottingham this doesn't affect that much their possibilities of at least getting to a play-off position... I always liked Gil's style when I saw him playing for Rio Ave or for our under 21 national team, I think he could also be a good backup winger for Benfica, the thing is that we always have a lot of wingers so it would be hard for him to play even as a substitute, but he's definitively a good player.

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 28 de Janeiro de 2019, 00:17
Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Janeiro de 2019, 20:26
Citação de: Chelas em 27 de Janeiro de 2019, 17:41

The russo-greek keeper will be a back up for Sa.
Gianniotis?

He is at the door since Sa took his spot.

Nauel and Miranda seem to be finished at the club also. Avraam Papadopoulos looks set to return from Australia.

Arceus_17

Citação de: Hugo André em 28 de Janeiro de 2019, 03:22
Gil Dias is a good player, I think that at least he has the same level Podence has (I prefer Gil) and after playing many games in Italy and in the Championship he can make a good impact in the greek league... I have to say that i'm a bit suprised with this move to Olympiakos, don't know if Martin O'Neill doesn't like him or wants a different kind of player but I see Gil as a player with more or less the same capacity of Helder Costa and Ivan Cavaleiro from Wolverhampton which were crucial for them to get to the Premier League and are still playing in many games this season so I don't think it's a good decision for Nottingham to agree with this, it's probably only possible because Marinakis ownes the two clubs and wants to do everything to recover the greek title while for Nottingham this doesn't affect that much their possibilities of at least getting to a play-off position... I always liked Gil's style when I saw him playing for Rio Ave or for our under 21 national team, I think he could also be a good backup winger for Benfica, the thing is that we always have a lot of wingers so it would be hard for him to play even as a substitute, but he's definitively a good player.

Gil was done for in Nottingham after he came in while winning 3-1 against Norwich and they ended up conceding 2 goals in 5 minutes and drawing. Fans blamed him mainly for that.

He demonstrated lots of talent in Rio Ave. With confidence he can be a big deal in Olympiakos.