Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: LMFPC em 04 de Dezembro de 2014, 22:53
Citação de: Faliro em 04 de Dezembro de 2014, 22:00
Exactly what my friend said during the game. He said after 30 mins we were not going to win. He has been watching Olympiakos for 25 years. He said 'I can tell we will lose, no passion.'

In the second half when the second goal went in he looked at me and said:

''Imagine, the third qualifying round for the champions league next summer....''

We all know what happens to Greek teams in these summer qualifiers..  ::)

:2funny:

I'm about to write some bad words about your person. ::bater:: ::bater:: ::bater:: ::bater:: ::bater::

The funniest thing he said, 'Let PAOK have it this year, they deserve it.'

I was like:  :huh:

Their team is shit, if we lose this championship it is 100% down to Olympiacos playing the wrong players. Kasami should be an automatic starter. Dossevi also.

I was almost certain Olympiacos would win this game but PAOK came out with so much fire... Only Dominguez was trying...  :tickedoff:

Faliro

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 04 de Dezembro de 2014, 22:35
The last time you played for the qualifications you got a Shalonnnn :2funny:

To be honest, Olympiacos has lost so many times to nothing teams, I am rarely too shocked.

Michel said it today, Olympiacos on its day can beat anyone and on its day can lose to anyone.

T1n0_SLB

You are making a strange season, you have been wining some games for 4-0, 5-0 anda then draw at home, or win i the last minute or lose to a shit team.

pguerreiro

What's going on with the match-fixing investigation over there Faliro?

Faliro

Which one?  :rir:

The big one last year seemed to fizzle out. As did the one before, however not before it took Olympiakos Volos and Kavala down to the C division who were found guilty. Also the former owner of Kavala (Big Mac) and the former owner of Volos (Beos) were both sent to jail. The former owner of Volos (Beos) is out now, but the former owner of AEK and Kavala, Big Mac (real name: Makis Psomiadis) is still in jail.

This ref beating incident started a new investigation and Marinakis blamed Tiger (AEK owner)... he will officially give evidence against him..who knows where this one lead. Both have millions of euros to spend on lawyers... so expect nothing to ever be resolved..

Achilles Beos in handcuffs:

Big Mac in handcuffs:

Cloughie

Faliro, I was talking about other summer competitions. ::bater::

Faliro

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 05 de Dezembro de 2014, 01:59
You are making a strange season, you have been wining some games for 4-0, 5-0 anda then draw at home, or win i the last minute or lose to a shit team.

Very true, you never know what this team will do..

All that is guaranteed is our defense will be exposed against any opponent during any game.

pguerreiro

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Dezembro de 2014, 03:28
Which one?  :rir:

The big one last year seemed to fizzle out. As did the one before, however not before it took Olympiakos Volos and Kavala down to the C division who were found guilty. Also the former owner of Kavala (Big Mac) and the former owner of Volos (Beos) were both sent to jail. The former owner of Volos (Beos) is out now, but the former owner of AEK and Kavala, Big Mac (real name: Makis Psomiadis) is still in jail.

This ref beating incident started a new investigation and Marinakis blamed Tiger (AEK owner)... he will officially give evidence against him..who knows where this one lead. Both have millions of euros to spend on lawyers... so expect nothing to ever be resolved..

Achilles Beos in handcuffs:

Big Mac in handcuffs:

Wow Well, at least you get to see them on handcuffs, we don't. ;D

T1n0_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Dezembro de 2014, 03:34

All that is guaranteed is our defense will be exposed against any opponent during any game.

The season is being strange for PAOK also, they've won all the away games and loose some points at home

Faliro

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 05 de Dezembro de 2014, 21:17
Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Dezembro de 2014, 03:34

The season is being strange for PAOK also, they've won all the away games and loose some points at home

Tell me about it. PAOK also have such a terrible squad. Truly embarrassed they beat us. I mean, their team is terrible. Just makes them beating us even more humiliating. I watched Panthrakikos play PAOK in Toumbaspor and Panthrakikos could have easily won the game..

Faliro

Strange news..

Abidal to retire from football in December.

Godescalco

Faliro

Didnt say. Just that he will retire.

Also rumours are that he wants to be an ambassador for Barcelona.

Big Shake up for the game against PAS at 5.30:

Mitroglou, Dominguez, Masuako, Abidal, Affelay, Elabdoulaoui all left out the squad.

Faliro

We will be getting a new CB in winter... this is ridiculous.

2-2...