Olympiacos Piraeus

nightcrowler

very difficult season for Olympiakos without Samaris, Manolas, Holebas and Joel.

it will be hard do make a good figure in the champions league

andrebond

Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Setembro de 2014, 23:56
I think each one wanted to leave.
Marinakis simply did not block them going.

I understand. It's boring playing greek league at Olympiakos.

Faliro

Citação de: Gottschalk em 02 de Setembro de 2014, 09:15
So they just have to put their hand in the air and ask "Mr. President, I want to leave" and he lets them go?

Avraam found the prospect of playing for Trabzonspor more appealing?

He did not believe he was in Michel's plans. Makes sense, he can't run anymore..

Faliro

Citação de: andrebond em 02 de Setembro de 2014, 11:37
Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Setembro de 2014, 23:56
I think each one wanted to leave.
Marinakis simply did not block them going.

I understand. It's boring playing greek league at Olympiakos.

Most the big teams have gone because of debt. If AEK gets promoted this season, than the league will improve hugely. If Larissa, Aris and Apollon can come back too, the league will be 100 times better.

Faliro

Citação de: nightcrowler em 02 de Setembro de 2014, 11:33
very difficult season for Olympiakos without Samaris, Manolas, Holebas and Joel.

The most ridiculous of all is Michel didn't include Mathieu Dossevi in our CL squad. I think he was bought just for that and he is one the few players we have left who can attack.

We have now officially lost 2/3s of last years' roster.

Lm27

Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Setembro de 2014, 17:18
Citação de: nightcrowler em 02 de Setembro de 2014, 11:33

The most ridiculous of all is Michel didn't include Mathieu Dossevi in our CL squad. I think he was bought just for that and he is one the few players we have left who can attack.

We have now officially lost 2/3s of last years' roster.

You have Mitroglou and Afellay, not bad at all

Faliro

Affelai got injured the moment he stepped foot on the pitch and mitroglou is going to need 200 souvlakia before he feels comfortable enough to find that form he had. This made me smile..

AlRed

Faliro, the recent history between Benfica and Olympiakos, and your incredible contribution in this forum made a lot of us even more supporting towards your club.
What I'm trying to say is that I'll be happy to support Olympiakos, when not against Benfica.
:drunk:

Faliro

I am the one who feels privileged to be posting here. For me to hate a club takes next to nothing, for me to like a club is very rare. The fans on here have made me support Benfica. Soon hopefully I will be able to post more in portuguese.  O0

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Setembro de 2014, 19:42
I am the one who feels privileged to be posting here. For me to hate a club takes next to nothing, for me to like a club is very rare. The fans on here have made me support Benfica. Soon hopefully I will be able to post more in portuguese.  O0
You've mentioned before that you don't speak Portuguese very well despite having lived in Brazil and being married to a Brazilian woman. I know Portuguese and Greek are nothing a like, but is our language really that hard? Foreigners seem to find Portuguese a fairly hard language, even the ones who have learnt Spanish or Italian before.

nevers0ft

Probably you have been already asked but What is the common view of the greeks of Portugal in general and about our football league?

Faliro

If my partner bothered to talk to me in portuguese i would learn it over night. We have had big fights about this. Her English has gone from 0 to fluent and my Portuguese has gone from basic to basic...

I know if i type a post in portuguese it will have many errors so i don't bother. Soon however I will make sure I learn it.

And yes, Greek gives not help with anything.. luckily i did latin for many years, so learning portuguese wont be too hard.

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Setembro de 2014, 19:49
If my partner bothered to talk to me in portuguese i would learn it over night. We have had big fights about this. Her English has gone from 0 to fluent and my Portuguese has gone from basic to basic...

I know if i type a post in portuguese it will have many errors so i don't bother. Soon however I will make sure I learn it.

And yes, Greek gives not help with anything.. luckily i did latin for many years, so learning portuguese wont be too hard.
You said she was an English teacher, didn't you? That's still a bit odd for her to speak English with you. That'd be like my mother speaking English at home like she does in class ;D

Latin is better than nothing, but there's still tons of differences. I took Latin for like a month in HS and foudn it pretty hard. If you show me a text in Latin I'll barely understand anything of it.

Faliro

Citação de: nevers0ft em 02 de Setembro de 2014, 19:46
Probably you have been already asked but What is the common view of the greeks of Portugal in general and about our football league?

Portugal is seen as a step up from the Greek league but I think most the fans think we can make better atmospheres in stadia than the portuguese.

As for the portuguese people, I don't think the Greeks dont really have many opinions. I think some new about fado music etc and liked it. Greeks in general are very friendly to southern european cultures but more distant to germany for obvious reasons. Greeks are also exceptionally friendly with Russians..

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 02 de Setembro de 2014, 19:51
Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Setembro de 2014, 19:49

You said she was an English teacher, didn't you? That's still a bit odd for her to speak English with you. That'd be like my mother speaking English at home like she does in class ;D

Latin is better than nothing, but there's still tons of differences. I took Latin for like a month in HS and foudn it pretty hard. If you show me a text in Latin I'll barely understand anything of it.

I dunno I think you would have a very good shot at understanding latin. As for my partner - she teaches English in Brazil and there the standards are very low. In the beginning i preferred her to speak english so we could deal with the basics, but after a few years I wanted to start learning portuguese.. I simply asked her to talk to be in portuguese, but she never cared...