LE QF 1ª Mão: SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC, 04Abr. Qui. 20h00 *SIC*

SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC

Liga Europa

SL Benfica: Artur Moraes, André Almeida, Luisão, Ezequiel Garay, Lorenzo Melgarejo, Nemanja Matić, André Gomes (Enzo Pérez [61m]), Ola John, Nico Gaitán, Rodrigo (Lima [61m]), Óscar Cardozo (Maxi Pereira [77m])
Treinador: Jorge Jesus
Newcastle United FC: Tim Krul, Mbiwa, Steven Taylor, Santon, Danny Simpson, James Perch, Sissoko, Cabaye, Marveaux, Jonás Gutiérrez, Papiss Cissé
Treinador: Alan Pardew
Golos: Rodrigo (25), Lima (65), Óscar Cardozo (70)

Shearer 9

Your arrogance knows no bounds. I can't be bothered with it anymore.

Congratulations you have driven me away from this forum, after what was such a friendly start.

Bye.

RicardoSR

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:31
Citação de: RicardoSR em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:29
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:08
Citação de: Calvin em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:07
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:01
Citação de: Rote Adler em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:00
Citação de: Shearer 9 em 31 de Março de 2013, 23:58
Citação de: OgLoRiOsO_SLB em 31 de Março de 2013, 23:57
Mickey mouse league? The Portuguese league is the most looked at league in Europe for financial power house football clubs to come in and buy players from our top clubs...every summer we sell some of the worlds best talents to the EPL la liga and serie a...not to mention our top football clubs are always in the last 16 and last 8 of the champions league as well as winning the Europa league or Europa league semis...I would not say this is a mickey mouse league
What do you think about Maritimo, then?

They were pretty poor, that is why we played our reserve and youth team.

típico anglo-saxão arrogante que vive fechado na sua ilha e tudo o que não é inglês é menosprezado. e não foi bem assim não jogaram com as reservas .. sinceramente já começas a meter um certo nojo.  comes mesmo gelados com a testa boy. Ou então és só burrinho.

Our team v Maritimo away

Elliot
Perch
Williamson
S.Taylor
Santon
Bigirimana
Gosling
Obertan
Amalfitano
Vuckic
Sh.Ameobi

Only 1 first team player in S.Taylor.

The salary of Obertan and Santon is higher than the salaries of the 22 players of Maritimo combined.

Last year Manchester City was eliminated by Sporting that has been the 3rd/4th best team in Portugal in the last 3/4 years.

Also, in the Champions League we were in the same group that Manchester United, we were 1st in the group and they were 3rd.

In the quarter finals we were way better than Chelsea, we were very unlucky.

I'm not saying that we (the Portuguese League) are better, but our teams are very underrated, and our teams don't have a lot of money.

About Newcastle, I watched a lot of Newcastle games last season where you played very well and were unlucky to don't get a place in the first 4 places.

I don't know why this year you are in 15th place, you have almost the same team, I think that the team is even better than last year with Sissoko and Debuchy, we have no chance to buy that kind of players.

A fair post. Most on here seem to think we don't have any players that are decent, just totally shit, going to be 5-0 to Benfica.

Some of you are in for a shock.
They are trolling.

You have players that are 1st option in some of the best national teams in the world. You bought Cabaye, Debuchy, Sissoko, Ben Harfa and we can't buy players like them, we have to buy cheaper players like David Luiz, Ramires, Javi Garcia, Coentrao and Di Maria, make them better players and then sell them to make money.

I really don't know why you have only 3 points more than Wigan that in the relagation positions.

I guess a group of world class players not always make a world class team, but i'm sure that we are not going to win 5-0 or something, but i'm pretty sure that we are going to score in England, we love to play there.

PAslb

Vamos ganhar por 3-0, e depois vamos dar um passeio a Inglaterra.

iKatz

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:45

Congratulations you have driven me away from this forum, after what was such a friendly start.

Bye.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys7-6_t7OEQ u need it bro.!

Cause all U neeeeeeeed is a beauty and a beat
Who can make urrrrrrrr life complete

Rote Adler

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:43
Citação de: HugoHHH em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:42
Nobody in this forum do the newcastle a shit, we only say benfica is better newcastle

Perhaps your arrogance is not so and it is lost in translation, but that is how it comes across.
Cmon, Shearer, don't be angry, we like you

_adviser_

Citação de: James Price em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:44
Citação de: Shoky em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:42
Revelou-se uma besta o forasteiro...é não lhe darem trela e pronto.

Mais respeito por ele.

Ele tem sido uma pessoa bastante simpática para com os adeptos do Benfica e até se deu ao "trabalho" de vir aqui postar com alegria.

Ele pode ser faccioso, mas é o que é. Cada um defende a sua dama.

Tou com o Shoky...
Pode ser que tenham a sorte do Everton...

Zlatan

Ele não se esticou. Simplesmente não nos conhece tão bem como julga e certamente que irá mudar de opinião no final da eliminatória.

James Price

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:45

Bye.

Mate, calm down!

Don't go away! This is just a friendly debate about fans that are a bit fanatic towards their own side.

Just ignore if 1 or 2 users insult you.

JopoSumba

JPSilva

Há aqui gente que a falar da a impressão de exagero total. Tarem a dizer ao bife que o Benfica é inacreditavelmente melhor que o Newcastle tao a espera de quê??

Riquelme_10

Shearer:

2 European Cups/ UEFA Champions League Titles (5 Runner Ups)
32 Portuguese Liga Championships (24 Runner Ups)
24 Taca de Portugal Championships (10 Runner Ups)
4 Taca da Liga Championships
4 Supertaca Candido de Oliveira Titles (10 Runner Ups)

Respect...   :drunk:

Achor81

The best eleven of Newcastle only Santon and Cabaye took place in the best eleven Benfica. And who has doubts it will have the biggest surprise of his life.

Apart from this, it is football anything can happen.

:slb2: :slb2: :slb2:

Rikardinhuh

Shearer,

Tiote is a strong player for the fisicle game in the midfield... it could be usefull for you guys.

As for Coloccini is a great loss, he is like a wall in the defence, very important in antecipations and desarms... Ben Harfa is a player that can touch the both ends of the string, sometimes in the edge of criativity and dinamism... other times very discret and in the shadow of the game... a little bit like Gaitan, but they are players allways usefull in any team.

Its a shame you are not in your best stand, but we respect your team in the same way as if you were on the a good stand... Ofcourse we have to be confidence for this game, because we know our capacity and quality, but also we know all your strong sides and weak sides... The injuries makes even worse for you guys... but its obvious it will be a even game, and the game in England will be the decisive one

James Price

Citação de: _adviser_ em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:47
Citação de: James Price em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:44
Citação de: Shoky em 01 de Abril de 2013, 00:42
Revelou-se uma besta o forasteiro...é não lhe darem trela e pronto.

Mais respeito por ele.

Ele tem sido uma pessoa bastante simpática para com os adeptos do Benfica e até se deu ao "trabalho" de vir aqui postar com alegria.

Ele pode ser faccioso, mas é o que é. Cada um defende a sua dama.

Tou com o Shoky...
Pode ser que tenham a sorte do Everton...

Mas não é necessário estar a insultá-lo.