LE QF 1ª Mão: SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC, 04Abr. Qui. 20h00 *SIC*

SL Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United FC

Liga Europa

SL Benfica: Artur Moraes, André Almeida, Luisão, Ezequiel Garay, Lorenzo Melgarejo, Nemanja Matić, André Gomes (Enzo Pérez [61m]), Ola John, Nico Gaitán, Rodrigo (Lima [61m]), Óscar Cardozo (Maxi Pereira [77m])
Treinador: Jorge Jesus
Newcastle United FC: Tim Krul, Mbiwa, Steven Taylor, Santon, Danny Simpson, James Perch, Sissoko, Cabaye, Marveaux, Jonás Gutiérrez, Papiss Cissé
Treinador: Alan Pardew
Golos: Rodrigo (25), Lima (65), Óscar Cardozo (70)

Shearer 9

I have one major problem to overcome before Tuesday.... where is my passport?

Elvis the Pelvis

Mas porquê é que não pode haver goleada? E porque é que não podemos, por exemplo, ganhar hoje 1-0 ao Rio Ave, e depois dar 3 ou 4 ao Newcastle? Desde quando é que há lógica no futebol? Pois, nunca houve.

O que eu sei, é que tendo todo o respeito pelo Newcastle, temos a obrigação de os eliminar. E acredito convictamente que o vamos fazer.

benficavida

With all those injuries, you still have a team that can eliminate us in a good day.

It's the power of Premier League. What a League....

Darkboy

Citação de: Shearer 9 em 30 de Março de 2013, 14:53
Citação de: força benfica em 30 de Março de 2013, 14:50
Citação de: Andris em 30 de Março de 2013, 14:47
Shearer welcome to Estádio da Luz and I hope you like our stadium. :)

X2

Thank you both, I have been before on a ground tour the day before we played Sporting in the 2005 quarter final, not the same as seeing it full of supporters but was good to visit and see behind the scenes etc.

It is a very nice stadium, a shame Arsenal stole your design!
Some steal the design, others the name... at least you'll get to see the real deal. I'm sure you'll enjoy your visit to Portugal. And good luck finding your passport. ^-^

força Benfica

Shearer 9, you could do a little account of your visit to Lisbon? Say what you think of the stadium etc.

Shearer 9

Citação de: força benfica em 30 de Março de 2013, 15:02
Shearer 9, you could do a little account of your visit to Lisbon? Say what you think of the stadium etc.

Yes, of course.  :drunk:

Petrov_Carmovich

If all the games were like this...with good supporters from both sides, the world of football would be a better place.

Shearer 9

Darkboy

nogueira

Devil1

Darkboy

Blitz

Lá foi o autocarro com o crl... como vai acontecer dia 4 na Luz.