Taça UEFA 1ª Elim. 1ª Mão: SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica, 18Set. Qui. 20h15 *Sporttv1*

SSC Napoli 3 - 2 SL Benfica

Taça Uefa

SSC Napoli: Navarro, Gargano, Paolo Cannavaro, Santacroce, Contini, Maggio, Blasi, Vitale, Marek Hamšík, Lavezzi, Germán Denis
Treinador: Edy Reja
SL Benfica: Quim, Maxi Pereira, Luisão, Sidnei, Léo, Hassan Yebda, Carlos Martins (Kostas Katsouranis [55m]), Jonathan Urretaviscaya (Javier Balboa [46m]), José Antonio Reyes, Ángel Di María (Nuno Gomes [63m]), David Suazo
Treinador: Quique Flores
Golos: David Suazo (16), Luisão (59)

strano666

one curiosity.....the team is of Lisboa, who or wath is Benfica?

Andy_CooL

Citação de: Brave Heart em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:42
Citação de: strano666 em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:39
Citação de: Brave Heart em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:35
Citação de: paslelxi em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:31
Citação de: the.lowlight em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:23
And about not selling your players, even if you receive good offers..maybe that's why you bankrupted and had to change your name. Football is a business, Inter has an option over Di Maria, but they'll have to pay for it..

we're paid our sin with the financial crack...we've change chairman, we have a project which is based on the growth of youngs ....hamsik,lavezzi,santacroce,gargano, cannavaro, denis, are untouchable ...

our way is to become a powerhose in italy ad europe throught little steps and organization without trading ur corpieces..

i understand your frustration to sell players like di maria...probably you pay the low level of portoguese championship...

we've the honor to play in serie A....where players wanna play, so it's much more difficoult to leave for players especially if italians

C'mon do you really think that Napoli is bigger than Benfica? :-X

For a supporter the team is bigger than all :drunk: O0

Napoli is a really big team, but you know as well as me that Benfica is bigger... Just like I can admit that Real Madrid or maybe Liverpool are bigger than benfica! Is just a matter of good sense... :drunk:
nunca..

Becken

Citação de: Shoky em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:44
No ano passado eu e o Sir tratamos de fazer entrevistas a foristas do Celtic e do Milan...
Bela impressão do Celtic...Espectaculares e respeitadores!
Péssima do Milan...Arrogantes e ignorantes!

E do Benfica...muito má imagem!
A iniciativa morreu à nascença, por causa de faltas de respeito e criancices de vocês mesmos...

Mas pronto...continuem na bazófia e criancice...divirtam-se!

Mais uma vez  :clap1: :clap1: :clap1:  Muito bem Shoky!

the.lowlight

I think you're too worried about the atmosphere..San Paolo has a great atmosphere, just like Estadio da Luz...we know it. The question is on how the players will react to it... Benfica has a lot of experienced players..I can't see Leo, Katsouranis, Aimar or Reyes being affraid by that..it will only boost their performances.

IPASLB

No ano passado eu e o Sir tratamos de fazer entrevistas a foristas do Celtic e do Milan...

A iniciativa morreu à nascença, por causa de faltas de respeito e criancices de vocês mesmos...

TENS TODA A RAZAO! temos que ser civilizados,e nao pensem so em voces ,quando dizem barbaridades! ou querem ser como adeptos de outros clubes ca do burgo!?

Lavezzi89

And about not selling your players, even if you receive good offers..maybe that's why you bankrupted and had to change your name. Football is a business, Inter has an option over Di Maria, but they'll have to pay for it..

we're paid our sin with the financial crack...we've change chairman, we have a project which is based on the growth of youngs ....hamsik,lavezzi,santacroce,gargano, cannavaro, denis, are untouchable ...

our way is to become a powerhose in italy ad europe throught little steps and organization without trading ur corpieces..

i understand your frustration to sell players like di maria...probably you pay the low level of portoguese championship...

we've the honor to play in serie A....where players wanna play, so it's much more difficoult to leave for players especially if italians

Napoli is a really big team, but you know as well as me that Benfica is bigger... Just like I can admit that Real Madrid or maybe Liverpool are bigger than benfica! Is just a matter of good sense... :drunk:

For now is bigger...Naples has got more resources and supporters all over the world and in few years we will be at the level of Juventus, Inter, Arsenal etc....

Ibrahim

Citação de: strano666 em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:31
Citação de: Riera em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:17
Citação de: strano666 em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:12
iezzo
santacroce ---> under21 for all the new cannavaro
cannavaro
contini
maggio---> the best left midfilder of italy
hamsik-->national team, napoli refused 28M
blasi
gargano--->national team
mannini
lavezzi--->under21
denis--->national team

we are powerful, maybe you are better...but attention, in serieA (i think that it is most hard thanyour championship) we have defeated Inter, Milan, Juve, Fiorentina, Udinese and Sampdoria. Because the ball is spherical. Maybe we dream, you are favourite, but in naples the dreams can became the reality.

Quim---> national team
Maxi---> national team
Luisão---> national team
David Luiz---> under 21 team
Léo ---> national team
Katsouranis ---> national team
Carlos Martins ---> national team
Aimar ---> national team
Reyes ---> national team
Suazo ---> national team
Cardozo ---> national team

Enough?
Infact i've said that you are better. But also milan, juve, inter and fiorentina was better.
So....
Quim is a good goalkeeper, but in italy we have a better school of goalkeeper so we are accustomed. If quim is like buffon i'm afraid.
Katsouranis...please....
Leo is a good player, but the real defender are another
i repeat you are favourite, but attention...that's all!

Katsouranis is a great player. He can play in defense as well in midfield.

He was one of the major players who has help Greece to win the Euro Championships in 2004.

Napoli is historic team in Italy. And italian teams are always difficult.

The Chances in this round are 65 % Benfica 35 % Napoli.

Eagle eye

Holly mf... I have to study english to participate in this forum, men!

raztilho

Citação de: Andy_CooL em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:45

nunca..

o reyes e o balboa não tiveram esse bom senso lol

the.lowlight

Citação de: strano666 em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:44
one curiosity.....the team is of Lisboa, who or wath is Benfica?

Benfica is a Lisbon's neighbourhood..

joaonunes

O pessoal do Nápoles que veio aqui mostrou-se respeitador e não provocou ninguém e era isso que todos os "nossos" users deviam de fazer também para termos um trocas de impressões saudáveis ... mas ...  :buck2:

IPASLB

Citação de: the.lowlight em 29 de Agosto de 2008, 18:46
I think you're too worried about the atmosphere..San Paolo has a great atmosphere, just like Estadio da Luz...we know it. The question is on how the players will react to it... Benfica has a lot of experienced players..I can't see Leo, Katsouranis, Aimar or Reyes being affraid by that..it will only boost their performances.
hi, i respect very much your team,because its in the pitch,that will see who plays better,and who have more lucky too, good day for you mate. :slb2: O0

Bleach

somos favoritissimos...apesar do napoles ser uma equipa boa.

Andy_CooL

é como aquela cena do 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 com o nao sei kem ninguem se mete..por amor de deus..LOL

Eagle eye

I don't think Napoles can ever reach the highness of the giant Benfica... Our history is too much strong...