Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: PsychoFan em 11 de Janeiro de 2015, 20:10
I really think that will change. What about your academy, do you have? If yes, elaborate on that please.

Our academy is the best in the country and one of the best in Europe. It was completely restructured 5 years ago and produces very good players who sadly have to get loaned out because there is no room in the main squad and Greece does not allow 'B' teams. We have 100s of very good youth players who we have to farm out to whoever will take them. We also have many links with foreign nations.

Our official academy page in Portuguese (click on the category U20 for example):

http://www.olympiacos.org/pt-pt/page/12895/academia

Citação
So, next game is day 15 away against Niki Volos, right?

Correct. Thursday.

Niki Volos is a shitty team that almost closed down over the winter due to colossal debts. We will expect to thrash them and go full out attack. I expect them to defend far more than Xanthi however.

PsychoFan

Citação de: Faliro em 11 de Janeiro de 2015, 20:20
Citação de: PsychoFan em 11 de Janeiro de 2015, 20:10
I really think that will change. What about your academy, do you have? If yes, elaborate on that please.

Our academy is the best in the country and one of the best in Europe. It was completely restructured 5 years ago and produces very good players who sadly have to get loaned out because there is no room in the main squad and Greece does not allow 'B' teams. We have 100s of very good youth players who we have to farm out to whoever will take them. We also have many links with foreign nations.

Our official academy page in Portuguese:

http://www.olympiacos.org/pt-pt/page/12895/academia

Citação
So, next game is day 15 away against Niki Volos, right?

Correct. Thursday.

Niki Volos is a shitty team that almost closed down over the winter due to colossal debts. We will expect to thrash them and go full out attack. I expect them to defend far more than Xanthi however.
Great. :)

About Niki Volos. ;D 

Carrega Olympiacos!!

Faliro

Super words from Pereira.

He said exactly the correct words and proved he is no idiot:

CitaçãoPereira: "The Mitchell left a very good team"
| Published: Sunday 11 January 2015 22:31

The new coach of Olympiacos Vitoria Pereira, spoke with the best words for his work and Mitchell stressed that part of the victory in Xanthi belongs to the Spanish coach.

Analytically the press conference of Vitoria Pereira:

What is the first image that you have formed after the current game?

"We played a very difficult pitch, which made it difficult for us. Xanthi is a strong team and it is not easy for any opponent to come here and beat it. So also was undefeated in their home until this game. We had a good game, although our pitch caused problems. "

Your debut in Olympic bench was perfect. Did you expect such presentation and this effect?

"I expected! We do only three workouts, but what I saw is that the team is willing to work hard. We played like we had prepared. We were compact with poise and desire to run. I'm happy because the team intends to work hard ".

Which element led your team to victory?

"We played as a team. That was our main feature. The pitch making things hard and we could not play quality football, but we were the team."

How you experienced the support of the Olympic fans both on arrival at Kavala, and the stadium?

"It's fantastic! From the moment I realized that it is very hot fans. We are proud to have them on our side and we feel responsibility towards them. We are one team that always fights for his victories, to give them the joys they deserve ".

Olympiakos are favorites for the championship? Are you ready for the transcriptional or need more time?

"Being favorites does not mean anything. We are happy to be at the top, but we must continue to the end to try to play with confidence and quality, to win the confidence they need. We must not think that we are favorites, but to continue to work.

I am quite happy with the players I have. I have not had time to think transcripts. Now I will discuss my thoughts with more time and calm and will make decisions about whether I need another player.

I want before I go to say a few words about Mitchell. This victory is not only the result of my own work, but also the work of Mitchell. He left a very good team and I wish him the best for the future. "

H

Kasami sto limani! :metal:

Wasn't home today's afternoon, but did you noticed anything different or particular about VP and his team, compared with Michel?

Faliro

Citação de: H em 11 de Janeiro de 2015, 21:17
Kasami sto limani! :metal:

Wasn't home today's afternoon, but did you noticed anything different or particular about VP and his team, compared with Michel?

With a shitty stream and poor pitch it was hard to tell, I had the slightest feeling this coach might favour the fast counter attacking style more than Michel. However I think he will realise he may not need this tactic as we have the players to hold on to the ball against most teams.

Kasami gia panta sto limani!  :2funny:

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/article/664660/kasami-gia-panta-sto-limani-vid

Faliro

CBs shopping list:

Diego Novaretti 29      Lazio
Lisandro Ezequiel López      Benfica
Péricles Pereira  Gil Vicente

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omades/Olympiakos/enas-periklhs-gia-stoper.3243947.html

Cloughie

Citação de: Faliro em 13 de Janeiro de 2015, 13:04
CBs shopping list:

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omades/Olympiakos/enas-periklhs-gia-stoper.3243947.html

::bater:: ::bater:: ::bater:: ::bater:: ::bater::

nqsbenfica

Citação de: Faliro em 13 de Janeiro de 2015, 13:04
CBs shopping list:

;D ;D ;D ;D

PsychoFan

Pecks in that list? Not legit.

Faliro

No idea where they get these names, but usually where there is smoke, there is more often than not fire.

Other potentials are:

Cristian Rodríguez of Atletico Madrid.

Maxi_14

Citação de: Faliro em 13 de Janeiro de 2015, 20:03
No idea where they get these names, but usually where there is smoke, there is more often than not fire.

Other potentials are:

Cristian Rodríguez of Atletico Madrid.

Oh, the traitor.

Godescalco

Vítor Pereira's style of football, if duly implemented, will lead Oly to win the Europa League.

Mark my words.

Faliro

VP finished a marathon meeting with Pierre Isa And Giannis Vredzos.

They agreed to bring back Joel Campbell if possible and try to get Luis Neto of Zenit.

If no luck, Michaël Ciani and Diego Novaretti of Lazio.

PsychoFan

Fuck, how does that leak? It's allways like that?

Faliro

In Greece no one has a secret..