Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Victor.. Ideye..Durmaz.. Seba.. Figuieras.. all absolute garbage.

We don't have players who can score goals. This season is wide open.

Marinakis told the players and the public last week that if Olympiacos don't beat hapoel in Israel - don't bother coming back to Greece.

Watch this space, there will be fireworks.

Faliro

Seems Victor is toast.

Rumours of Marinos Ouzounidis taking over the team.
karapas has just come out and said - 'we start from scratch.' This means - big big changes.

sbremoved_28408

Disastrous result. You always do well against strong teams in the Champions League but keep underperforming when playing against weaker opposition (mainly in the Europa League).

Is it a mentality issue?

Covenant

Victor - > Marco Silva.

HJDK

Faliro

Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 04 de Agosto de 2016, 00:36
Disastrous result. You always do well against strong teams in the Champions League but keep underperforming when playing against weaker opposition (mainly in the Europa League).

Is it a mentality issue?

I think probably bad organisation and a toxic dressing room. Also this is the wekest Olympiacos squad I can remember. This could be why Silva left. Seba, Ideye, De la Bela, Figueiras, Durmaz etc - this team will struggle to score against anyone.

Faliro

KamikazeSLB

UEL draw: Arouca vs Olympiacos

Nice draw. Olympiacos are the favourites, but these portuguese teams can surprise. But honestly, it's a 95/5 for Olympiacos.

Livrinhos

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 12:24
Arouca..

What do you think is gonna happen until both matches? Will Olympiakos be able to make anything out of the mess it's going on?

Btw, any news about any other player follow Kasami steps and trade Olympiakos for Forest?

IloveSLB2014

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 12:24
Arouca..
Olympiakos has the obligation to pass the group stage, the arouca is a rookie in these wanderings.

Faliro

Firstly I am not happy to be playing Arouca. We don't want to be playing a Portuguese technical side when we are in this state.

Secondly this afternoon will see some big decisions stay tuned - Marinakis will give a summary soon. Could be up to 6 players and a manager kicked out the club.

As for Forest, if I was to guess, I would say Marinakis already owns them and it wont be revealed for a long time.

IloveSLB2014

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 12:42
Firstly I am not happy to be playing Arouca. We don't want to be playing a Portuguese technical side when we are in this state.

Secondly this afternoon will see some big decisions stay tuned - Marinakis will give a summary soon. Could be up to 6 players and a manager kicked out the club.

As for Forest, if I was to guess, I would say Marinakis already owns them and it wont be revealed for a long time.
The coach is not worth a fuck, for Arouca still have some hope of passing, it was good that the coach would remain. What are the six players who can come out?

cristao69

Lito Vidigal would be a good coach for Olympiakos.

KamikazeSLB

Just to get an idea, Arouca in 6 years passed from the third division to Primeira Liga, where in just 3 seasons achieved an european place with the current coach Lito Vidigal.