Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Would ask my good portuguese friends, if you find any good links for the game in 90 mins - even on sopcast, let me know...

Faliro

PsychoFan

He says that there's no excuses for today, he wants to win, says that is important, that he wants to do important things in EL. He also said of course that this is the best eleven for the match, that they are prepared as a team and have the obligation to present to their best level.

He also said an interesting thing, that he wants to prove, in this competition, that Olympiakos dimension it is too a european dimension, not just a dimension to be big in Greece, to dominate the football there.

This is more a resume lol, but fuck it.

Faliro

Nice, liked the thing about the European dimension.

You watching this one psychofan?

PsychoFan

Citação de: Faliro em 19 de Fevereiro de 2015, 17:14
Nice, liked the thing about the European dimension.

You watching this one psychofan?
I will watch Wolfs-Sporting. :(

Maybe I'll watch Olympiakos match after, or even tomorrow.

sbremoved_28408

I'll be watching this one and Trabzonspor-Napoli  :smokin:

Faliro

OK Benfiquista! Its us again watching the madness..  O0

Lets see if we can find a good stream!

Faliro

Found a great stream on sopcast in russian.

Olympiacos playing very well. Ref protected us on a Roberto punch away, but besides very fun match to watch as the pitch is massive.

Affelay has been garbage once again. Everyone else playing OK.. Mitroglou slow..

sbremoved_28408

Same old Vitor Pereira. Defensively ok but not enough going forward. Let's see if Dnipro risks more in the second half and Olympiakos can get the always important away goal 

sbremoved_28408

Citação de: Faliro em 19 de Fevereiro de 2015, 18:51
Found a great stream on sopcast in russian.

Olympiacos playing very well. Ref protected us on a Roberto punch away, but besides very fun match to watch as the pitch is massive.

Affelay has been garbage once again. Everyone else playing OK.. Mitroglou slow..
You're a much better team than Dnipro. It's been an Ok away performance. If you manage to score a goal than it will be a perfect away performance