Olympiacos Piraeus

iKatz

Congratz faliro! In greece its hard to stop Olympiakos!!!!!  :winner:

GTtdi_SLB

sorry to inform you lad but my mind is still in the twilight zone. No mental capacity enough to process anything but Benfica's humiliation.

guizuca

Trapattoni

Congrats Faliro! At least someone from here has reasons to stay happy today
And thank you even more for fuckin up Oblak! ;D

Festivus

Good victory against Atlético de Madrid tonight. A 1-0 wouldn't have surprised me, but 3-2? 3 goals against one of the best teams in Europe is a pretty good score, if you ask me.

Faliro

Trapattoni

Didnt knew you had Mitroglou back, does he have a buy out option for the next year?
He would be a really good player for you on the next years

jgilcruz

Congratz Faliro. And down there goes Oblak, that freakin' SOB.

Faliro

Citação de: Trapattoni em 17 de Setembro de 2014, 00:40
Didnt knew you had Mitroglou back, does he have a buy out option for the next year?

The serious question. Benfica,,, please leave him for us,,,,,,  ::bater::

Seriously though, he loves the club and the fans love him, the greek media love him, the manager loves him. His celebration was sensational and after the game he expressed that he is very happy to be back and we need to wait until the summer to see what happens. Even Kasami said he was happy for Mitroglou and said it is ending his Fulham past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4vEH6Lrv_s

all the goals best quality:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hazpJj1UUiU

ZICKLER

Citação de: jgilcruz em 17 de Setembro de 2014, 00:42
Congratz Faliro. And down there goes Oblak, that freakin' SOB.

Faliro

Mitroglou rediscovers scoring touch after England disappointment
By REUTERS
PUBLISHED: 00:10, 17 September 2014 | UPDATED: 00:10, 17 September 2014

By Graham Wood
ATHENS, Sept 16 (Reuters) - Kostas Mitroglou banished the memories of his disappointing spell in England after breaking a 10-month goal drought as Olympiakos Piraeus secured a thrilling 3-2 Champions League win over Atletico Madrid on Tuesday.
The 26-year-old striker, who had last scored in November 2013 in a World Cup playoff for Greece, grabbed the third goal in what was a stunning victory for the Greek champions in their Group A opener.
Mitroglou was at Fulham last season but struggled with injury and loss of form and made only one start for the London club as they were relegated from the Premier League.
"I came to Olympiakos to help them and for the club also to help me," Mitroglou told reporters.
"I know what I can do and today I just played the way I know how to play football. It is important that (Olympiakos coach) Michel is in the dugout. He knows me and we have mutual trust and after finding my feet again tonight I feel absolutely fine."
Olympiakos were handed a dream start when slack Atletico marking at a corner allowed young French defender Arthur Masuaku to drill home a low shot.
It got even better for the hosts just after the half-hour mark when Ibrahim Afellay doubled the advantage.
Mario Mandzukic pulled a goal back for Atletico - last year's Champions League runners-up - seven minutes before halftime, but the visitors fell behind again to Mitroglou's 73rd-minute strike on the turn from Pajtim Kasami's centre.
Atletico substitute Antoine Griezmann set up a tense finish with a close-range strike with four minutes left, but Michel's team clung on for victory.
It was a win which left Atletico coach Diego Simeone, who was serving a touchline ban, with plenty to mull over.
"Obviously this was a very negative result for us," said the Argentine.
"Clearly Olympiakos are in a good position and what we feel now is a higher sense of responsibility to turn things around.
"We did threaten all throughout the match, but they (Olympiakos) were very determined and they got a valuable win."
NO FEAR
Masuaku, who scored the opener on his Champions League debut, believes Olympiakos have no need to fear the bigger clubs.
"We are a young team, but we showed today that we have good chemistry," the 20-year-old said.
"This helps in football, when you have a strong connection with your team mates then you play good football and score goals. I don't think we should fear anyone based on the way we have played," the former Valenciennes player added.
Atletico's French forward Antoine Griezmann praised the home fans, who created an intimidating atmosphere that helped contribute to a memorable night for the hosts.
"I take my hat off to the Olympiakos fans; they were incredible and made a difference," he told reporters.
"We didn't underestimate Olympiakos, our coach had told us that we would be up against an excellent team and it showed on the pitch. We have to try not to repeat the same mistakes in the next match if we want to bounce back." (Editing by Justin Palmer and Toby Davis)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-2758652/Mitroglou-rediscovers-scoring-touch-England-disappointment.html#ixzz3DX24aL4n
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Trapattoni

Citação de: Faliro em 17 de Setembro de 2014, 01:37
Citação de: Trapattoni em 17 de Setembro de 2014, 00:40

The serious question. Benfica,,, please leave him for us,,,,,,  ::bater::

Seriously though, he loves the club and the fans love him, the greek media love him, the manager loves him. His celebration was sensational and after the game he expressed that he is very happy to be back and we need to wait until the summer to see what happens. Even Kasami said he was happy for Mitroglou and said it is ending his Fulham past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4vEH6Lrv_s

all the goals best quality:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hazpJj1UUiU
Im sorry lad, but im afraid we wont!
You just discovered my next buy in my next Football Manager 2015 save :victory:

PS: Fullham got relegated, so if they stay in the second division you guys got great chances to keep him

Faliro

O0

Finally clean highlights, they really cracking down on allowing highlights online.. :disgust:

http://videa.hu/videok/sport/olpatm-go-PQHsu27wv3d8E0cW

pcssousa