Olympiacos Piraeus

HJDK

Do you prefer the money or the players? I would take them back, honestly.

Faliro

Personally? Would take back Fetfatzidis in a second and loan out the others. De Maio and Taxi (Formerly of AEK)...Would leave them in Italy.

Taxi has played in for more clubs in his 24 years than most players have played in their entire careers. The problem with him is his speed...

Faliro

So we playing a game against Asteras at 14.45 (just under an hour's time).

Asteras a good side.

Olympiakos:
Roberto Jimenez Gago, Arthur Masuaku, Siovas, Botia, Leandro Salino, Milivojevic, Pajtim Kasami, Alejandro 'Chori' Domínguez, Dossevi, Afellay, Jara.

Asteras:
Theodoropoulos, Lluy, Goian, Sankare, Kourbelis, Tsokanis, Iglesias, Munafo, Mazza, Rolle, Barrales.

Covenant

JulioJoaquim

The greek champion is already found.

Eddie_

Citação de: JulioJoaquim em 19 de Março de 2015, 16:39

A clearly unexpected champion  :2funny:

JulioJoaquim

Citação de: Eddie_ em 19 de Março de 2015, 17:00
Citação de: JulioJoaquim em 19 de Março de 2015, 16:39

A clearly unexpected champion  :2funny:
With Franco Jara playing, everything is possible!!! I'm happy for VP

Eddie_

Just the opposite from me.
I'm happy for Jara and Roberto.

And i think with VP everything is possible. He's very weak. I can go to Greece and be champion as Olympiakos coach.

Faliro

I am not sure if he plays Jara instead of Benitez because he remembers Michel was sacked for not playing new signing Affelay or because he genuinely believes Jara is better than Benitez.

PsychoFan

I saw little of Benitez, but was enough to realize that he's shit lol. But Jara, is the same. Maybe a little better, dunno. For some reason VP prefers Jara. It might exist other interests. Who knows. But VP is the kind of coach that is very transparent. He says what he thinks, he does what he thinks is best, no games with him. But sometimes higher interests (board) can weigh more than that.

Faliro

Citação de: PsychoFan em 19 de Março de 2015, 19:26
I saw little of Benitez, but was enough to realize that he's shit lol. But Jara, is the same. Maybe a little better, dunno.

Well they both in their first season although Benitez is 4 years younger. Things could change but so far..

Jara:
Super League minutes: 309
Goals: 0
Assists: 0

Cup minutes: 135
Goals: 1

Benitez:
Super League minutes: 518
Goals: 3
Assists: 2

Cup minutes: 241
Goals: 2

Faliro

dnipro just knocked out Ajax.

HJDK

H

Citação de: Faliro em 19 de Março de 2015, 19:59
Jara:
Super League minutes: 309
Goals: 0

Jara, the misunderstood genius that only Vitoros Pereirakos could understand.