Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Faliro

Sensational new video in preparation for the Arsenal game - something tells me the learned gentleman HJDK will enjoy this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFjJnKyl85g

Naturalism

Inglorious campaign for Marco Silva and his team in Champions League, after a (first) victory at Emirates Stadium.

sagan1976

I'm not sure if Marco speaks Greek already, he might. But anyway he's gifted enough to pass along his ideas to all the players and that makes him a great professional. A very talented coach.

Faliro

Arsenal's team is worth 5 times ours. We needed them to make mistakes tonight - they didn't. We continue into the Europa.

Arceus_17

Citação de: Faliro em 09 de Dezembro de 2015, 22:17
Arsenal's team is worth 5 times ours. We needed them to make mistakes tonight - they didn't. We continue into the Europa.

Still, after the win in London your chances of qualification in this match were fairly high.
Well best of luck in EL and if you could whip out any pigs or lizards on the way... O0 :amigo:

HJDK

Arsenal victory over Bayern screwed everything up. Basically erased your 3 points there, since we all knew before hand that you wouldn't grab points with them.

You have real chances of winning the Europa, I know Marco doesn't take it lightly.

Faliro

Will be hard. Everytime we get knocked out of the Europa - the first reaction is always - ''Why can't we progress in the Europa?'' Problem is - even Europa teams have at least double our budget.

The truth is - every game Olympiacos win in Europe - is a minor miracle. I mean to think - Pardo is probably the best player in Greece..

HJDK

I think BVB, Napoli, Spurs, Sevilla and maybe Fiorentina have better teams than you. And even with them you can discuss any match. You need a little bit of luck too. We'll see.

Faliro

Citação de: HJDK em 09 de Dezembro de 2015, 22:29
Arsenal victory over Bayern screwed everything up. Basically erased your 3 points there, since we all knew before hand that you wouldn't grab points with them.

You have real chances of winning the Europa, I know Marco doesn't take it lightly.

O0

If he can inspire Olympiacos to our first victory in the UK - he can do the same with the Europa demons maybe.

HJDK

It seems Pardo really stepped up is game in Greece. He did well in Braga but wasn't amazing, but the bracarenses had a very shit manager. Now they play a lot better. They have a guy that's very good, I'm surprised you didn't catch him(maybe because he's too fast :P). Rafa.

Faliro

Citação de: HJDK em 09 de Dezembro de 2015, 22:32
I think BVB, Napoli, Spurs, Sevilla and maybe Fiorentina have better teams than you. And even with them you can discuss any match. You need a little bit of luck too. We'll see.

Very astute ^^ We need to avoid these power sides who play a brand of power football.

Faliro

Citação de: HJDK em 09 de Dezembro de 2015, 22:34
It seems Pardo really stepped up is game in Greece. He did well in Braga but wasn't amazing, but the bracarenses had a very shit manager. Now they play a lot better. They have a guy that's very good, I'm surprised you didn't catch him(maybe because he's too fast :P). Rafa.

Trying to find some positives - AEK are now second. Tiger will spend a bit I think if they stay second to try and sneak into the CL through the back door next season. Those new players will improve our league slightly. Also looks like AEL will be back in the SL too - albeit with another idiotic  criminal owner..

The reason i mention this is because we need better players in the Super League - the only way they will come is with bigger teams paying more money. Olympiacos wont need another Pardo - unless AEK invest in a Pardo type player. Internal conflict on the pitch makes the league stronger and thus olympiacos stronger. I watched PAOK last week. They are not good enough to play the Portuguese second division and that is not any kind of exaggeration.

MiguelPalma92

Even Liverpool can be a pain in the ass if they are in a good day

MiguelPalma92

btw, how is AEK going? quality football? What players you think are the most interesting ?