Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Thanks for this video. Well some points.

1/ I would take him over Jimmy any day.

2/ He has not been capped by Colombia. I hope that some Greek whose brains are not puréed shit gives him a fucking Greek passport. We don't have a player in the squad that can fill a fucking shirt like that besides Karelis.

3/ He seems slightly limited in technique but not too much, very powerful player, good shooting with both feet. Seems like a useful player.

I think he is already signed by Olympiacos, so welcome to the Colombian.

iKatz

Citação de: Faliro em 16 de Julho de 2015, 22:31
Thanks for this video. Well some points.

1/ I would take him over Jimmy any day.

2/ He has not been capped by Colombia. I hope that some Greek whose brains are not puréed shit gives him a fucking Greek passport. We don't have a player in the squad that can fill a fucking shirt like that besides Karelis.

3/ He seems slightly limited in technique but not too much, very powerful player, good shooting with both feet. Seems like a useful player.

I think he is already signed by Olympiacos, so welcome to the Colombian.
Yeh his game is that. Streght, Power and good shoting. Not a Fantastic player, but a useful player yes  O0

Better than Jara

Faliro

Citação de: GTtdi_SLB em 16 de Julho de 2015, 22:25
olympiakos has no need to sell? why don't you build up for the UefaCL then? i'd kill a president that just runs a club to keep it steady and going on tranquil waters. If you don't grow as a club why bother at all with sports?

Many have said this and many have stopped supporting Olympiacos because of this. Olympiacos is a cash cow business. You need to be an existing millionaire to own it, but once you do, you can make a fortune. Also by cleaning money through the club etc. I think lately the club is not too corrupt, but in the past..

If AEK and PAO spent anywhere near what Olympiacos does, than Olympiacos would have to go further. As it is, Olympiacos enjoys being king of a pile of crap.

GTtdi_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 16 de Julho de 2015, 22:34
Citação de: GTtdi_SLB em 16 de Julho de 2015, 22:25
olympiakos has no need to sell? why don't you build up for the UefaCL then? i'd kill a president that just runs a club to keep it steady and going on tranquil waters. If you don't grow as a club why bother at all with sports?

Many have said this and many have stopped supporting Olympiacos because of this. Olympiacos is a cash cow business. You need to be an existing millionaire to own it, but once you do, you can make a fortune. Also by cleaning money through the club etc. I think lately the club is not too corrupt, but in the past..

If AEK and PAO spent anywhere near what Olympiacos does, than Olympiacos would have to go further. As it is, Olympiacos enjoys being king of a pile of crap.
Sad days ahead then, sorry to hear that.

Faliro

It has been like that since I started supporting them. You get used to it..

nevers0ft

Citação de: Faliro em 16 de Julho de 2015, 22:44
How many players has Olympiakos signed for this season?
And Who?

Faliro

Goutas and Pardo and these:

Cloughie

ProEleven it's Marco agency, btw.

Faliro

I see...

You Portuguese.. ;D ;D ;D ;D

T1n0_SLB

Citação de: HJDK em 16 de Julho de 2015, 21:36
Citação de: Faliro em 16 de Julho de 2015, 21:32
Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 16 de Julho de 2015, 20:27
Does not worth it, dumb player, i'd pick Rafa over him.

Maybe someone for Jara to play with?  :confused:
He's better than Jara. ;D

He's very fast and has good skill, also has goal instinct. But it's one of those players, not very bright. Kinda stupid sometimes, will make you frustrated. Nevertheless, he can work in Oly.

For 3M you can buy him.

I don't think he is better than Jara, i don't think he would do better than what Jara did in 2010/11.

T1n0_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 16 de Julho de 2015, 23:02
Goutas and Pardo and these:

How is it possible to be both portuguese and argentine? How?

Godescalco

I remember Oly not winning anything and AEK being Greek champions twice in a row.

It was Kokkalis who sucessfully changed the paradigm of the club after that miserable decade in the 80's and early 90's. Oly started piling up championships and AEK and PAO started a seemingly irreversible downward spiral.

Faliro

Citação de: Gottschalk em 17 de Julho de 2015, 00:35

I remember Oly not winning anything and AEK being Greek champions twice in a row.

It was Kokkalis who sucessfully changed the paradigm of the club after that miserable decade in the 80's and early 90's. Oly started piling up championships and AEK and PAO started a seemingly irreversible downward spiral.

Yes. This was the reality in those days.  That was before I started following olympiacos. 

Bryan.

Pardo is okay.

He would not be good enough for Olympiacos a few years ago but the reality is that greek football is going down and Pardo is not that bad. I won't even say he's "better than Jara" because that doesn't dignify him. Pardo is a Braga/Sporting starter, Jara is more at the Arouca/Paços de Ferreira level.

Pardo is a strong player with a lot of pace, good one on one vs defenders, can create coming from the wing. He isn't a Champions League player and I wouldn't want him here but he sure is better than some crap we have and he can be a good signing in a struggling greek league.

Watch out for the Marco Silva - ProEleven deals though. I love Marco and I believe he was right in his fight against Sporting but Sporting did accuse him of taking the side of his agency (ProEleven) instead of the club so it's good to keep this guys accountable for what they do. I don't trust anyone in football.

Faliro

He will only be accountable the day he is told to leave. That is how it works in Greece..

On another note, Goutas officialy signed today. keep an eye on this guy, may be at a bigger club one day: