Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: JustMe em 19 de Janeiro de 2024, 13:33"Leftovers" is a bit harsh. Navarro and Horta are genuinely good players. Not superstars mind you, but I'd be surprised if they didn't fare well in Olympiacos, especially under a Portuguese manager.

The only one from the portuguese list that impressed me is the one we havent secured, Al Musrati.

As for our other targets, I was looking forward to Léo Pereira - the Flamengo defender, but it seems the cliched difficult to negotiate with Brazilians played hardball for him.

Arceus_17

Chiquinho is useless, good riddance from us. Managed to play over 100 games here, somehow...

Al Musrati would be a top signing if it happens.

Faliro

Citação de: JustMe em 19 de Janeiro de 2024, 13:33"Leftovers" is a bit harsh. Navarro and Horta are genuinely good players. Not superstars mind you, but I'd be surprised if they didn't fare well in Olympiacos, especially under a Portuguese manager.

Navarro has not impressed so far.

Faliro

Gonçalo Borges a player who has never scored a goal.  :estrelas:

DoubleJ

Citação de: Faliro em 19 de Janeiro de 2024, 20:31Gonçalo Borges a player who has never scored a goal.  :estrelas:
He's good. Porto was gonna sell him to Lille but the manager made a fuss. Don't think he's going to Greece.

Faliro

Corinthians blocked us with Fausto Vera.

https://www.sport24.gr/football/olympiakos-i-korinthians-aperripse-protasi-gia-ton-faoysto-vera-symfona-me-toys-vrazilianoys.10252795.html

In other news:
Navarro has played so poorly in over 500 mins, there is a chance he won't be selected for the European squad.

DoubleJ

We've made the Chiquinho transfer official.

Blitzer

Chiquinho and Horta are clear upgrades to Sotiris, Biel and Carvalho.

The bench gets deeper and with better options.

Faliro

Citação de: Blitzer em 20 de Janeiro de 2024, 15:49Chiquinho and Horta are clear upgrades to Sotiris, Biel and Carvalho.

Chiquino looks like a hitman

Godescalco

Citação de: Faliro em 20 de Janeiro de 2024, 16:07
Citação de: Blitzer em 20 de Janeiro de 2024, 15:49Chiquinho and Horta are clear upgrades to Sotiris, Biel and Carvalho.

Chiquino looks like a hitman

He's a good game manager.

Not exceptional but I think he'll do well in Greece.

Faliro

I don't understand how this guy still gets minutes.

Blitzer

Citação de: Faliro em 20 de Janeiro de 2024, 16:10

I don't understand how this guy still gets minutes.

With the level he displayed during his time in our academy, no one expected such an avg career.

He was one of the stars of our generation of 1997.

Faliro

Faliro

Faliro