Olympiacos Piraeus

HJDK

Roberto? He will be a spectator.
Mitrogoal ftw! :metal:

Meddler

Scumbag HJDK. :bah2:

Citação de: Meddler em 26 de Outubro de 2014, 01:12
Faliro, Olympiacos just made it to the finals of the «Best Football Club Badge in the World» in the thread «Guerra dos Emblemas» («War of the Crests»).

Check the thread for a new round to find another finalist. O0

http://serbenfiquista.com/forum/futebol-e-outros-desportos/guerra-dos-emblemas-fase-final/

Faliro

Hahaha. Great to see the emblima in the final!! Was surprised you guys liked victorious teenager with laurel! The finalists look good. I am not keen on the Liverpool one so much. The roma one is the retro crest right? Love the fact that the Panathinaikos one did not make the final, or the marijuana Fener one. I like the Beira-Mar eagle.

It is weird you know, but i feel there is a connection between Portugal and Greece for some reason. 2004 started it.. and something has happened, but there always seems to be news, players, events connecting the two counties.  Maybe it is because I like others am always looking for the connections subconsciously.

Cloughie

Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Outubro de 2014, 01:31
Hahaha. Great to see the emblima in the final!! Was surprised you guys liked victorious teenager with laurel! The finalists look good. I am not keen on the Liverpool one so much. The roma one is the retro crest right? Love the fact that the Panathinaikos one did not make the final, or the marijuana Fener one. I like the Beira-Mar eagle.

It is weird you know, but i feel there is a connection between Portugal and Greece for some reason. 2004 started it.. and something has happened, but there always seems to be news, players, events connecting the two counties.  Maybe it is because I like others am always looking for the connections subconsciously.

Bad connection. BAD BAD BAD! ::bater:: ::bater:: ::bater:: ::bater::

Godescalco

There are still more crests to be submitted to vote, Faliro!

I'm glad Olympiacos' has qualified. I still remember when I was a lone voice in the wilderness who sympathised with Thrylos around here. Fortunately, you came around and helped the Piraeus lobby to win sympathy votes!

Faliro

Any of you guys going to watch the derby today?

PsychoFan

Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Outubro de 2014, 13:32
Any of you guys going to watch the derby today?
What time is it?

Faliro

T1n0_SLB

PsychoFan

I will see then, if I can get a nice stream. What are Olympiacos best players, Kasami right? Who else?

Cloughie

BenficaTV has the rights to greek league... and won't do a live coverage of the biggest match in Greece. Ridiculous.

Faliro

Citação de: PsychoFan em 26 de Outubro de 2014, 14:08
I will see then, if I can get a nice stream. What are Olympiacos best players, Kasami right? Who else?

The gambling site bet365 will stream it, you just have to have a positive account.

Best players? Roberto, Kasami, Dominguez, Mitroglou, Afellay, Masuaku, Dossevi.

Faliro

Citação de: LMFPC em 26 de Outubro de 2014, 14:18
BenficaTV has the rights to greek league... and won't do a live coverage of the biggest match in Greece. Ridiculous.

Absolutely ridiculous.

T1n0_SLB

There is a United vs Chelsea at same time.

Faliro

I think that game will be finished by the time the Derby is starting.