Olympiacos Piraeus

T1n0_SLB

When was the last time you were not in the lead?

HJDK

Faliro

Lm27

HJDK

Míchel said Malmo were favourites? :huh:

Faliro

Olympiakos have never won in sweden.

Anyways, game was fixed. Stonewall penalty not given and maniatis booked for diving... Russians...

Lm27

Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Outubro de 2014, 21:37
Olympiakos have never won in sweden.

Anyways, game was fixed. Stonewall penalty not given and maniatis booked for diving... Russians...

No problem, atletico won...now do your thing

Faliro

All I know... when those fucking swedes come down to Piraeus... they going to get it.. right in the face. They can enjoy their laughing now..

HJDK

Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Outubro de 2014, 00:13
All I know... when those fucking swedes come down to Piraeus... they going to get it.. right in the face. They can enjoy their laughing now..
What happened? You seem upset. By the way, we were banalized again. I don't get my coach, he doesn't seem to get it. It's a UCL match, not Tugão.

Faliro

It was a very frustrating game. We were miles better, over 60% possession,  even though we are playing shit since the Atletico game.. The swedes were coming in with two footed challenges... no yellows... we would breathe on a swede it would be a yellow.  We had one goal from Mitroglou disallowed, no idea why..was a good clean goal. Then we had a stone wall penalty rejected and maniatis was booked for diving.. game was fixed by the russian ref. Was a fiasco and the coach knew it. Even their coach admitted it was a penalty. Swedes played dirty and they got away with it.

Michel made a mistake starting with 3 dms.

Botia is shit. Seriously.

I heard jardel fucked up again..

HJDK

Our defense is a house on fire. Julio Cesar helped too, the first goal...
But we didn't stand a chance. We play 4-4-2 in these games and our midfield is always eaten by the opponent. We made 2 shots in the whole game.....

We had a hard time passing the midfield line. I don't recall anything like this.
Way too embarrassing.

Faliro

Lm27

I got a positive feeling about Olympiakos-Juventus

pcssousa

Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Outubro de 2014, 00:25
It was a very frustrating game. We were miles better, over 60% possession,  even though we are playing shit since the Atletico game.. The swedes were coming in with two footed challenges... no yellows... we would breathe on a swede it would be a yellow.  We had one goal from Mitroglou disallowed, no idea why..was a good clean goal. Then we had a stone wall penalty rejected and maniatis was booked for diving.. game was fixed by the russian ref. Was a fiasco and the coach knew it. Even their coach admitted it was a penalty. Swedes played dirty and they got away with it.

Michel made a mistake starting with 3 dms.

Botia is shit. Seriously.

I heard jardel fucked up again..

Understand now what we felt last season?