LE 1/16F 1ª Mão: Galatasaray SK 1 - 2 SL Benfica, 14Fev. Qui. 17h55 *SPORTTV1*

Galatasaray SK 1 - 2 SL Benfica

Liga Europa

Galatasaray SK: Muslera, Linnes, Luyindama, Marcão, Nagatomo, Fernando, Belhanda, Ndiaye, Féghouli, Onyekuru, Diagne
Treinador: Fatih Terim
SL Benfica: Odysseas Vlachodimos, Sébastien Corchia, Rúben Dias, Ferro, Yuri Ribeiro, Florentino Luís, Gedson Fernandes (Andreas Samaris [87m]), Eduardo Salvio (Gabriel [48m]), Franco Cervi (Filip Krovinović [80m]), João Félix, Haris Seferović
Treinador: Bruno Lage
Golos: Eduardo Salvio (27), Haris Seferović (64)

Black Eagle

Citação de: Lost_88 em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 12:46
Po caralho os turcos :)

My friend I am a Turk and a Benfica supporter. I am in this forum over a 2 year period. You should not stereotype people. You are being mean.

Manny-Calavera

Citação de: Black Eagle em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:01
Citação de: 1entremilhoes em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 12:55
Citação de: joao12soares em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 09:08
Citação de: Black Eagle em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 01:14
In Turkish televisions they are talking about Felix, Ruben Diaz and Florentino Luiz. They impressed Turkish commentators.
You must start spreading over there, that they are big flops, they are very very very bad football players.

Is this irony or something?

Another big flop, over rated player:Jota.
Mark my words, nothing to see here.

That's used as a joke. We want to keep the players, so start spreading the info they're all bad, so the big clubs won't take them from us. So please, tell everyone in Turkey this kids are awful and were just lucky and this is was their only good game. Thanks  ;D

Black Eagle

Citação de: Manny-Calavera em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:18
In Turkish televisions they are talking about Felix, Ruben Diaz and Florentino Luiz. They impressed Turkish commentators.
You must start spreading over there, that they are big flops, they are very very very bad football players.

That's used as a joke. We want to keep the players, so start spreading the info they're all bad, so the big clubs won't take them from us. So please, tell everyone in Turkey this kids are awful and were just lucky and this is was their only good game. Thanks  ;D

Unfortunately, they start saying that Dias and Felix will make transfers at least over 50 million euros each. It is to late. 😂

1entremilhoes

No, sincerely it was just a planetary alignement, something that is set to happen once  a century, yesterday was that day.
We have some interesting, experienced players, Salvio, Cervi, just the perfect mix between skills and experience.

Manny-Calavera

Citação de: 1entremilhoes em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:24

No, sincerely it was just a planetary alignement, something that is set to happen once  a century, yesterday was that day.
We have some interesting, experienced players, Salvio, Cervi, just the perfect mix between skills and experience.

Yes, you are 100% right. I must apologize, i was under the influence of too much alcohol. They are all shit.

1entremilhoes

Citação de: Manny-Calavera em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:25

Yes, you are 100% right. I must apologize, i was under the influence of too much alcohol. They are all shit.

Alinha lá nisto, eu ainda os quero ver por ai mais umas duas épocas, o Vieira até deve tremer só de pensar nos numeros em cima da mesa.
Alguem que apague a luz para ele não fazer asneira.

Manny-Calavera

Citação de: 1entremilhoes em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:32

Alinha lá nisto, eu ainda os quero ver por ai mais umas duas épocas, o Vieira até deve tremer só de pensar nos numeros em cima da mesa.

Eu alinho, tanto no reddit ou no twitter com os estrangeiros também faço isso. Mas aqui queria explicar ao rapaz, ele estava genuinamente confuso e curioso.

1entremilhoes

Citação de: Manny-Calavera em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:33

Eu alinho, tanto no reddit ou no twitter com os estrangeiros também faço isso. Mas aqui queria explicar ao rapaz, ele estava genuinamente confuso e curioso.

Toda a gente vê o ouro...disfrutemos então.

HuRi

:rir:

não percebo como é que ainda dão trela a um tipo que se diz turco, ele é tão turco quanto eu...

red lion_35

The score of the return match will be Benfica 0 - Galatasaray 2. We can do this if a fair-minded and neutral referee conducts that game. Not this Spanish idiot.

Black Eagle

President Vieira should not sell these home-grown talents at least for 3 seasons. After winning 3 league titles, they can go whichever team they want.

Schweisen Tiger

Cunyet Çakir, also known as "Puta que pariu o turco" lolololol do que me foram lembrar...

JoMiJoAn

Citação de: darkwolf em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 11:15
quem me arranja resumos em inglês ou francês do jogo? quero ver o que diziam os comentadores estrangeiros no começo do jogo.
Se achares, depois conta o que disseram

Schweisen Tiger

Citação de: red lion_35 em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:39
The score of the return match will be Benfica 0 - Galatasaray 2. We can do this if a fair-minded and neutral referee conducts that game. Not this Spanish idiot.

With those center backs? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

piwo

Citação de: red lion_35 em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:39

With a neutral referee another penalty would be given to Benfica. The one where there was a fault over Joao Felix.