Olympiacos Piraeus

H

Citação de: Faliro em 23 de Fevereiro de 2015, 00:09
Thanks man, if you can't laugh, what can you do?

Indeed, my Hellenic friend. There's not much stuff to make us laugh nowadays, one must find laughter in the most unexpected places!

Festivus

And suddenly Pana is in 2nd place... with a game behind. What's going on? I thought they were in a pretty bad situation.

Karel_Poborský

Chappu

Blitzer

VP, welcome to the Ντέρμπι των αιωνίων αντιπάλων, one of the most well-known rivalries around the world !  O0

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 23 de Fevereiro de 2015, 16:06
And suddenly Pana is in 2nd place... with a game behind. What's going on? I thought they were in a pretty bad situation.

They were...they had a couple of lucky games..but it was Marinakis who made some catastrophic decisions that fucked us. The latest fan club to openly question his mistakes is Porto Leone on their website.

It's pretty clear he fucked the club badly in January.

T1n0_SLB

Marinakis = Bruno de Carvalho

Lycaon

Faliro, a scandal broke on social media with the Moreirense/AEK André Simões tonight.

He posted on Facebook a series of photos in FC Porto's ultras group in tonight's game and a lot of hate towards Benfica.  :rir: Now we understand why he was out of control against us and got sent out.

The thing is... this die-hard FC Porto supporter... received his 5th yellow in the game before facing Porto, to be suspended... in the 92th minute.
Even funnier... the ref who gave him that yellow... is friends with him on Facebook (an also a FC Porto supporter).  :rir:

We don't know yet if the press is picking up this story we found, probably not...

At least he is going away to Athens. Just warn AEK to never play him against Porto. :rir:

HJDK

I don't get it, they were dominated by Estoril. Doesn't make any sense. Oly should have a big advantage in Gregão..

T1n0_SLB

Faliro

Citação de: Lycaon em 24 de Fevereiro de 2015, 02:06
Faliro, a scandal broke on social media with the Moreirense/AEK André Simões tonight.

He posted on Facebook a series of photos in FC Porto's ultras group in tonight's game and a lot of hate towards Benfica.  :rir: Now we understand why he was out of control against us and got sent out.

The thing is... this die-hard FC Porto supporter... received his 5th yellow in the game before facing Porto, to be suspended... in the 92th minute.
Even funnier... the ref who gave him that yellow... is friends with him on Facebook (an also a FC Porto supporter).  :rir:

We don't know yet if the press is picking up this story we found, probably not...

At least he is going away to Athens. Just warn AEK to never play him against Porto. :rir:

That is insane Lycaon.  What sort of crap was he posting against Benfica?
Do the Moreirense fans want him out now?

Faliro

Citação de: HJDK em 24 de Fevereiro de 2015, 02:14
I don't get it, they were dominated by Estoril. Doesn't make any sense. Oly should have a big advantage in Gregão..

PAO have put together some lucky results the way PAOK did early in the season. Most probably they wont be able to keep it up.

This club, Panathinaikos is like rats. Doesn't matter how good the city looks, they are always around making everything filthy.

They have no guts to come to Piraeus because they know they would not survive leaving the train station. They talk big. Let them have the 2-0.

My club self sabotaged. So be it. I truly believe we could have written history this year in the Europa Cup before the madness.  That's life.

In Greece we are stuck with mediocrity. Not even that. Below mediocrity. However, when the fans are ready for some fun - no one has an easy ride playing in our country. Even if the squad is made out of souvlaki paper. I drank too much tonight. Fuck it.

T1n0_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 24 de Fevereiro de 2015, 02:48

Witch fans?

Lycaon

Citação de: Faliro em 24 de Fevereiro de 2015, 02:48

http://imgur.com/a/lpDO2

Just about how superior Porto is, how "Benfica is shit" and how the ref who sent him off did it so Benfica could win.

Yep, that's what we were discussing ourselves.
That's the problem with small portuguese clubs - they don't have supporters. At all.
No one cares in these clubs. That's why our football is so vulnerable to things like this - and even worse, match fixing and bribes.

If the press doesn't pick it up, he'll get away with is like nothing happened. It won't even damage his reputation outside of this internet foruns.

Faliro

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 23 de Fevereiro de 2015, 21:10
Marinakis = Bruno de Carvalho

Jesus T1, you are just like a Vazelos yourself.... always bitching here and there against my club.

Come on, tell me how you really feel about Olympiakos? What do you want? Yes we have a shit owner, he treats us like shit. He wont last long, just like Kokkalis... Olympiacos is a money machine for ever owns it. Marinakis has made millions off us. We all know that. What do you want from us? We travel all over Europe for our club. We are dedicated whether the club is shit or not.

Why do I support this club? I never knew my grandfather. He died 2 months before I was born. His favorite place was Piraeus and he lived there when he was a young after he left his village in the Arcadia prefecture at 10. Sex, music, gangsters.. this has always been Piraeus. It is one of the greatest ports on earth. It is not perfect - not by miles, but it is Olympiakos and the two go hand in hand. We were the poorest club. We were the untouchables. No one wanted to know us in Greece. We came from nothing and dominated Greece, why? Because we were willing to give everything for our club/