Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Wow I am impressed they went to Greece. You should use them more for holiday. Greece is a great place to take vacations. Even Athens is lots of fun.

Apparently the price for Manolas is €10 million. I really hope we get him for at least one more season.

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 21 de Agosto de 2014, 15:58
Citação de: Faliro em 21 de Agosto de 2014, 13:22
Citação de: Gottschalk em 21 de Agosto de 2014, 09:18
Citação de: Faliro em 21 de Agosto de 2014, 00:19
It's a good point. I have no idea what happened with that? I suppose Olympiakos winning a lot of doubles kinda killed it. Also, the game requires a lot of police, so I think the EPO would rather just build their swimming pools in their private villas than put cash into security for another derby.

What is funny is that Greece police simply watch the riots take place at games.  ::bater::

Edit: just read up on it, seems they abandoned and no one cares..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Super_Cup

A national Super Cup is lame anyway.

It would be way more interesting to organize a Cup with the champions of Greece versus the champions of Cyprus. That'd be fun.

Even more fun would be a Greek-Turkish Cup.

Yea we used to allow the big Cyrpiot teams in our league. Was great while it lasted.
Any Cypriot team you are fond of? What did you think of APOEL's CL run in 2012?

Well, the whole Cyrpiot thing is weird. I don't support any Cypriot team or have any thoughts on who or what they are. They certainly have some big teams with some great support If they had joined Greece as a nation, everything would be different, but the invasion by the Turks wrecked everything. I still think their teams would benefit from joining the Greek league again, but it would never happen as Greece and Greek Cypriots fear Turkey. Many Greeks still have the Ottoman slave mentality...

iKatz

Citação de: Faliro em 21 de Agosto de 2014, 16:08
Wow I am impressed they went to Greece. You should use them more for holiday. Greece is a great place to take vacations. Even Athens is lots of fun.

Apparently the price for Manolas is €10 million. I really hope we get him for at least one more season.
i remember when i went there.. alot of beaches, its very nice!  O0 so who is replacing manolas if he leaves?

Faliro

Citação de: iKatz em 21 de Agosto de 2014, 16:33

i remember when i went there.. alot of beaches, its very nice!  O0 so who is replacing manolas if he leaves?

Botia, Avraam, Siovas, Abidal are all CBs we have. The best two of those is Siovas and Abidal.

iKatz

Citação de: Faliro em 21 de Agosto de 2014, 16:37
Citação de: iKatz em 21 de Agosto de 2014, 16:33

Botia, Avraam, Siovas, Abidal are all CBs we have. The best two of those is Siovas and Abidal.
any of them made on olympiakos "school"?

Faliro

None ..

Players from our youth are all sold... :disgust: Fetfatzidis (Genoa), Mitroglou (Fulham), Kyriakos Papadopoulos (Schalke) etc..

Godescalco

Citação de: Faliro em 21 de Agosto de 2014, 16:58
None ..

Players from our youth are all sold... :disgust: Fetfatzidis (Genoa), Mitroglou (Fulham), Kyriakos Papadopoulos (Schalke) etc..

This is really a shame.

I still remember Alexandris and Giannakopoulos being stars at Olympiakos. Those were the days!

Faliro

Yea.. We are almost there. Are academy is exceptional - we are producing lots of talents... but because we have no B team... they get lost in loans and if ever they get good enough, they get sold...

brankinho_gaspar

My favourite greek players are still Nikolaidis and Tsiartas.

Faliro

Tsiartas was the most talented greek player i saw.

sbremoved_28408

Citação de: Faliro em 21 de Agosto de 2014, 00:19
It's a good point. I have no idea what happened with that? I suppose Olympiakos winning a lot of doubles kinda killed it. Also, the game requires a lot of police, so I think the EPO would rather just build their swimming pools in their private villas than put cash into security for another derby.

What is funny is that Greece police simply watch the riots take place at games.  ::bater::

Edit: just read up on it, seems they abandoned and no one cares..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Super_Cup
Thanks. I really like the Super Cup,mainly if my team is playing it and its played against another of the big teams. Great way to kick off the season

Faliro

Godescalco

Executer

Citação de: Faliro em 21 de Agosto de 2014, 20:03
Yea.. We are almost there. Are academy is exceptional - we are producing lots of talents... but because we have no B team... they get lost in loans and if ever they get good enough, they get sold...

Well, Benfica has a B team and players get lost in loans anyway.  :bah2:

HJDK

10M for Samaris. That's a lot of money.