Hellas futebol

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 08 de Novembro de 2017, 11:49
Citação de: StellaRojas em 08 de Novembro de 2017, 11:43
Citação de: Faliro em 08 de Novembro de 2017, 11:32
Citação de: StellaRojas em 08 de Novembro de 2017, 10:08
Is the starting eleven for tomorrow already known, what is your opinion Falirio? Who can jump into Manolas' shoes? Good luck Hellas!

Skibbe never reveals the 11 or even hints to it before the actual game.

There are quite a few injuries.

Donis will miss the first game - doubtful for the second game.
Torosidis and Sokratis are both on individual programs - not sure if either will play the first game or be ready for the second.

Mantolas tore his ACL - he will be back sometime next year.

Skibbe is a fairly shit coach - who always plays his favourites - the team is always ultra defensive.

I predict we will see something like this:

........................Karnezis........................

Retsos.......Sokratis?......K. Papadopoulos...Tzavellas

......................Tziolis....Zeca...........................

Baketsetas?.........Fortounis.....Stafilidis

.......................Mitroglou........................

Thanks Faliro! Too bad, you are plagued by injuries and suspensions, but I still think that you can pull off a surprise with your responsible play in defense and Mitroglou's counter-attacks.

For Croatia, I read that Mandzukic is in doubt ( but he will probably play) and Badelj will not play, which enables you to make a quick transition from your half to theirs.

I really wish Skibbe would select players who can make quick transitions. The players he likes are very basic ones. I mean just look at Tziolis - slow, poor passer and plays in Saudi Arabia for a side looking at relegation.. Stafilidis and Tzavellas are also both not really international standard.

I think the whole game will depend on how much passion the ethniki players show.  Their best hope is playing with full body and soul. There are only really 2 technical players in the whole squad.

I can relate to you. Our former coach Muslin played Gudelj who plays in China and did not want to play Sergej Milinkovic Savic. His explanation: The best team is not composed of the best players, but of those who fit best into my formation and vision.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 08 de Novembro de 2017, 12:04
Is the starting eleven for tomorrow already known, what is your opinion Falirio? Who can jump into Manolas' shoes? Good luck Hellas!

Torosidis and Sokratis are both on individual programs - not sure if either will play the first game or be ready for the second.

Skibbe is a fairly shit coach - who always plays his favourites - the team is always ultra defensive.

Thanks Faliro! Too bad, you are plagued by injuries and suspensions, but I still think that you can pull off a surprise with your responsible play in defense and Mitroglou's counter-attacks.

For Croatia, I read that Mandzukic is in doubt ( but he will probably play) and Badelj will not play, which enables you to make a quick transition from your half to theirs.

I really wish Skibbe would select players who can make quick transitions. The players he likes are very basic ones. I mean just look at Tziolis - slow, poor passer and plays in Saudi Arabia for a side looking at relegation.. Stafilidis and Tzavellas are also both not really international standard.

I think the whole game will depend on how much passion the ethniki players show.  Their best hope is playing with full body and soul. There are only really 2 technical players in the whole squad.

I can relate to you. Our former coach Muslin played Gudelj who plays in China and did not want to play Sergej Milinkovic Savic. His explanation: The best team is not composed of the best players, but of those who fit best into my formation and vision.

:2funny: :2funny:

This is exactly the warped logic our coaches have. Greece is the only team in the world I am aware of that when an inform midfielder scores a winning a goal (in a team that rarely scores many goals)  - he is usually dropped from the squad soon afterwards.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 08 de Novembro de 2017, 12:13

This is exactly the warped logic our coaches have. Greece is the only team in the world I am aware of that when an inform midfielder scores a winning a goal (in a team that rarely scores many goals)  - he is usually dropped from the squad soon afterwards.

What can I say..real brothers ^-^ I bet that if he could, your coach would play 7 defenders.. :confused:

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 08 de Novembro de 2017, 12:18
Citação de: Faliro em 08 de Novembro de 2017, 12:13

What can I say..real brothers ^-^ I bet that if he could, your coach would play 7 defenders.. :confused:

They have tried that before I think. A former coach used to play CB's at CM so in games we would have 4 CB's on the pitch. It becomes more ambiguos when you think Maniatis - our starting CM played most his career at RB - his natural position and Tziolis has been played at CB before. K. Papadopoulos plays both as CB and CM - Tzavellas has played LB, CB and LW for the Greek NT... Stafilidis is an LB - but Skibbe plays him in the midfield. The whole thing is ridiculous.  The Greek NT does everything humanly possible not to play our players in their correct positions.

Here is our squad and I have crossed out the players who are not at international standard.

Goalkeepers:
Giannis Anestis (AEK)
Stefanos Kapino (Olympiacos) - Mistake prone, Gianniotis - 700 mins currently this season without conceding (new record) is better by miles.
Orestis Karnezis (Watford)

Defenders:
Vassilis Torosidis (Bologna),
Sokratis Papastathopoulos (B. Dortmund),
Kostas Manolas (Roma),
Panagiotis Retsos (Bayer Leverkusen),
Kyriakos Papadopoulos (Hamburg),
Kostas Stafylidis (Augsburg),
Giorgos Tzavellas (Alanyaspor) Garbage. Plays in Turkey. Poor at defending. Poor passer too.
Babis Lykogiannis (Sturm Graz)

Midfielders:
Panagiotis Tachtsidis (Olympiacos),
Andreas Samaris (Benfica),
Giannis Maniatis (Alyanspor), Slow, poor passer - poor at attacking.
Alexandros Tziolis (Al-Fayha), Very slow, poor passing, poor defending - poor shooting and attack.
Carlos Zeca (FC Kobehavn),
Dimitris Kourbelis (Panathinaikos),
Kostas Fortounis (Olympiacos),
Dimitris Pelkas (PAOK),
Giannis Gianniotas (Real Valladolid),
Lazaros Christodoulopoulos (AEK)

Forwards:
Dimitris Diamantakos (Karlsruhe), Absolute garbage. Rarely plays for his club and when he does - he is poor.
Kostas Mitroglou (Marseille),
Tasos Bakasetas (AEK),
Apostolos Vellios (Nottinghame Forest) Is so shit - he has not even made the Forest squad (championship side) in months! Not even in the squad! Yet plays for the NT! And when he plays he is atrocious.

Calcio

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 08 de Novembro de 2017, 21:54
ARIS 1-0 Boca  :metal:

Holy fuck Calcio! I forgot that was tonight!!

Let's see.

Edit - it looked mad!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qysi7VA4HI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAIt5Cn8MIw

Aris won the game too!!

StellaRojas

Hellas needs to score a goal today.

Can not believe what he did.

Covenant

Citação de: StellaRojas em 09 de Novembro de 2017, 19:53

Who?

StellaRojas

Citação de: Covenant em 09 de Novembro de 2017, 20:07

Who?

The Greek goalkeeper. Also, it looks like the only way Greece can score is that Lovren scores an own goal. Skibbe does not have a plan B obviously.

Bravo!

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 09 de Novembro de 2017, 20:13

Who?

The Greek goalkeeper. Also, it looks like the only way Greece can score is that Lovren scores an own goal. Skibbe does not have a plan B obviously.

Bravo!

Read this thread on my forum if you want a laugh!  :2funny:

http://sedra.eu/index.php?topic=336.75

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 09 de Novembro de 2017, 22:03

Who?

Bravo!

Read it. You have a good disposition- fighting misery with humour. I do not have that talent. It was really unwatchable, I stopped watching after the 4th goal. Sure, Greece was decimated by injuries/ suspensions, but what Skibbe plays is a disgrace. How is that man even a professional coach?

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 09 de Novembro de 2017, 22:28

Who?

Bravo!

Read it. You have a good disposition- fighting misery with humour. I do not have that talent. It was really unwatchable, I stopped watching after the 4th goal. Sure, Greece was decimated by injuries/ suspensions, but what Skibbe plays is a disgrace. How is that man even a professional coach?

Well Skibbe was never really a coach anyway. Look at his record, he has acheived nothing. Everywhere he went they hated him.

You see the Greek NT is controlled by the EPO. The EPO takes bribes form player's agents for starts in games. Bernt Schuster agreed financial terms to become the next Greek coach - flew to athens to sign - but then flew back a few hours later without signing. Why? The EPO were forcing him to take the EPO lacky Tsanas for a assistant. Schuster immediately realised what was going and left. Skibbe was fine with Tsanas as an assistant and got the job. More offensive than that? Michel stated he would not mind coaching Greece. He had just left Olympiacos and had a massive knowledge of the local players. The EPO sent Karagounis to interview him and Karagounis stated he did not want him... what Karagounis was really saying is that he did not want a Gavros in charge of the Greek NT!

So we got Skibbe. A scum bag with zero football knowledge. All the press suck his balls because they are all paid off too. 

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 09 de Novembro de 2017, 22:48
Citação de: StellaRojas em 09 de Novembro de 2017, 22:28

Who?

Bravo!

Well Skibbe was never really a coach anyway. Look at his record, he has acheived nothing. Everywhere he went they hated him.

You see the Greek NT is controlled by the EPO. The EPO takes bribes form player's agents for starts in games. Bernt Schuster agreed financial terms to become the next Greek coach - flew to athens to sign - but then flew back a few hours later without signing. Why? The EPO were forcing him to take the EPO lacky Tsanas for a assistant. Schuster immediately realised what was going and left. Skibbe was fine with Tsanas as an assistant and got the job. More offensive than that? Michel stated he would not mind coaching Greece. He had just left Olympiacos and had a massive knowledge of the local players. The EPO sent Karagounis to interview him and Karagounis stated he did not want him... what Karagounis was really saying is that he did not want a Gavros in charge of the Greek NT!

So we got Skibbe. A scum bag with zero football knowledge. All the press suck his balls because they are all paid off too.

Well, that reminds me of someone. Wait a minute...Yes, of us. And Croatia. However, they were protesting against their FA when they were doing bad, now, they will forget about everything. I'm not saying that Skibbe should be hanged at Syntagma square, but...You just HAVE to use the liability that is Dejan Lovren in matches like this. Even I would have been able to storm past him. But Skibbe has not got a clue.

Faliro

My friend Skibbe usually plays 3 to 4 poor quality left backs in the same starting 11.  :o  He is a buffoon. That is why i dont take it seriously. If Greece started at least 9 of its best players in an 11 - i would have been devastated atvthe defeat. But we played 2 of our best players tonight. Stafylidis has not played all season. Karnezis has played 31 minutes all season. Tziolis barely plays for his relegation side in saudi arabia. Same foe maniatis for al Ahmed fc in Turkey.

The team should have been this.

.......................Gianniotis.............

Torosidis...Sokratis....Restos.....Xolebas

.....................Taxi...Zeca..........

Gianniotis.......Fetfatzidis....Lazaros

........................Mitroglou.............

Faliro

An English/Spanish speaker goes to the Aris vs Boca game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwwF-bZfxG8