Olympiacos Piraeus

Lycaon

Faliro, just so you know what the guy went trough with portuguese media, our main sports show about the Champions League tonight started with "everyone has to see the new low point in Roberto's career".

Absolutely ridiculous.

Faliro

Citação de: L0W link=topic=53783.mbysg1079322480#msg1079322480 date=1415137760
Seemed like a good game to watch. That own-goal by Roberto  :-X

Not his fault. His penalty save was a sensation.

Faliro

Citação de: Lycaon em 04 de Novembro de 2014, 21:49
Faliro, just so you know what the guy went trough with portuguese media, our main sports show about the Champions League tonight started with "everyone has to see the new low point in Roberto's career".

Absolutely ridiculous.

Absolutely ridiculous. Was not a mistake by roberto. Nothing he could do.

Lm27

I only watched 2nd half and Roberto was amazing, the only bad thing was Olympiakos after 2-1....10 minutes blackout

Дућа

What a two lucky goals by Juve...still, good that Roberto saved a penalty, Oly is better in 2 matches than Juventus (3:3, but 2 away goals)...

Everything depends on matches between Atletico, because both Oly and Juventus will win probably against Malme.

Kati Magiko, still everything is in red&white hands.

Faliro

Faliro

Citação de: Lm27 em 04 de Novembro de 2014, 22:01
I only watched 2nd half and Roberto was amazing, the only bad thing was Olympiakos after 2-1....10 minutes blackout

The famous Olympiacos blackout indeed. We were like a girl in a party in that 30 minute period where she is so hyped and drunk - the legs are open for whoever makes a move..  :disgust:

Still I think we played well.

Lm27

Citação de: Faliro em 04 de Novembro de 2014, 23:34

The famous Olympiacos blackout indeed. We were like a girl in a party in that 30 minute period where she is so hyped and drunk - the legs are open for whoever makes a move..  :disgust:

Next 2 games will be 2 finals....fortunately, thanks to diver Vidal, you're still 2nd.

Faliro

Citação de: Lm27 em 04 de Novembro de 2014, 23:41
Citação de: Faliro em 04 de Novembro de 2014, 23:34

Next 2 games will be 2 finals....fortunately, thanks to diver Vidal, you're still 2nd.

Vidal should have booked for the first dive in the box. Was ridiculous. Ref knew it too but waved play on. The Olympiakos players were complaining, but the ref was not interested.

Aka

Citação de: Дућа em 04 de Novembro de 2014, 23:35On friday, Belgrade Arena. :victory:

Damn! It took 13 years to finish that venue?

Godescalco

It's a shame Oly lost but you still can go through. The match at Calderón will be decisive.

Lm27

Falliro, according to Sky Italia, Masuaku is on the radars of many italian clubs because he's not expensive.

I think this is bullshit, especially because they say that it's possible to buy him even this january

Faliro

A lot of it seems to have come from his agent who believes he is one of the best left backs playing football in Europe..

We only paid €2 million for him, Valenciennes are in serious financial problems and were forced to sell.

I read in sport24.gr that his agent was talking a lot about interested clubs. Personally I do not believe he will leave in January. Having said this, I did not foresee the Mitroglou fiasco or the Weiss move - both happened in January.. so who knows. What is known is that he is a truly excellent left back and personally I would put his value well over €6 million now.

This should help you better form an opinion on what will happen in January with him. You can use google translate:

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omades/Olympiakos/ainigmatikos_o_enroto_gia_mazoyakou.3125180.html