Sport Lisboa e Benfica

cipri_slb

Citação de: Lm27 em 01 de Agosto de 2014, 08:49
Talisca and Victor Andrade are good.

Bebé  :buck2:

Eliseu was decent with Malaga but he's 31 I think, so he was perfect for the italian league.
I don't know about the others

Bebe is good player for me is the best new player, for now.

Lm27

Citação de: cipri_slb em 01 de Agosto de 2014, 17:02
Citação de: Lm27 em 01 de Agosto de 2014, 08:49
Talisca and Victor Andrade are good.

Bebé  :buck2:

Eliseu was decent with Malaga but he's 31 I think, so he was perfect for the italian league.
I don't know about the others

Bebe is good player for me is the best new player, for now.

He was a big flop outside Portugal

HJDK

We "don't have money" but we already splashed 20M in ordinary players.
Management.

pcssousa

Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Agosto de 2014, 17:59
:huh:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2708565/Manchester-Uniteds-weirdest-signing-Bebe-achieve-things-Benfica-prospect-Portugal.html
Anyone who follows football knows that no one can triumph if the coach doesn't give you a chance to show what a player can do.

I followed very close his last season and he was impressive... And you don't get to see me saying this about a player very often.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNqqp-IiKnc

HJDK

He didn't play because he was awful.
Nowadays it's a little better, good shot and he is also very fast.
Has serious problems with the ball, poor dribbling..also it's not a very clever player, makes a lot of mistakes. I doubt he will triumph at Benfica, hope I'm wrong.

pcssousa

He wasn't awful at all.
In fact I disagree with almost everything you wrote. It's obvious he has good dribbling abilities.

He's not a very good player at the moment, but has the potential to be.

PsychoFan

Bebé is an awful player. The guy plays by himself and for himself. Didn't come add anything to the squad.

Lazar.

As anyone can see, opinion on Bebé is pretty much 50-50 among Benfica fans.

After all, we are talking about a player who in the first two seasons of his career played only 6 official matches.

This last season in Paços de Ferreira was the first time he ever played more than 20 games in a season.

We just have to wait and see.

Lm27

Very bad game....just pre-season

PsychoFan

We played with many new players on the defensive line and one who will not even be in the squad (Sidnei), our 3 best central defenders are injured, and those who know to defend zone. So it was a disaster. Our goalkeeper is shit and is not able to defend the depth and decrease the space that can be used behind the defensive line. Our defensive midfielder (Talisca) just arrived, has little knowledge of the game, is learning and in adaptation phase. And then we play against Arsenal, which is only one of the best teams offensively, and with top executants. The result was expected. Just pre-season like you said. The team will improve a lot, and still needs to get at least 1 keeper, 1 defensive midfielder and 1 striker.

Faliro

you think u can win the league this season?

T1n0_SLB

PsychoFan

It depends on Porto really, if their new coach is competent or not, because individual quality, they have and a lot for the portuguese league.

cipri_slb

Citação de: PsychoFan em 03 de Agosto de 2014, 02:26
It depends on Porto really, if their new coach is competent or not, because individual quality, they have and a lot for the portuguese league.
You forgot Sporting