Olympiacos Piraeus

jase25

I like Neto as well. With Pereira he would become even better, I think.

About Jara the fellow up here exaggerated a bit but he is in fact not very intelligent when playing. He tries to do everything at the same time and in the end produces nothing. Plus he's not very good technically, his passing skills aren't the best. He may be able to shake things up occasionally, though, especially coming from the bench.

sbremoved_28408

Citação de: HJDK em 22 de Janeiro de 2015, 00:30
I don't believe that Pereira asked Jara. I mean, he is a clever man. Simply I cannot believe it. Neto would be a great signing, even for Benfica. Really fast, good anticipation and well timed tackles.
Would be perfect to play alongside Luisão

Lycaon

Citação de: jase25 em 22 de Janeiro de 2015, 00:32
I like Neto as well. With Pereira he would become even better, I think.

About Jara the fellow up here exaggerated a bit but he is in fact not very intelligent when playing. He tries to do everything at the same time and in the end produces nothing. Plus he's not very good technically, his passing skills aren't the best. He may be able to shake things up occasionally, though, especially coming from the bench.

Well, I admitted I hate him. ;D

Technically his ball control and first touch are even worse than his passing.
He is fast, strong and has a good long range shot. He's really the poor guy's Carlos Tévez, it's that idea of a working-horse striker that made Benfica took a chance on him.
But playing against packed defenses like we always do, you have to play off the ball and be able to participate in team plays and he was never able to do that because he doesn't have the IQ to do it, he's wired to play football in that crazy small south american team way.

It depresses me to say this but he cost us 5 million euros from Arsenal Sarandi. That's why he's still here, without playing. There's no way to recover that investment.

Lycaon

Well, our press is saying you signed Franco Jara. 1,5 million euros.

Well yeah, we didn't recover the investment but I never expected to get that much.

Faliro

Citação de: HJDK em 22 de Janeiro de 2015, 00:30
I don't believe that Pereira asked Jara. I mean, he is a clever man. Simply I cannot believe it.

I am sure he would be consulted on Portugal based players. He could have just said no way..

Faliro

Citação de: Lycaon em 22 de Janeiro de 2015, 00:45
Well, our press is saying you signed Franco Jara. 1,5 million euros.

iKatz

Faliro pray for ur mind. I hope u prepared when u see Jara running with the ball and doing shit

HJDK

Doesn't make sense. If you said Kleber I would believe. Good player and Pereira liked him also. I thought that players like Rafa, Tiba or Danilo could enter the equation. The thing is, Jara isn't his kind of player. He hates dumb/inconsequent players.

Faliro

Citação de: iKatz em 22 de Janeiro de 2015, 00:57
Faliro pray for ur mind. I hope u prepared when u see Jara running with the ball and doing shit

If he loses the ball more than a couple times, the fans will start booing him. I am not sure why we are going for this player.. I had never even heard of him before today.

PsychoFan

Ramiro Lopes

Jara has a major problem: he is stupid as hell. And Vítor Pereira usual wants smart players.

But he is fast and aggressive enough to make good things. He made 11 goals on first season on Benfica. After that, he was loaned a couple times and disappeared.

You just have to believe him:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONutwFFHn6E

;D

Lycaon

I'm sensing all the Vitor Pereira fanboys here reconsidering their faith...

See Faliro, this is what Franco Jara can do to a man. This is his power.
You re-evaluate all your life choices.
For example, could I have been a professional football player? I've wondered that countless times.

Faliro

Citação de: Lycaon em 22 de Janeiro de 2015, 01:05
See Faliro, this is what Franco Jara can do to a man. This is his power.
You re-evaluate all your life choices.

I know exactly what you mean.

Tziolis makes me feel the same. Zero ability..zero speed.. to the point, I start questioning why he still plays football... what sort of human thinks he would actually help a team in the first place and puts him in the team....?... even life itself... the changing of the seasons... etc etc....

Covenant

I think people here don't see Neto playing in Zenit... He is awful.

HJDK

Citação de: Covenant em 22 de Janeiro de 2015, 05:11
I think people here don't see Neto playing in Zenit... He is awful.
And so is Garay. And Witsel. And Criscito. And Lombaerts. And Kerkzakhov. And so on. It's a fucking graveyard.