Crvena Zvezda - Estrela Vermelha - Red Star

Cloughie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfwpax3KEJ4

A little gift to Stella. :)

PS: Tough group. Maybe it will be good to get european experience against big squads.

Petrov_Carmovich

Tough luck, but hopefully you surprise Europe, especially against Plastic Saint Germain :)

20simao1

well i guess that with this group, u'll surely have a taste of Champions League stella ;D
no one expects nothing from your team in terms of results, so enjoy :)

btw

Citação de: 20simao1 em 30 de Agosto de 2018, 00:56
Grande Estrela Vermelha
(...)

and there u go, now you're in the champions league :)
great achievement especially after going through 4 qualifiers, which i think it doesnt happen often.

i always thought the serbian club football was some kind of sleeping giant

i heard today in a portuguese channel, that actually it was the first time someone did that (was it really, that someone came from the first qualifying round since there's a playoff? :o).
So if it was, another achievement :p :tocha:

StellaRojas

Citação de: Cloughie em 30 de Agosto de 2018, 21:03
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfwpax3KEJ4

A little gift to Stella. :)

PS: Tough group. Maybe it will be good to get european experience against big squads.

Hahaha even before I opened it..
I guessed what it would be from you ^-^ I badly wanted Benfica group...

StellaRojas

Citação de: 20simao1 em 31 de Agosto de 2018, 01:26
well i guess that with this group, u'll surely have a taste of Champions League stella ;D
no one expects nothing from your team in terms of results, so enjoy :)

btw

Citação de: 20simao1 em 30 de Agosto de 2018, 00:56
Grande Estrela Vermelha
(...)

and there u go, now you're in the champions league :)
great achievement especially after going through 4 qualifiers, which i think it doesnt happen often.

i always thought the serbian club football was some kind of sleeping giant

i heard today in a portuguese channel, that actually it was the first time someone did that (was it really, that someone came from the first qualifying round since there's a playoff? :o).
So if it was, another achievement :p :tocha:

Exaxtly...a lot of pressure off :). And that is correct

Faliro

Told you you would get Marin in the end adelfos.  :tocha: :tocha:

He was playing hardball to get higher wages. The agreement between the two clubs was probably done months ago. Marin wanted more money.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 31 de Agosto de 2018, 23:00
Told you you would get Marin in the end adelfos.  :tocha: :tocha:

He was playing hardball to get higher wages. The agreement between the two clubs was probably done months ago. Marin wanted more money.

To be honest...I ended up not wanting a bloody little " German" whose mouth was full of his supposed love for Zvezda while he was actually trying to get more money. At least Oly has gotten rid of him.

StellaRojas

For those interested in human psychology...reading Partizan forum is well worth. Such an amount of hatred is unfathomable. Guys writing that they felt worse the day before yesterday, because Zvezda progressed and Paok and Videoton were knocked out, than yesterday when Partizan was knocked out. Or writing that they will rape us 3:0 with their 2nd team. We have been through hard times...but I have never witnessed such a hateful consensus on Zvezda forum. For us, it really has always been more about Zvezda than Partizan.

StellaRojas

:tocha:
Citação de: Darkboy em 31 de Agosto de 2018, 23:50

Marko Marin.

I do not like hypocritical people...but OK, if he is here now, may he at least show something.

Covenant

Faliro

Your coach spoke to the Greek media about the CL - getting to the CL - Ben - PAOK's arrogance after their 1-1 with Benfica and many other things:

https://www.sport24.gr/football/ChampionsLeague/milogevits-megaluterh-omada-sta-valkania-o-erythros-asteras.5298249.html

Arceus_17

Citação de: StellaRojas em 31 de Agosto de 2018, 23:46
For those interested in human psychology...reading Partizan forum is well worth. Such an amount of hatred is unfathomable. Guys writing that they felt worse the day before yesterday, because Zvezda progressed and Paok and Videoton were knocked out, than yesterday when Partizan was knocked out. Or writing that they will rape us 3:0 with their 2nd team. We have been through hard times...but I have never witnessed such a hateful consensus on Zvezda forum. For us, it really has always been more about Zvezda than Partizan.

we have a similar forum here. it's called ForumSCP. Our (Benfica) topic there has more pages by far than any other.

Darkboy

Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Setembro de 2018, 12:53
Your coach spoke to the Greek media about the CL - getting to the CL - Ben - PAOK's arrogance after their 1-1 with Benfica and many other things:

https://www.sport24.gr/football/ChampionsLeague/milogevits-megaluterh-omada-sta-valkania-o-erythros-asteras.5298249.html
What's his take on AEK?

Google translator is not making much sense...

Faliro

Citação de: Darkboy em 01 de Setembro de 2018, 13:35
Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Setembro de 2018, 12:53

What's his take on AEK?

Google translator is not making much sense...

'I watched AEK. Videoton was not was a very easy team, but it was a good draw.'