Olympiacos Piraeus

cipri_slb

Citação de: Festivus em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:13
Citação de: Lm27 em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:12
Citação de: Festivus em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:09
Citação de: Lm27 em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:08
Citação de: Festivus em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:05
Lm27: You could make a thread about Inter to freely discuss your club and so that the users know where to look for useful information about your history, players, etc.

These arent good years, we are in the "mediocre team mode"....There's not too much to say. Only try to improve with this asian dude

An italian football thread would be better
We already have a thread for Italian football. Although I suppose an English language one for international users wouldn't be a bad idea either. Try to ask one of the mods about it.

the other thread is Cristao69 football  :2funny:
Well, yeah. Cristão loves both Juventus and Benfica equally, you see. And there's no one else in this forum as passionate about an Italian team like him. Most of us just have one or two we like watching play for a while and that's it. His love for Juventus is 100% genuine.

After the confusion last year with Juventus makes me confused how can anyone still like of Juventus and be fan of Benfica at the same time but ok...

Faliro

Citação de: nevers0ft em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:10
Faliro, By the way who are Olympiakos' greatest players of all time?
And their achievements?

Fucking hell man, what a question at this time of night... :2funny:

I have only been following since 2000 so from what I have seen... Luciano Galletti... Neri Castillo (most expensive player to ever be sold from a Greek team)... Many Greeks say players like Giovanni, Rivaldo, Djordjevic (12 league titles, 5 cups), etc

The 5 Andrianopoulos brothers who played in the 20's team.. hugely important to the club..

cipri_slb

Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:20
Citação de: nevers0ft em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:10
Faliro, By the way who are Olympiakos' greatest players of all time?
And their achievements?

Fucking hell man, what a question at this time of night... :2funny:

I have only been following since 2000 so from what I have seen... Luciano Galletti... Neri Castillo (most expensive player to ever be sold from a Greek team)... Many Greeks say players like Giovanni, Rivaldo, Djordjevic (12 league titles, 5 cups), etc

And the eternal Nikopolidis? ;D

Faliro

I know you guys will kill me.... I prefer Roberto.. :tomates:

sbremoved_28408

Castillo was such a flop at Shakhtar...

Was a huge mistake in his career. Saw him for the first time playing for Olympiakos in the Champions League and he was a fantastic talent

cipri_slb

Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:22
I know you guys will kill me.... I prefer Roberto.. :tomates:

Wait until Roberto play against Porto or Sporting ;D

sbremoved_28408

And Kafes,playing with the number 1 on his shirt. Remember him scoring a beauty at the Bernabeu

Faliro

Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:23
Castillo was such a flop at Shakhtar...

Was a huge mistake in his career. Saw him for the first time playing for Olympiakos in the Champions League and he was a fantastic talent

Absolutely fantastic at Olympiakos... Hugely arrogant, spoke fluent Greek (he has been here since a teenager...chose not to play for Greece), super super talent. His father (his agent...) made massive mistakes. He was also unlucky to break his arm on his debut for Man City.. He now plays for Kalloni in Greece...

People ask about why PAOK/PAO are so shit. Castillo is a great example. PAO and PAOK will refuse to touch him because he was such an icon at Olympiakos... even though even now they don't have players as good as him.. they would rather suffer than employ an Olympiakos icon.

Faliro

Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:25
And Kafes,playing with the number 1 on his shirt. Remember him scoring a beauty at the Bernabeu

I remember that goal... shame he never did too much else... I will tell you a better player we had who was actually a Greek gypsy - you may remember him. His name was Christos Patsatzoglou.

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:30

I remember that goal... shame he never did too much else... I will tell you a better player we had who was actually a Greek gypsy - you may remember him. His name was Christos Patsatzoglou.
I wanna see him square off against Quaresma.

Faliro

Didn't realise he was a gypsy too..

jase25

Scored a stunner in Bremen if I remember correctly.

sbremoved_28408

I remember him aswell  :disgust:

ricardoslb1988

Citação de: jase25 em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:34

Scored a stunner in Bremen if I remember correctly.
2007 2008 season I think...