Holy fucking shitballs, this is hilarious! ;D

Always liked Gattuso!

MALAKIA! FUCK OFF! EVERYDAY MALAKIA! :2funny:

cipri_slb

Sá Pinto is back?   :rir:

HJDK

It seems. Unfortunately Santos is back too. If you know what I mean. :'(

Faliro

Surprised the Portuguese appointed Santos.

Personally I don't like his style. However Portugal has better attacking players than Greece so he might be able to do something.

PsychoFan

Citação de: Faliro em 23 de Setembro de 2014, 13:43

Personally I don't like his style. However Portugal has better attacking players than Greece so he might be able to do something.
Yes he will, he has good offensive ideas and with quality players, Portugal will do some damage, the problem is really the way his teams defend (man-to-man), and we'll see what players he selects.

Festivus

Citação de: PsychoFan em 23 de Setembro de 2014, 15:00

Yes he will, he has good offensive ideas and with quality players, Portugal will do some damage, the problem is really the way his teams defend (man-to-man), and we'll see what players he selects.
Also, he doesn't have any guts.

HJDK

The return of the Holy Cows. Like he did in Greece he will do the same with us. You can expect the likes of Meireles, J.Pereira, Ricardo Costa in Euro'16, even if they're on a wheelchair. At least we have a little consolation, we can't play worse so....

PsychoFan

Citação de: HJDK em 23 de Setembro de 2014, 16:57

The return of the Holy Cows. Like he did in Greece he will do the same with us. You can expect the likes of Meireles, J.Pereira, Ricardo Costa in Euro'16, even if they're on a wheelchair. At least we have a little consolation, we can't play worse so....
I don't think he will do that, he knows perfectly that Portugal NT needs a renovation. Now let's see how he does this renovation, which players he will select and not select.

Faliro

He prefers older players in general. He is a strong believer in experience and trust as opposed to youth and gambles like Bielsa.

HJDK

Citação de: PsychoFan em 23 de Setembro de 2014, 17:45
Citação de: HJDK em 23 de Setembro de 2014, 16:57

I don't think he will do that, he knows perfectly that Portugal NT needs a renovation. Now let's see how he does this renovation, which players he will select and not select.
He also knew that Hellas needed new blood. Result = Karagounis, Katsouranis, Salpingidis and so on.

Faliro

Was worse, the team he took to the world cup...

Vyntra 33
Karagounis 37
Katsouranis 35
Gekas 34
Salpididis 33
Moras 33

etc

PsychoFan

Citação de: Faliro em 23 de Setembro de 2014, 18:32

Vyntra 33
Karagounis 37
Katsouranis 35
Gekas 34
Salpididis 33
Moras 33

etc
But there are better players?

HJDK

Citação de: PsychoFan em 23 de Setembro de 2014, 18:35

Vyntra 33
Karagounis 37
Katsouranis 35
Gekas 34
Salpididis 33
Moras 33

etc
Paulo Bento, is that you?!

Faliro

Citação de: PsychoFan em 23 de Setembro de 2014, 18:35

Vyntra 33
Karagounis 37
Katsouranis 35
Gekas 34
Salpididis 33
Moras 33

etc

There were, far better. Katsouranis gave a way the ball, or passed backwards and got a red. We have better players than that. We have about 7 players better than Salpigidis. Vyntra is just a disaster. However they were all close friends of Santos and he rewards those he is friends with.