Olympiacos Piraeus

Aka

Citação de: Faliro em 29 de Maio de 2024, 22:45
Citação de: Jotenko em 29 de Maio de 2024, 22:44@Faliro, mandatory question :rir: if you had to pick one: EURO 2004 or Conference League 2024, which would be?

Conference League.

I'd pick Olympiacos winning the caricks over Euro 2004!

Mikaeil

@Than_Kritikos

Τρέλα στο γκολ του Ολυμπιακού.
Loucura no golo do Olympiakos.

https://x.com/Than_Kritikos/status/1795932952938869206

Mikaeil

@olympiacosfc
WE ARE THE @europacnfleague WINNERS! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! 🔴⚪🏆🇬🇷

TFFS

Citação de: Faliro em 29 de Maio de 2024, 22:45
Citação de: Jotenko em 29 de Maio de 2024, 22:44@Faliro, mandatory question :rir: if you had to pick one: EURO 2004 or Conference League 2024, which would be?

Conference League.
As a portuguese, me too. :tonge:

IPASLB

Congrats, Faliro.

Fully deserved!

TFFS

I've heard that AEK fans are pretty happy right now

Faliro

Citação de: TFFS em 29 de Maio de 2024, 23:34I've heard that AEK fans are pretty happy right now

Love it! Also Fiorentina fans ripped up many seats in their stadium!

I will post tomorrow properly. I am in a dream.

You guys are like my family on here (the parts of my family I like..😅).

God bless all of you. God bless BENFICA. We speak tomorrow.

Night guys.

IPASLB

Citação de: Faliro em 29 de Maio de 2024, 23:43
Citação de: TFFS em 29 de Maio de 2024, 23:34I've heard that AEK fans are pretty happy right now

Love it! Also Fiorentina fans ripped up many seats in their stadium!

I will post tomorrow properly. I am in a dream.

You guys are like my family on here (the parts of my family I like..😅).

God bless all of you. God bless BENFICA. We speak tomorrow.

Night guys.
God Bless you too!

Good night!

Jotenko

Hiper Benfica

Congratulations, Faliro!  :bandeiraslb2:  :tocha:

Faliro

Guys, guys, guys...

What a night.. what a night.

The celebrations are still ongoing at dawn in Piraeus.

Firstly, Fiorentina were easily the best side we faced. They play kinda similar to us in that they create chaos, sit high and press. However they cheat.. boy they cheat and with that ref - they were in heaven first half and for a lot of the second half. Every decision almost was going their way. At one point two of their players mowed down Fortounis, double-footed slide tackles. Fortounis was in pain on the floor and the ref gave the foul against Fortounis!

So therefore, I thought we do not have the final experience to beat them. Their small group of angry fans were yelling and smashing up their section of the stadium. Fiorentina looked like they may cause us problems on the pitch.

As the game went to extra-time, their players were getting too tired to cheat properly. They are a famous side for cheating, but after 90 minutes, pulling our attacker's shirts to slow us down started becoming two footed sliding challenges.. and our attacks looked dangerous.

Again, Podence - who wrapped himself in the Greek flag after the game was super. He desperately wants to stay and we desperately want him to stay. Horta when he came on was dynamic - excellent freekicks. Iborra a beast. Fortounis was okay but looked exhausted for some reason and finished after 45 mins. Rodinei - amazing as usual. Ortega solid. Hezze - excellent and had the assist. Carmo solid. Tzolakais sensational as usual. But Retsos..

Belotti went in for a diving header in the midfield.. and smashed his forehead through the side of Retsos's head second half. Ref immediately called the medics. Both players down. Retsos was concussed. The medical team asked for him to be changed on the sidelines. Retsos got up.. he then promptly collapsed from the concussion - he was like a drunk guy. Completely concussed. When he fell the second time on the sidelines - the med team were frantically calling for a change while holding him up. Retsos was shaking his head - literally trying to shake off his concussion? Never seen anything like it before.  :buck2:  Retsos then goes back on the pitch and continues! Refuses to be subbed! Tells the coach he is okay and plays the rest of game brilliantly, despite the concussion! What a fucking warrior.

Anyways, after 90 mins of essentially a boxing match, we looked good in extra-time and had very good chances. Mendilibar used the subs like an engineer. Then the goal.
MELTDOWN. A VAR check that seemed to go on for 30 mins... GOAL. It's over. First Greek football club in history to win a European title. We did in AEK's (Koula we call them) new stadium. They spent the last 3 weeks trying to move the final away from their stadium! They failed and we played there, a stadium we are banned from. Their palace is our home now. Our conquest. The feeling is beautiful.

The celebrations.. in all our Gavros provinces, Kalamata, Trikala, Xania, Pyrgos etc: https://www.fosonline.gr/podosfairo/conference-league/video/303123/kypelloyxos-eyropis-o-olympiakos-pos-panigyrisan-stis-eparxies-tis-elladas

The celebrations still ongoing in Piraeus at dawn..

https://www.fosonline.gr/podosfairo/conference-league/video/303127/olympiakos-ateleioto-glenti-ston-peiraia-ximerose-kai-akomi-panigyrizan-gia-tin-koypa-vid

As many of you have said and as many of you who know both and Olympiacos and European football well - we have had many unlucky and hard moments in the last 100 years in Europe. It all was answered last night.

Again, I want to thank you all. For your compatriots - which allowed us to win this. For this forum and how welcome you have made me feel. And for the expert analysis, excellent briefs on potential players across the globe and general cosmopolitan good natured chats we have.

We have begun something at Olympiacos and I hope it continues. We are now the only Greek football club with a European title. We did in in that snake pit of Agia Sofia. AEK helped write our history against their will! They even blocked us taking games off between European games! Thankfully Fiorentina hooligans trashed their stadium well.

I am full of love, what more can I say..

Faliro

Faliro

They are part of the European history of Olympiacos against their will. This will make us laugh for years.

Faliro

Citação de: Godescalco em 29 de Maio de 2024, 22:46Crying tears of joy!

The boys were enormous tonight!

Olympiakara mou!

You beauty!

Faliro