Stamford Bridge supports you!

StamfordBlueLion

Hello everyone, As you can see i am a Chelsea fan. I have come here to show my support to Benfica, I think that they are a wonderful team who deserve a european cup for the excellent football that they play. You are a worthy opponent on the football field, I am sure that this is the year you finally break the curse, Eusebio has probably talked Guttmann out of it in the afterlife, He will be smiling when Benfica lift the cup, Good luck and all the best  :bandeiraslb2:

Godescalco

Thank you for your kind words of support, Blue Lion.

Red.Fever

thanks a lot (:
we've lost too many finals already, so we'll need all the support we can get  ;D

and it's a shame we won't have Mourinho, David Luiz and Ramires here in the Stadium of Light for the CL final

I wanted a Real x Chelsea final, I think it would have been a good match
and even though Atlético been playing really well, Real x Atlético will just seem more like another La Liga match

T1n0_SLB

Fever

Elvis the Pelvis

joker17

Citação de: StamfordBlueLion em 06 de Maio de 2014, 00:30
Hello everyone, As you can see i am a Chelsea fan. I have come here to show my support to Benfica, I think that they are a wonderful team who deserve a european cup for the excellent football that they play. You are a worthy opponent on the football field, I am sure that this is the year you finally break the curse, Eusebio has probably talked Guttmann out of it in the afterlife, He will be smiling when Benfica lift the cup, Good luck and all the best  :bandeiraslb2:
If you want us to have sucess, then stop buying our players.

pcssousa

Welcome here and thank you very much for the nice words.

cavpacores

welcome

so,what´s your opinion about Mourinho´s word this season?

RS14

Welcome and Thanks!  :slb2:

kneissl

ncrnd

H

Thanks Blue Lion. Hope that if we meet again on an European Final, you'd be kind enough to hand us the Trophy that time. And with an own goal at minute 93, if you will. ^-^

Jotenko

You just changed my feelings for Chelsea.