Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 09 de Julho de 2024, 23:58
Citação de: Faliro em 09 de Julho de 2024, 19:17
Citação de: Godescalco em 09 de Julho de 2024, 18:01

The former Rio Ave player, João Pedro Loureiro da Costa, better known as Costinha in the football world, is the new right-back of Olympiakos.

Goes straight to Oly B.

Marinakis now owns Rio Ave.. what you make of it?
Forest is Oly A?

The former Rio Ave player, João Pedro Loureiro da Costa, better known as Costinha in the football world, is the new right-back of Olympiakos.

Goes straight to Oly B.

Forest is Oly A?

Not sure. I don't think so. I think Marinakis always thinks of Olympiacos first.

Covenant

Citação de: Faliro em 10 de Julho de 2024, 12:36

Goes straight to Oly B.

Forest is Oly A?

Goes straight to Oly B.

Forest is Oly A?

Not sure. I don't think so. I think Marinakis always thinks of Olympiacos first.
Why you Said that? Costinha have quality to play in Olympiakos.

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 10 de Julho de 2024, 12:48

Goes straight to Oly B.

Forest is Oly A?

Goes straight to Oly B.

Forest is Oly A?

I have no idea who he is. Just repeated the report that he is destined for Oly B. Could just be BS.

Covenant

Citação de: Faliro em 10 de Julho de 2024, 14:39

Goes straight to Oly B.

Forest is Oly A?

Goes straight to Oly B.

Forest is Oly A?

I have no idea who he is. Just repeated the report that he is destined for Oly B. Could just be BS.
That's bullshit. 100%.

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 10 de Julho de 2024, 14:47
Citação de: Faliro em 10 de Julho de 2024, 14:39

Goes straight to Oly B.

Forest is Oly A?

Goes straight to Oly B.

Forest is Oly A?

That's bullshit. 100%.

Yes, this report says he goes straight into the main team.

Faliro

Training today.

Good to see the guys back. Forgot to mention, we changed the logo to rub the faces of the other greek teams the Conference League victory.

Faliro

Carmo rejects Olympiacos to stay in Porto!!

Massive news. Carmo was instrumental in our Conference League triumph.

So that leaves us with Retsos, Vezo, Ntoi, Abbey at CB.

I expect a big CB to sign. Carmo was 1.96m tall...

So the players we have lost this season:

Carmo, Jovetić, Iborra, Quini, Carvalho, El Arabi.
Iborra and Carmo were both starters.

Covenant

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 10 de Julho de 2024, 20:14What about Kaabi?

Looking good for him to stay. Mourinho made a massive play for him.

Faliro

Marinakis is now Super League President.

Here is his plan to lift Greek football off the floor:

Marinakis: "Together we can do better - Greece should be in the top 12 of the UEFA ranking"

Wednesday, 10/07/2024 19:52

The president of the Super League set the goals for the next three years, speaking at the extraordinary general assembly of the League .

Marinakis: "Together we can do better - Greece should be in the top 12 of the UEFA ranking"
In detail, the statements of Vangelis Marinakis in the context of the extraordinary general meeting of the Super League:

"I would like to say to the body of the general assembly a few things about the objectives and the future of the Cooperative.

I think the winning of the European trophy by a Greek team, regardless of whether it is Olympiacos, is a sign that we can all do better, that Greek football can do better. And to upgrade it, we all have to do it together.

I think it helps that we are going into a new day and with the EPO, the federation we will now be able to agree on key issues.

I do not accept that Greek football is in the 15-20 positions of the UEFA ranking, when it can be in the first 12 positions and this is our main goal.

It is not possible for the Austrian league, for example, to have a financial valuation of 50-60 million more than the Greek one.

So let's talk about planning for the next three years.

Change the format of the league for a more competitive league and in the next few years the super league to include a super league 2 with 15 teams plus the 3 b teams in which teams with real owners and strict criteria for pitches, coaching, equity will compete capital etc. Greece to be in the top 12 of the UEFA ranking.

To find resources and ways for the Greek Championship to have new stadiums as it happens in all the championships that are similar to us in Europe.

Maximizing the value of Greek coaches and footballers.

Removal from the body of football, offenders and bookies with the existence of specific participation criteria for teams.

Professional football to decide its fate in all areas by upgrading the services of the league but also the maximum autonomy in key axes at the standards of the Premier League so that we can quickly reach the advanced leagues of Europe. An autonomous and strong economic championship is also beneficial to the Federation (EPO) since it will bring income to amateur football and the National team as well.

Activation of the Professional Arbitration in collaboration with the KED and with direct assignment regarding the persons from UEFA and with people as I have said before that the Greek actors will neither know nor learn.

And something that I know concerns you all, concerns us all, the economic boom of the cooperative and the new resources for the groups. And here I will dwell a little longer.

- The Super League, in addition to the central sponsor, will also need the Central Television Management in order to optimize the income for everyone. The money given throughout Europe for television rights is infinitely more and we will now claim it in Greece as well.

-Next year and for Super League 2, there will be a television contract that I believe we will find close to 4-5 million, separate from the one that Super League will have.

-Sponsorships in all areas that will change the landscape since the entire League will become a new product.

-Greater support from the Betting Tax

-More important financial corrections and cuts in financial relations with EPO

- Fairer taxation and rationalization of financial relations with the State".

Faliro

Konstantinos Kostoulas officially moved to Rio Ave on loan from Olympiakos. The Portuguese have announced the signing of the 19-year-old centre-back, on loan from Thrylos.

Jotenko

@Faliro if you had to choose one, would you still put the Conference League ahead of EURO 2004, like you said some months ago?

Faliro

Citação de: Jotenko em 12 de Julho de 2024, 07:41@Faliro if you had to choose one, would you still put the Conference League ahead of EURO 2004, like you said some months ago?

I would. On top of that, I want Olympiacos to start collecting Conference League titles.

IPASLB

Citação de: Faliro em 12 de Julho de 2024, 10:26
Citação de: Jotenko em 12 de Julho de 2024, 07:41@Faliro if you had to choose one, would you still put the Conference League ahead of EURO 2004, like you said some months ago?

I would. On top of that, I want Olympiacos to start collecting Conference League titles.
Me either, but not Conference League, Champions League 😁 (i would let Olympiakos lift one).

Faliro

Citação de: IPASLB em 12 de Julho de 2024, 19:09
Citação de: Faliro em 12 de Julho de 2024, 10:26

Me either, but not Conference League, Champions League 😁 (i would let Olympiakos lift one).

Benfica are at a level to dream of that. As an Olympiacos fan... with the history of Greek clubs in Europe... conference league will do me fine.

The cups have been touring all of Greece, here it is in the Ionian..