Hellas futebol

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 14 de Setembro de 2015, 15:02
Buonanotte <3 I think that the kid is your type, Faliro.

He may be able to find himself in Greece. AEK fans really give many of their talented players the boost they need to make it big. Their two starting CBs are 23 and 20. In the past they played many teenagers as starters and their values skyrocketed.

T1n0_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 14 de Setembro de 2015, 15:23
Citação de: Covenant em 14 de Setembro de 2015, 15:02
Buonanotte <3 I think that the kid is your type, Faliro.

He may be able to find himself in Greece. AEK fans really give many of their talented players the boost they need to make it big. Their two starting CBs are 23 and 20. In the past they played many teenagers as starters and their values skyrocketed.

What about Larissa?

Faliro

It turns out last week that the former owner of AEL had still not transferred his shares to Kougias (the former owner of Panaxaiki). However I think Kougias (Lawyer but really a corrupt idiot) is now in control of the club (but in Greece you never know who owns what the reason Kerkyra FC (Corfu) were banned this year).

The Championship has not started yet but AEL are looking to win the league and get back into the Super League. They really should be there with Aris. Aris has not lost a European game at home since the 1960s! Big clubs. AEL are the only non Athens/Salonika club to have won the league.

T1n0_SLB

So it's very possible to have all the biggest clubs in the super league by 2017? And it looks like Iraklis is getting their shit together.

Faliro

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 14 de Setembro de 2015, 23:21
So it's very possible to have all the biggest clubs in the super league by 2017? And it looks like Iraklis is getting their shit together.

It is possible - I remember the year Greece had 6 teams in Europe and most the big teams were in the league! Since then most of them were relegated due to debts. In 2017 we could have all the big boys back together and the league will be great.. Aris/ PAOK/ Iraklis/ AEL/ AEK/ OSFP/ PAO - plus Asteras, Xanthi, Panaitolikos, Panionios, Atromitos and perhaps OFI or Ergotelis - that is a very fun league to watch with some good stadiums.

I think Iraklis will struggle because their owner spent very little money on them this summer. Spyros Papathanasakis is the owner - he is a Canadian and took over in 2014. He recently signed or tried to sign a deal with...Turkish Airlines to sponsor the team..  So he is short of cash we can gather.. :disgust:  ;D They have the fans.. just need some serious brains (the type Panionios and Asteras have for example). Also the Iraklis stadium is very soulless - they had plans to build a new one at Mikra (their training centre) but ran out of money.

They have one of the lowest budgets so we will have to see. They lost tonight at home to Levadiakos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwzYBIqytdo

T1n0_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 14 de Setembro de 2015, 23:38

Thank you.

It seems you have a lot of problem with good stadiuns down there, how is the construction of AEK stadium going? And what about PAO? They will remain in Leoforos? Did they make any improvement? The PAOK renovation plan?

Faliro

PAOK plans involve a total renovation of the stadium and lowering the pitch (the Toumba was originally an Olympic style stadium) to increase the capacity to perhaps 33k - 35k. Here is their plan. The club is now officially debt free from this summer so Savvidis now has no excuses not to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bza_mEkYALg

=========================================

PAO are owned by an exceptionally tight owner, so I see no chance of anything, they will stay at the Leoforo and even that stadium wont be renovated or increased in capacity until someone comes in with money and takes over the club. Their massive project at Votanikos by Portuguese architect Manuel Salgado was abandoned due to money problems. PAO still carry a lot of debt. Here was the Votanikos project. It was supposed to be 42,000 seats with a Basket ball arena thrown in!

===============================================

Finally we get to AEK. There are a few more consultations to go through and Melissanidis despite being worth over $3 billion... still wants someone else to put around 20 million into the stadium.

Interestingly the new owner/ operator? of Aris - Karapidis says he will increase the capacity of the Aris stadium. This can be done because one of the stands is ridiculous. The Aris stadium is one one of the hottest in Europe. Probably why no European club has beat them there in over 40 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ndV-zZRVCA

T1n0_SLB

The project at Votanikos is from 2007/2008, Roght? I remember seeing that render in 2010/2011, it's a great project indeed.

How many games had Aris played for europeans competition in that stadium?

That video is very famous.

Faliro

Believe it or not that was a friendly welcome to Boca!

The intense pyrotechnics are reserved for derbies like against PAOK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZczzHZnqsY

The PAO stadium at Votanikos could still be built, just needs money. Here is the final project complete with steep seating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV_wTeNiZGs

For me the new Leoforo project is far better but sadly is impossible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_4o3ySuy-g

Aris record of being unbeaten in Europe for over 40 years is a remarkable one. I think it is 26 games according to Wiki:

T1n0_SLB

I have seen some games betwen Aris and PAOK, i know how is the atomesphere during the games. I believe you, just wanted to know the stats and i knew that we got our taste.

I think PAO should keep the project and when they have money they can build it, for now Leforos is ok for them. The capacity is still at 17k?

Faliro

Even less probably. Just under 16,000. The Votanikos project is not going anywhere. The whole project was connected to a shopping mall that went bankrupt and was never finished.

Votanikos is the old semi abandoned factory district of Athens and very central. It is a massive quadrant. I believe the part in green was where the stadium and mall (partly completed) would be:

Faliro

Something very funny happened today.

Panathinaikos' big signing, Essien is yet to play a minute for Panathinaikos. He came injured. Had surgery. Recovered. Then said he felt discomfort and was sidelined again. The vazelos fans have been really upset by this car crash marquee signing. He was supposed to be fit for this week but left training saying he didn't feel right. He was stopped by Police on Saturday night on the Attiki Odos and gave a positive sample for alcohol!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: Panathinaikos are denying the samply he gave was positive and are viciously attacking the police who says he was positive and was fined..

Old habits die hard I spose..

RodriE

Citação de: Faliro em 21 de Setembro de 2015, 14:29
Something very funny happened today.

Panathinaikos' big signing, Essien is yet to play a minute for Panathinaikos. He came injured. Had surgery. Recovered. Then said he felt discomfort and was sidelined again. The vazelos fans have been really upset by this car crash marquee signing. He was supposed to be fit for this week but left training saying he didn't feel right. He was stopped by Police today on the Attiki Odos and gave a positive sample for alcohol!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Old habits die hard I spose..

PAO really are the Sporting of Greece.  ::bater::

Faliro

PAOK's new kits. WTF to the second one.  :huh:

Queimaxo

Citação de: Faliro em 22 de Setembro de 2015, 10:59
PAOK's new kits. WTF to the second one.  :huh:

Ladies with army uniform fetish will be very happy.