Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: nevers0ft em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:45
What was the name of the brazilian player who absolutely destroyed us in 2008?
Diogo was it?

How's the asshole doing?

By 2009 he was finished.. Was very sad. Still had a big career did the mineiro...but not enough goals..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogo_Lu%C3%ADs_Santo

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:44
Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:43
Citação de: Festivus em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:42
Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:41
Citação de: ricardoslb1988 em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:36
Citação de: jase25 em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:34
Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:30
Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:25
And Kafes,playing with the number 1 on his shirt. Remember him scoring a beauty at the Bernabeu

I remember that goal... shame he never did too much else... I will tell you a better player we had who was actually a Greek gypsy - you may remember him. His name was Christos Patsatzoglou.
Scored a stunner in Bremen if I remember correctly.
2007 2008 season I think...

That game in Bremen was our first away win in the CL...took soooo long...
So you're saying you once had an away record in the CL as bad as Celtic's?

We had some disgusting records in the CL... that I don't want to get in to right now.. Thankfully the Turks getting thrashed took some of those records...
Wait, are you talking about Turkish teams in general now or Toumbaspor?

I am talking about this game... that broke a record..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmZEqrcUVls

nevers0ft

Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:47
Diogo was it?

How's the asshole doing?

By 2009 he was finished.. Was very sad. Still had a big career did the mineiro...but not enough goals..

Benfica has a neck to make players surpass themselves...

Here in tugão we have a few examples of players who did shit all the other league games except for when they played Benfica...

One example is a guy named Laionel, he was weak as shit but against Benfica he always managed to score great goals...

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:50
Citação de: Festivus em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:44
Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:43
Citação de: Festivus em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:42
Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:41
Citação de: ricardoslb1988 em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:36
Citação de: jase25 em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:34
Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:30
Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:25
And Kafes,playing with the number 1 on his shirt. Remember him scoring a beauty at the Bernabeu

I remember that goal... shame he never did too much else... I will tell you a better player we had who was actually a Greek gypsy - you may remember him. His name was Christos Patsatzoglou.
Scored a stunner in Bremen if I remember correctly.
2007 2008 season I think...

That game in Bremen was our first away win in the CL...took soooo long...
So you're saying you once had an away record in the CL as bad as Celtic's?

We had some disgusting records in the CL... that I don't want to get in to right now.. Thankfully the Turks getting thrashed took some of those records...
Wait, are you talking about Turkish teams in general now or Toumbaspor?

I am talking about this game... that broke a record..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmZEqrcUVls
Oh, now I remember. And some people said Porto would have trouble with Besiktas.  :crazy2:

Liverpool also beat Porto 4-1 tha tseason. Hell Porto sure love losing 4-1, 4-0 and 5-0 in England  :2funny:

Faliro

Citação de: nevers0ft em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:52
Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:47
Diogo was it?

How's the asshole doing?

Benfica has a neck to make players surpass themselves...

Here in tugão we have a few examples of players who did shit all the other league games except for when they played Benfica...

One example is a guy named Laionel, he was weak as shit but against Benfica he always managed to score great goals...

Hahahahaha!!! These players are strange... but they exist everywhere! In Greece anyone who scores against Olympiakos, PAO used to offer a contract... :estrelas:

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:54
Hahahahaha!!! These players are strange... but they exist everywhere! In Greece anyone who scores against Olympiakos, PAO used to offer a contract... :estrelas:
If I recall, when Sporting signed Vercauteren as their coach, they stressed the fact that he was the player who scored Anderlecht's winning goal against Benfica in the 1983(am I right?) UEFA Cup final.

Lazar.

Benfica in the beggining of this century did a lot of those signings. Any player who played well against Benfica was signed.

This year Jesus did the same. We signed Daniel Candeias - Nacional da Madeira winger. Jesus said it was because he was a winger that always caused problems to Benfica  :rir: He played one or two games in pre-season and we loaned him right away to Nurnberg.

https://twitter.com/FCN_en/status/503491318967193600

Godescalco

Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:20
Citação de: nevers0ft em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:10
Faliro, By the way who are Olympiakos' greatest players of all time?
And their achievements?

Fucking hell man, what a question at this time of night... :2funny:

I have only been following since 2000 so from what I have seen... Luciano Galletti... Neri Castillo (most expensive player to ever be sold from a Greek team)... Many Greeks say players like Giovanni, Rivaldo, Djordjevic (12 league titles, 5 cups), etc

The 5 Andrianopoulos brothers who played in the 20's team.. hugely important to the club..

Alexandris was a legend in his own right too: 9 seasons (1994-2003). 242 matches, 127 goals.

cipri_slb

Citação de: Lazar. em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 01:02
Benfica in the beggining of this century did a lot of those signings. Any player who played well against Benfica was signed.

This year Jesus did the same. We signed Daniel Candeias - Nacional da Madeira winger. Jesus said it was because he was a winger that always caused problems to Benfica  :rir: He played one or two games in pre-season and we loaned him right away to Nurnberg.

https://twitter.com/FCN_en/status/503491318967193600

Faliro

What is so funny, is these village teams in Greece sign better players than PAO and PAOK.

Both PAOK and PAO drew their first games to Kalloni and Levadiakos this weekend. PAO and PAOK were both playing at home and were lucky not to lose!  :clap1:  Some of their fans comments after the games were hilarious. PAOK fans saying, ''why does Kalloni (a team from the island of Lesbos!) have better players than us????'' The crazy thing is, Kalloni do actually have better players than PAOK. Kalloni have Neri Castillo, Ximo Navarro, Leozinho, Henri Camara, Paul Keita (((remember him Benfiquistas?)))etc...  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Faliro

Citação de: Gottschalk em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 01:05
Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:20
Citação de: nevers0ft em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 00:10
Faliro, By the way who are Olympiakos' greatest players of all time?
And their achievements?

Fucking hell man, what a question at this time of night... :2funny:

I have only been following since 2000 so from what I have seen... Luciano Galletti... Neri Castillo (most expensive player to ever be sold from a Greek team)... Many Greeks say players like Giovanni, Rivaldo, Djordjevic (12 league titles, 5 cups), etc

The 5 Andrianopoulos brothers who played in the 20's team.. hugely important to the club..

Alexandris was a legend in his own right too: 9 seasons (1994-2003). 242 matches, 127 goals.

Agree. Legend. First big Olympiakos player I remember.

ricardoslb1988

cipri_slb

Faliro sorry for a small picture... But you remeber this glory ?  :2funny: :2funny:

Festivus

Citação de: ricardoslb1988 em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 01:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF7pnb2fcQw

I remember this game when I was 10...Thank you Kralj!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
I had the sticker album of that CL edition.

ricardoslb1988

Citação de: cipri_slb em 27 de Agosto de 2014, 01:13

Faliro sorry for a small picture... But you remeber this glory ?  :2funny: :2funny:
Julio Cesar