Taça UEFA 1ª Elim. 1ª Mão: SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica, 18Set. Qui. 20h15 *Sporttv1*

SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica

Taça Uefa

SSC Napoli: Navarro, Gargano, Paolo Cannavaro, Santacroce, Contini, Maggio, Blasi, Vitale, Marek Hamšík, Lavezzi, Germán Denis
Treinador: Edy Reja
SL Benfica: Quim, Maxi Pereira, Luisão, Sidnei, Léo, Hassan Yebda, Carlos Martins (Kostas Katsouranis [55m]), Jonathan Urretaviscaya (Javier Balboa [46m]), José Antonio Reyes, Ángel Di María (Nuno Gomes [63m]), David Suazo
Treinador: Quique Flores
Golos: David Suazo (16), Luisão (59)

iker_slb

Citação de: Lavezzi89 em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:53
Citação de: Andy_CooL em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:50
Citação de: Lavezzi89 em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:46
I think that your attack is very good but (as milan) your weak point is behind: Your stoppers are slow and i have heard that your goalkeeper is a disaster...And another thing: Most of our players for you are unknown because they are very young (we are the youngest team of the serie A) but stoppers as Santacroce (the new Fabio Cannavaro) and other players (as maggio, hamsik) will be remembered as the
best....sign it  ^-^
our goalkeeper is a disaster? :S who said it for you? Quim is the number 1 of Portugal...

Other Portoguese people...and why at eurpean played ricardo? he sucks hard  :buck2:
because quim was injured

Becken

I think that your attack is very good but (as milan) your weak point is behind: Your stoppers are slow and i have heard that your goalkeeper is a disaster...And another thing: Most of our players for you are unknown because they are very young (we are the youngest team of the serie A) but stoppers as Santacroce (the new Fabio Cannavaro) and other players (as maggio, hamsik) will be remembered as the
best....sign it  ^-^
our goalkeeper is a disaster? :S who said it for you? Quim is the number 1 of Portugal...

Other Portoguese people...and why at eurpean played ricardo? he sucks hard  :buck2:

Quim was injury!

proD

Citação de: Mr.Binovic em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:55
Citação de: Lavezzi89 em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:18
Hi Portoguese supporters!

I like so much your team and i think on the paper you are better than us, but pay attention: Our stadium will be infernal for your players and the team is almost the same of le last year...and we have a lavezzi in a great form.....i hope will win the best team (Naples!!)....Forza Napoli! Forza Lavezzi! 

Diz é a mana, a prima e as amigas pa vir ver a bola e elas q vãos ao Alto dos Moinhos beber umas jolas e conviver...

;D

rui costa10

Citação de: the.lowlight em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:56
Well..Quim, as people are saying, is a great goalkeeper, on an amazing form. Maxi Pereira is an uruguayan international. Luisão is called for Brazil NT regularly. Katsouranis is a greek international that would feet any team on the world. Leo..if you think he's slow.. wait until you seem him. And yes, he's a brazilian international too.

We'll sell Di Maria one day..he has a 30M € release clause and great clubs do sell players. They buy them for 8M € and sell for 30M€... Big clubs sell their good players because there's no point of keeping them insatisfied. If you think you'll keep your good players forever...

Can you post Napoli's line-up?
Leo..if you think he's slow   leo é lento??? :buck2:

Slbstriker

best....sign it  ^-^

Other Portoguese people...and why at eurpean played ricardo? he sucks hard  :buck2:

Scolari can answer that, but with the new nacional team manager, Carlos Queirós, Quim is Portugal's number 1.

Andy_CooL

Citação de: Andy_CooL em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:56
best....sign it  ^-^

Other Portoguese people...and why at eurpean played ricardo? he sucks hard  :buck2:
probably was a Sporting supporter that told it to you..Ricardo played in Euro becausa Scolari isn't a manager he is boyfriend of Ricardo..
because*

Al-Quaeda

I like so much your team and i think on the paper you are better than us, but pay attention: Our stadium will be infernal for your players and the team is almost the same of le last year...and we have a lavezzi in a great form.....i hope will win the best team (Naples!!)....Forza Napoli! Forza Lavezzi!  

Red Alert!

Octopus in the area!!

nightcrowler

mi dispiace troppo per il napoli, c'é la mia squadra doppo benfica, veramente.

conosco molta gente di vechi lions, e aspecto veramente di andare a napoli per vedere la partita.

"oh juventini succia picelli de tutta quanta la famiglia Agnelli
JUVE JUVE merda JUVE MERDA
tu sei la vergona de l'Italia entera""

"oh mamma mamma mamma
oh mamma mamma mamma
sai perché mi bate el corazón
ho visto maradona
ho visto maradona
ei mama enamorado son!!!!!!!!!!!

FORZA NAPOLI (mi dispiace de vincere la brava sqaudra napolitana, ma BENFICA é meglior.

Jakub

best....sign it  ^-^

Beacuse Ricardo have a strong voice...

med06053

best....sign it  ^-^

Ricardo was the love of scolari and probably he would not be the starter but quim had an injury in the day before first match and he was replaced by other keeper. Believe me, he is the best, and the only thing he has against him is that he is not very tall, but he his tall enough. And now with the new coach for portugal he is number one. Ricardo is so bad that is out of next portugal matchs.

iker_slb

Citação de: Al-Quaeda em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:00

Red Alert!

Octopus in the area!!
:2funny:  :2funny:  :2funny:

Riera

O Napoli tem o irmão do Cannavaro, que nem lhe chega aos calcanhares, o Marek, o Lavezzi e o Zalayeta! O resto é cromos! Se não os eliminamos...

Andy_CooL

Citação de: Mr.Binovic em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:01
best....sign it  ^-^

Beacuse Ricardo have a strong voice...
LOLOL..puta k o pariu

paslelxi

Citação de: Brave Heart em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:54
Citação de: paslelxi em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:52
Citação de: Andy_CooL em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 17:44
Estes napolitanos vao pela primeira vez á UEFA em 14 anos e estao todos excitados..

ya, you're right...they're (we're ) thrilled about the upcoming international experience.

that's why a lot of naples fans are talking about our fanbase, you can't even imagine how they're mad lol....we're strange people, we're totaly and completely different from the typical italian guys, as a comparison i could accept the argentinian, and probably we're much more oriented to portugese people too (in the way we are..).

trust in me, when they say "a hell" ..it's really a hell man  :drunk:

Do you know "Inferno da Luz"??? ;D
Your "hell" compared to our hell is a joke...

joke or not, it's a hell man  :coolsmiley:

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi7-HPOs6gU

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=e4GcjDFfRc8&feature=related

Lavezzi89

See Our hell!

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=REKMc_vMCKE

In this game Naples won 3-1 and Milan didnt go to champion for us  O0